Dreams Related To Earth Changes/Proph... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

New Board? » Dreams Related To Earth Changes/Prophetic « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Patrick Boyle
Username: spiral_jetty

Post Number: 2
Posted on Sunday, February 12, 2012 - 12:41 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I am new to this forum but I have been keeping track of my night time wanderings for a long time. For a site called "Dreamland", I thought there should be at least one thread that deals with dreams, so here it is.

I have had a number of dreams over the years that I would qualify as precognitive, that is there is a strong correlation between the dream events, images, etc. and subsequent events within a relatively short timeframe. For the most part, these dreams relate to relatively mundane daily events. But on occasion, it is something bigger.

On February 3rd, 2011 I dreamt of being in a tsunami on a strip of land between two bodies of water in the Pacific Ocean. The water rushed in and covered the whole city and all the buildings. Many people died, including me in the dream.

Just over a month later the earthquake/tsunami hit Japan (strip of land with ocean on both sides in the Pacific) and thousands passed from this plane of existence, much as in the dream. This could have been coincidence, certainly. But the dream and the waking events have some strong parallels.

It seems to me that many people have such dreams that may be helping us prepare mentally and emotionally for big events to come.
Spiral Jetty

kathy decker
Username: fand

Post Number: 59
Posted on Sunday, February 12, 2012 - 3:46 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Welcome to the board, Patrick. I am sure you will enjoy it here.
There is a thread for dreams here under Psychology,Sociology and the Mind.We should actually have a thread just for prophetic dreams-it is a GREAT idea.I have had some, and I think it is a great topic.

bean
Username: tina

Post Number: 1959
Posted on Friday, February 17, 2012 - 10:21 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Welcome Patrick!

Tashina
Username: tashina

Post Number: 23
Posted on Saturday, March 03, 2012 - 8:00 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Welcome to the board Patrick

susi
Username: etsi

Post Number: 5798
Posted on Saturday, June 23, 2012 - 12:51 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

the only dream i've had in this regard is a recurring dream where i am above florida and i see it underwater. especially the keys...the bridge connecting the keys is under a few feet of water. i can see the bridge through the water.

interestingly, my ex used to have the same dreams.
sure you can trust the government....just ask an indian.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: