Deep Clean Well Water Source Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Living Off The Grid » Deep Clean Well Water Source « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Jimmy
Username: chippyo

Post Number: 1486
Posted on Wednesday, November 17, 2010 - 9:26 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I think the lynch pin in the GCC and attempts to live off the grid will be all about deep clean well source. If you don't have that then all else is useless.

I just saw the list of water wars prone cities and the top 15 were out West and Atlanta & Fla. Changing weather patterns are going to be big trouble within teh next 5-10 years. This is the hard science.
The "soft" science from various seeers & experiancers in teh UC community claim that the vistors repeately speak of clean water source, over & over. I think it will be clear in our life time.
"Don't take life to seriously;no one gets out alive."

Jimmy

Post Number: 1487
Posted on Wednesday, November 17, 2010 - 9:34 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

http://finance.yahoo.com/real-estate/article/111186/the-ten-biggest-american-cit ies-that-are-running-out-of-water

All cities in the west & 2 big ones in the south. And this is from a conservative news source. There are many "water wars" on teh local level. Feeding cows, growing produce...soem aquifers are on a slant that favor one county and not the neighboring county.
BTW, stored H20 is acidic & has Plastic BHT's in it over time..

Jimmy

Post Number: 1491
Posted on Thursday, November 18, 2010 - 10:45 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

My gut feeling on all this is that the area of 1000 lakes in eastern Canada will be the last source of clean water in teh next century. Look at a sat map & see.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: