Volunteer Souls Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

New Message Board » Volunteer Souls « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Rebecca Beltrami
Username: romancwriter2

Post Number: 4
Posted on Friday, June 17, 2011 - 12:23 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I am wondering if anyone else is having MAJOR energetic changes in their lives. Also if anyone has read any of Dolores Cannon's books. I bought several but haven't gotten through them because they're rather peculiar....which is why I bought them in the first place. She talks about 'volunteer souls' who have not been on earth before this life, who are now in their late 40's or early 50's and came at this time to help the planet. I am a woman who is 47 and has never had children because I knew, even since a child, that I would not have children "because children cause karma and that is not why I was here". I've never heard anybody talk about this and always thought I was weird until I heard Barbara on you-tube discussing volunteer souls and describes them as exactly like me emotionally and all my strange beliefs about vibrations, frequencies and the earth the secret lives of plants, nature spirits, and animals, and I could go on and on and on......Has anybody else heard of things like this? Are there really any others like me and the ones Ms. Cannon describes 'out there'? I would be very interested to know if anybody else in Whitley's little society who fits this description.

blue
Username: jennyblue

Post Number: 1038
Posted on Saturday, June 18, 2011 - 7:51 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I think many of those who frequent this site are "volunteer souls". Many souls return to earth at this time to help usher in the new age. As Whitley has said before, the reward is "great joy!"

This message board and its various threads, as well as many of the Dreamland and Revelations Interviews speak a lot about the energy changes going on at this time -- so yes!

The only part of your post I had a bit of trouble with relating to is the idea that large numbers of "volunteer souls" can/wld be souls who have never incarnated on earth before. I am sure many here wld not have a problem with that, but I think that it wld be unusual, if not impossible. Most volunteers are people who have moved out of this earth into higher levels of evolution, and may have lived many lifetimes on other planets or as beings other than humans -- but to have never been on earth before -- I dont see the logic in it. It is precisely one's experience and love of earth in its many manifestations -- and joy at helping those who are are like our little brothers and sisters move thru these very challenging times -- that draws souls back to these times to help.

Welcome to the board, Rebecca!

(Message edited by jennyblue on June 18, 2011)
We are the ones we've been waiting for.
Hopi Elders 2001.

to be a rock and still to roll . . .
change we can believe in is here -- The Ed Show
Love is the Way ~ Jesus of Nazareth

Sharon2
Username: sharon2468

Post Number: 3857
Posted on Saturday, June 18, 2011 - 11:19 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Welcome!

I like your answer, Blue!

I have no idea what I am. I just know that I've always been attracted to all things paranormal!
I've also known that unusual things have happened to me, especially as a child.
There is no proving or disproving these things. So I've kept them to myself.
That's why I love this message board!
Our life is determined by the choices we make!

Mark
Username: mark

Post Number: 2895
Posted on Saturday, June 18, 2011 - 4:08 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

You make your own reality by the decisions you make while you're learning to make the right choices. The higher you get the better informed you are of what's possible.
You credit yourself when it's good but deny responsibility when it's not so good - but who can see far enough down the road to know in advance?
Alright. Mistakes are made but they're only temporary as are all things in your realm. Give up all credit.
Can't shake it - it's you in expression after all, for as long as you live. These are the far reaches of your sphere of influence, and when you remember you bring your frontiers closer - within reach - to understanding.
So dwell in memory awhile every day. Your time isn't up - you have a chance. be of good cheer.
-Othiel

a spirit guide reading

fortwynt
Username: john_doe420

Post Number: 1183
Posted on Wednesday, June 22, 2011 - 8:35 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

(i originally posted this as a response to the "Volunteer Souls" thread, but as the text of my response seemed to grow i figured id start my own thread...egotistical sh*t that I am lol)

I have no idea what I am.

Indeed, Sharon, indeed.

All I know is that from so far back as I have conscious recollection and reflection of thought, I have had a deep seated "knowing" that I was manifested precisely when, and where, I was for a rather specific type of activity. I have always had a particularly strong and persistent consciousness of the energy types, content, and levels transmitted by other people. It is a bit hard to put into words and sort-of goes beyond mere empathy or empathetic quality. I would almost call it "momentum". I've always seemed to be able to "read" or analyze and psychologically quantify the potential and kinetic energies of either biological/psychological bodies as well as objects and materials.

I can almost "see" the projection of the path that energy flows, and will flow, in.

I can only describe it by referring to the bit that says "An object in motion tends to stay in motion, and an object in rest tends to stay in rest, unless otherwise acted on by an outside force...." or what have you. Perhaps this seems off topic from what you are referring to, but for me it all relates because in my "minds eye" i can look at a person after only being in contact with them for a brief period, and rather accurately predict or contemplate the patterns of their energies whether they relate to emotional, psychological, or literal movement, position, and/or arrangement/fluctuation.

This type of ability has allowed me a unique window whereby I can connect my own energies up to theirs, making it possible to (in a manner of speaking) place myself "in their shoes" so as to flow with, and understand a persons unique and individual perception of reality...long story short, this helps me offer myself to others energetically to act in the capacity of using a portion of my own energies to "boost" theirs, prop them up as a period of assisted energetic healing, or at times even "charging" their energy matrix just enough to "jog something loose" by clearing a "block" they may have to perceiving life or reality in a more direct and conscious/meaningful manner...as well as various other things not as easily defined by me.

In short, I have always felt it was my purpose in life, to some degree or another, to assist my fellow human beings who are in psychic need...whether in the form of a "booster", or as simple as a shoulder to lean on or crutch to hold them up or a cast or bandage to hold them together while the healing carries on.

Only problem is, as rewarding as it can be, it can also at times lead to a small rate of undesired and flat-out unpredictable consequence for myself and others because most of the time this "ability" seems to not merely exist as a subset of my own identity but over time has revealed itself to have become almost its own creature...almost seeming to have developed into its own life-form.

Crazy, really, if one thinks on it for very long in my opinion....but such is the case, and it is sometimes difficult to always have a handle on, as it seems that in many cases this "energy" has developed itself to such a level that, like any skill learned over time and practiced and refined frequently, will seem to automatically, somewhat subconsciously, activate and reach out to others of its own accord.....

one doesn't (if i may use this analogy) consciously think much about blinking or breathing for example, the "creature" that is ones physical body, as a way to "free up" the conscious mind (and not have the mind constantly be cluttered with conscious motivated and labored thoughts like "breathe, blink, process oxygen, contract heart muscle, etc", otherwise one would have literally no room for anything else in there) rather branches itself off, or segments itself, in a fashion that allows these things to take place and be controlled without the need to consciously bring them about...the physical body, with all its thousands of various biological processes and functions, in this way, is literally, or at least behaving as, its own thinking animal, with its own thinking mind, in some fashion separate from the "other" you which is the self-aware, reasoning, will-driven "thinking" creature....yet these things magically and seamlessly function (most of the time lol) as one streamlined unit thought of as the "individual"...its quite fascinating to me and is precisely how this "energy" or "ability" has come to develop over time.

This has lead me to understand a bunch of things, one of which is that for all the negative talk associated with "religion" and "religious movements"....actually i hate the term "religion" so let us say "spiritual movements" and "spirituality" (often confused)....the truth of the matter is that 99 percent of all the "spiritual movements" has had the exact same basic goal....to teach a person to develop and use the tools which will allow them to clearly recognize that there is a dividing line between the different levels of "selves" that we each possess within us...for instance the difference between the (i'll phrase it this way for sake of clarity) "animal" (impulsive, reactive, near-autonomous, "body mind") self, and the self-aware, thinking, will-driven, "identity" self we most commonly identify as "who i am".

Secondly, "spirituality" says that it is not enough that we should recognize that there is a difference between the different levels of "Self", but we must also develop the tools to make sure we are the "controller" of these selves and not be controlled BY these selves.

For instance, and a basic frame of reference for this discussion admittedly, a person is hammering a nail into a board, loses focus momentarily, smashes thumb with hammer....the "animal" mind instantaneously and powerfully transmits the signal of "ALARM" related to extreme injurious discomfort, which in turn is designed in such a way that our muscles are ordered by the "animal mind" to immediately tighten in such a way as to cause us to jerk our arm back from the source of said injurious activity...accompanied quite usually by vocalization of said acute and abrupt discomfort (typically of the explicit variety in my case ha!)...now...let us say that the goal of religion/spirituality is not to ignore that we have experienced pain or even teach us to ignore pain itself, for to do so would be quite the folly, as pain is a relevant and necessary teacher...the goal, rather, is to teach us to recognize the ability to feel a thing with our "animal mind/body" but THEN be able to consciously and with will-driven reason REACT as we choose to react rather than allowing our reaction to be totally driven and controlled by our near-automatic reactive "animal mind" and biological processes.

Which is, of course, merely a long-winded way of saying "mind over matter"...or rather "mind BEFORE matter". Or, if our electric impulses were to travel at the speed of light, say 186,000 miles per second, then we must THINK at 186,001 miles per second.

Anyhow....this leads me back to what i was originally referring to....the development of the "energetic" creature-aspect of myself into an near-autonomous self-driven entity, as a mechanism of "aide" to others.

It has finally dawned on me that the largest goal one (or at least "I") should work towards in life is the SUPPRESSION of the autonomous functionality of the biological/chemical "reactive" nature of the "animal" or "body mind", and the ENCOURAGEMENT of the autonomous functionality of the energetic/spiritual "reactive" nature of the "soul" or "energetic mind" essence.....a reversal, of sorts, of our very material/physical make-up or nature...a restructuring of the "priority queue"...which admittedly is one of the most difficult things to accomplish, which is of course the reason that simple spiritual truths and goals end up being transformed into these mutated and fluffed up ritualistic, misguided, and harmful organized systems of power and control....because it is easier to move a mountain than to control the self...so then the focus gradually slips into the attempt to control others....in the struggle to control the self, and be the controller of the senses and body, rather than being controlled by such, mankind all too frequently falls victim to the flawed imagining that the easiest way to control the self is to control the things AROUND self, and the other "Selves" around Self...when the simple truth is that this is backward-reasoning, and that control must happen from within, if one seeks to alter or see a restructuring of that which is without, or that which surrounds us.

thoughts? seriously, I want to hear what others think about this....i woke up spontaneously and had to get this out so dont leave me high and dry!
================================
http://www.facebook.com/fortwynt
http://www.youtube.com/fortwynt
================================

Buddie
Username: buddie

Post Number: 4468
Posted on Thursday, July 28, 2011 - 2:55 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Welcome Rebecca..
Re-reading your post has
caused me to change mine..
I have never read the book
you mentioned but just recently
read Cosmic Cradle..Souls Waiting
in the Wings for Birth..by
Elizabeth M & Neil J Carman Ph.D
its 664 pages plus a Glossary but
I think you might be interested
in it..Like you I have no children
and am in that age group..and have
in the past 4-5 years began feeling
energies..from certain People and the
Earth..I have always been a sensitive
I think but it took 10 or so very
unusual years to bring me here to this
site and meet people who in one way
or another shared the Common.

Hi Fort :-)

NATiVE ALiEN
Username: blue_screen

Post Number: 4252
Posted on Friday, July 29, 2011 - 12:40 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

we told ya we were comin to help...what the hell is wrong with SETI???...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGeWBiLVn8g&feature=related

PS...now its too late...

Packing my bags-going away
To a place where the air is clean
On saturn
There's no sense to sit and watch the people die
We don't fight our wars the way you do
We put back all the things we use
On Saturn
There's no sense to keep on doing such crimes

There's no principles in what you say
No direction in the things you do
For your world is soon to come to a close
Through the ages all great men have taught
Truth and happiness just can't be bought-or sold
Tell me why are you people so cold

I'm......
Going back to Saturn where the rings all glow
Rainbow, moonbeams and orange snow
On Saturn
People live to be two hundred and five
Going back to saturn where the people smile
Don't need cars cause we've learn to fly
On Saturn
Just to live to us is our natural high

We have come here many times before
To find your strategy to peace is war
Killing helpless men, women and children
That don't even know what they are dying for
We can't trust you when you take a stand
With a cold expression on your face
Saying give us what we want or we'll destroy

I'm......
Going back to Saturn where the rings all glow
Rainbow, moonbeams and orange snow
On Saturn
People live to be two hundred and five
Going back to saturn where the people smile
Don't need cars cause we've learn to fly
On Saturn
Just to live to us is our natural high
"This gets me to a question that returns to my mind practically every day of my life: what are the visitors?"

Whitley Strieber

Etoile
Advanced Member
Username: etoile

Post Number: 478
Posted on Monday, August 01, 2011 - 4:58 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Hi Rebecca,

The views of Dolores Cannon are very interesting concerning the 3 waves of volunteer souls who are aliens incarnating on Earth for the first time in a human body. She claims to have gotten the information from hundreds of people whom she has done regression therapy on in various regions of the world. Her first wave began coming to Earth shortly after WWII and are now in their early 60's to late 40's. That captured my attention along with the remark that many of them are childless because they do not want to perpetuate a karmic pattern. I fall within the age group and seem to have always known that I would not have children though do not have any particular reason for this knowledge at such an early age {approx. 10 yrs old} when I first realized this. Also, I have 4 very good friends whom I have made over the years who also are childless though not as involved in the pursuit of esoteric knowledge as myself. It does seem that intuitive feelings are increasing in frequency and strength and that more people are now realizing this.

Rebecca Beltrami
Username: romancwriter2

Post Number: 5
Posted on Monday, August 01, 2011 - 5:59 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Yes, I agree more people are realizing how everything just seems to have 'come together' to make our lives turn out as they have. I find myself now feeling not sure what to do with myself. I've been interested in esoterica my whole life since I had my first 'dream' of something trying to take me away at six. My mother was gone to her mother's funeral and I had never been away from her. I recall in detail dressing for school and walking there as if in dream. The feeling didn't go away until I was at school, and I was standing in recess line, looking at all the children in front of me, thinking to myself 'you have no idea what is really going on.' and knowing they would laugh at me if I told them what had happened. I remember the day vividly, down to the ugly green tile in the girls lavatory, and wanting to stay at school and not go back home.
Robin

Buddie
Username: buddie

Post Number: 5043
Posted on Sunday, March 25, 2012 - 3:03 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I was a bird flying to and fro
until I hit a window..now I'm
stunned and going in circles
to find out what happened..
Though I do feel grounded in
here

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: