Things To Stockpile Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Living Off The Grid » Things To Stockpile « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

anna
Username: anna

Post Number: 3232
Posted on Sunday, September 05, 2010 - 9:28 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Here's a few ideas, (since my thread evaporated) most can be found on sale cheap, thrift stores, etc...

candles
matches
batteries (replace as needed)
kerosene
kerosene heaters are cheap on eBay (read directions)
other non-electric heat sources
oil lamps/wicks
drinking water (gallon jugs cheap)
tp
papertowels
kleenex
hand sanitizer
canned fruits, meats, nuts, veggies
meds
pet foods/meds
basic otc meds for- colds, flu, stomach problems, tylenol, wound care, ointments

If you had to eat cold meals for a few days what would you want to have ahead of time? No cook items- "pilot bread", crackers, nuts, canned fruits/milk, cereals, water, etc.

I took a spare closet and converted it into a pantry since we didn't have one. I buy thing at the grocery outlet and in bulk and add on a regular basis. I re-use old jars, baggies, etc.
"To insist that the only reality are phenomenon that can be submitted to the paradigm of classical science is itself a religion" - Dietrick Thomson, Science Magazine

Energy-Creations.com

animalspirits
Username: animalspiritstalstarcom

Post Number: 8701
Posted on Wednesday, September 08, 2010 - 10:21 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

For those of you that are stockpiling canned foods...they do have expiration dates, so you have to continually restock to remain current.

Then there comes the question: What do you do with the out of date stuff you hoarded?
Understand that all things are sacred--yet nothing is sacred.

~Yotee Coyote

allen
Username: eastsider01

Post Number: 2215
Posted on Wednesday, September 08, 2010 - 11:36 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

A month before it's expiration date send it to the homeless shelter..

Found Goat
Username: foundgoat

Post Number: 42
Posted on Friday, September 10, 2010 - 10:04 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Toothpicks
Climbing gear
Deodorant
Breath mints
Rosary
Canteen
Lighter
Shovel
Ear plugs
Jack knife
Inflatable Dingy
Azz wipe (doesn't matter what color)
Joke book
Condiments
Nail clippers
Streamers
Life-jacket
Port-A-Potty (preferably one that comes with an attendant)
Sleeping bag
Contraceptives
Camouflage clothing
Night-vision goggles
Flares
Whistle
Hired Bodyguards
Pens (no pencils)
Diary/Journal
Bereavement gift cards.

anna

Post Number: 3242
Posted on Saturday, September 11, 2010 - 12:18 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

yes, just rotate your canned goods, so you never have to get rid of anything. I prefer dried stuff myself. Longer shelf life.

Also- store games, cards, etc. to have something to DO!
"To insist that the only reality are phenomenon that can be submitted to the paradigm of classical science is itself a religion" - Dietrick Thomson, Science Magazine

Energy-Creations.com

esotericha
Intermediate Member
Username: esotericha

Post Number: 149
Posted on Saturday, September 11, 2010 - 9:29 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

good god fg, you forgot coffee!!!!!

now get all that down to a backpack, and then you're ready

and practice, practice, practice! - take your survival kit out into the woods and see if you can live out of it for a few days and be sure to write down the stuff you realize you need - pare down constantly, as much as is ever possible - the lighter the better

and practice with no running water either, which makes for a whole new experience

(Message edited by esotericha on September 11, 2010)

animalspirits

Post Number: 8716
Posted on Saturday, September 11, 2010 - 11:03 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

good god fg, you forgot the most important thing:

flint (to make fire with after your matches are wet or you run out of them).

~Yotee Coyote

sahgwa
Advanced Member
Username: sahgwa

Post Number: 297
Posted on Saturday, September 11, 2010 - 12:11 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

not just flint
flint and steel. with cotton wool and also dryer lint.
:-)
i was a boy scout i am always prepared.
except right now
Observation convinces me that there are beings of intelligence higher than human and that the only chance for mankind to advance as a whole is for individuals to make contact with such Beings.Crowley

moonbeam
Username: mia

Post Number: 802
Posted on Saturday, September 11, 2010 - 1:15 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Get a shower bag in case you get a chance to have a bath. They are pretty cool and you can hang them from a tree and the sun will warm the water, even if it is cool outside. String comes in handy too, for fishing, clothes lines, hanging your food supplies up from animals, etc.

Skin Shed Mon
Username: shedmyskin

Post Number: 3299
Posted on Tuesday, September 14, 2010 - 5:19 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I posted this on the other thread but I will here too, I can say this stuff works great. www.firesteel.com Rains some very hot sparks. once you have one of these forget matches, lighters in your survival pack. They will light up dryer lint very nice.
In spite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart. I simply can't build up my hopes on a foundation consisting of confusion, misery and death. -Anne Frank

Skin Shed Mon
Username: shedmyskin

Post Number: 3300
Posted on Tuesday, September 14, 2010 - 5:21 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Having a book of what is safe to eat in your natural environment where you live is a good idea too, I've been meaning to look into that. Nice to know what roots of what plants you can live off of if you have to for a few days. mmmmm roots.
In spite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart. I simply can't build up my hopes on a foundation consisting of confusion, misery and death. -Anne Frank

anna

Post Number: 3248
Posted on Thursday, September 16, 2010 - 7:34 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Lots of cold/flu otc meds cheap right now...

Energy-Creations.com

susi
Username: etsi

Post Number: 2945
Posted on Tuesday, September 21, 2010 - 12:10 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

get a set of foxfire books.
sure you can trust the government....just ask an indian.

anna

Post Number: 3261
Posted on Sunday, October 03, 2010 - 6:29 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

You can get many used...

Energy-Creations.com

anna

Post Number: 3273
Posted on Sunday, October 24, 2010 - 2:10 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Candles are good this times of year, flashlights too...

Energy-Creations.com

anna

Post Number: 3274
Posted on Sunday, October 24, 2010 - 2:10 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

And leftover halloween candy :-)

Energy-Creations.com

moonbeam
Username: mia

Post Number: 878
Posted on Sunday, October 24, 2010 - 11:12 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

dried eggs and milk might come in handy

Jimmy
Username: chippyo

Post Number: 1473
Posted on Thursday, November 04, 2010 - 8:33 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Check it out, cities in water shortages, like teh journal said "find a deep clean water well":

http://247wallst.com/2010/10/29/the-ten-great-american-cities-that-are-dying-of- thirst/
"Don't take life to seriously;no one gets out alive."

a brother
Username: upaava

Post Number: 879
Posted on Sunday, November 07, 2010 - 5:12 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Greetings, we are relatives, Land is Life,

It will be good to have a book on basic survival skills (such as a Boy Scout manual), including sources of natural healing and medical skills used when living of the land, e.g. recognizing herbs and their uses; diagnostic methods such as iridology and pulse diagnosis; basic applied kinesiology; massage techniques; castor oil packs; therapeutic touch and other hands on healing methods.

It will also be good to have first aid information, natural birthing information, knowledge of how to find and accumulate water, alternative power sources, alternative toilets, among other subjects needed to survive independently. There will also likely be small communities that pool their resources and knowledge. Do not underestimate the power of prayer and meditation to help guide you along your ways.

I hope this helps your preparations to remain and survive with our Mother Earth in the days ahead.

May the sun always shine upon you,
your brother

Buddie
Username: buddie

Post Number: 3661
Posted on Saturday, November 13, 2010 - 2:13 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I Hope Our Blood will still
Want Each Other..

anna

Post Number: 3311
Posted on Thursday, January 20, 2011 - 11:55 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

A brother, glad to see you here!!! Be well...

And intuition is your best tool, it will save you when provisions won't...
http://www.cartville.com/app/?af=1287624

Energy-Creations.com

Ghostwheel
Intermediate Member
Username: jvmss

Post Number: 105
Posted on Friday, January 21, 2011 - 9:09 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Being someone who backpacks frequently, I have a couple of suggestions.

These are great for boiling water, if you can't build a fire. They are also good for starting a fire in wet conditions...
http://zenstoves.net/StoveChoices.htm

So...if you can boil water in camping cookware (whether on a fire or stove)...you can stockpile some of there. Expiration dates are VERY far away. It's not the best tasting, but it will keep you alive:
http://www.mountainhouse.com/

Make sure you get the ones that you can just "add boiling water and eat". Mixing the ingredients is a pain, and requires extra dishes. With most of em, you just add the water and eat right out of the bag.
"Remember that there exists a certain malevolence about the formation of any social order. It is the struggle for existence by an artificial entity."

chriscrd
Advanced Member
Username: chriscrd

Post Number: 274
Posted on Thursday, January 27, 2011 - 3:01 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

One of the most important things you can own are good knives and the tools to sharpen them with. There are many good survival knives available, but good knives do not come cheap. It is one of the most important things you can own that is used for so many things.

animalspirits

Post Number: 9498
Posted on Thursday, January 27, 2011 - 7:52 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Buck Knives...I love Buck Knives.

For those of you that are going to stockpile, be sure you have a good skinning knife (Buck makes one) because you will be skinning animals in order to eat.

I learned to skin animals using 'road kills' to do so. I can case a Fox so well that the whole face including the eye lashes and whiskers are intact. If you do something that is protected in your State, you can write Fish and Game and get a permit to possess that animal's fur. I know because I did it for two Foxes.

~Yotee Coyote

Blog: http://animalspirits--withoutfear.blogspot.com

anna

Post Number: 3331
Posted on Sunday, February 27, 2011 - 10:53 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I saw some bags you can line your toilet bowl with if you lose water for a while, (and the ground is frozen) great idea!

Energy-Creations.com

Whitley Strieber
Username: strieber

Post Number: 768
Posted on Wednesday, March 02, 2011 - 4:28 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

The problem with Mountain House is that they are almost totally sold out of everything except small backpacker items. No #10 cans, no 7 day kits, nothing like that.

bean
Username: tina

Post Number: 1626
Posted on Wednesday, March 23, 2011 - 8:27 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Another thing you might want to do is to have a few things that you can barter with....extra salt, sugar, honey..rice, beans, spices...batteries.

ANNA...where are you finding your dried vegis?...or are you doing it your self?

anna

Post Number: 3343
Posted on Sunday, March 27, 2011 - 5:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I dry most of my own- bought a food dehydrator cheap, use fresh or frozen vegs (thawed), like sliced carrots, green beans, etc. That way they're already prepped. I still have good, dried cherries from 5 years ago, from our cherry tree....

I like this company, where I bought dehydrated butter, milk and specially packaged bread yeast-

www.beprepared.com

or google "emergency essentials"

Energy-Creations.com

anna

Post Number: 3344
Posted on Sunday, March 27, 2011 - 5:27 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Good info here too-

http://preparednesspantry.blogspot.com/

especially with what happened in Japan...

Energy-Creations.com

Hagbard Celine
Username: hagbard

Post Number: 2
Posted on Monday, March 28, 2011 - 5:32 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

If you are really serious about preparedness you should make http://www.survivalblog.com/ a daily visit (or RSS the site for a permanent record).

Hagbard Celine
Username: hagbard

Post Number: 5
Posted on Friday, April 29, 2011 - 1:49 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

From beginner to ...
Another reason to frequent that site (and nope I have no affiliation whatsoever with them)
http://www.survivalblog.com/2010/11/from_beginning_prepper_to_full.html

cherokee
Username: cherokee

Post Number: 767
Posted on Thursday, December 08, 2011 - 12:33 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Times are tough right now and they could get a whole lot worse. Anyone stocking up or preparing for a time of need? If so how so?

One of the reasons we moved to Mole Hollow was to be able to be in a position to handle times of trouble, to be able to carry on independently.

After escaping persecution, the Mormons settled in Utah, a land no one wanted. Being basically a desert, a drought brought hard times. So they adopted the practice of keeping a year's supply of food on hand and have done so ever since. Now they try to keep a two year supply. Very wise.

One can think that harder times will not come. Or if you think it is possible, what steps should you take? Should you consider that electricity could fail? No electricity, no water from the tap, no food at the stores, no natural gas in the lines, no fuel at the pumps. Do you consider that in the realm of possibility?

Storms and other natural disasters can and have resulted in that for extended periods of time. How long should one be prepared for? Two weeks, months, indefinitely?

How are you set for food? Where will you get water? How will you heat your home?

History has shown that it takes only three days for a complete societal breakdown. If you have any of the above are you prepared to defend yourself and your family in the event there is a total breakdown of law and order?

We have a year's supply of food and next growing season plan to expand that to two years. Since we grow a lot of food we are prepared to plant every season. We have wood heat and obtain our wood from fallen trees on our own property. And we have a dependable source of water. We also have the car of the future here today- the horse.

Some things won't last forever. Things imported from the tropics like coffee, spices, etc. Also things like sugar and toilet paper. Amazing how we take so many things for granted.

Steve DoD
Advanced Member
Username: stevedod

Post Number: 315
Posted on Thursday, December 15, 2011 - 8:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

2012, towards the end of the year is going to be a large change for many people. Please thank the news who will stir a large pot starting around June. It may be a good idea to stock up for awhile until the news stops driving people to go crazy. Sad but true.
Steve

fortwynt
Username: john_doe420

Post Number: 1389
Posted on Thursday, December 15, 2011 - 8:42 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

unless its already been mentioned, toilet paper would be an excellent item to barter with if, say, society suddenly crumbles.
================================
http://www.facebook.com/fortwynt
http://www.youtube.com/fortwynt

Steve DoD
Advanced Member
Username: stevedod

Post Number: 317
Posted on Thursday, December 15, 2011 - 8:43 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Good one :-) I agree
Steve

fortwynt

Post Number: 1392
Posted on Thursday, December 15, 2011 - 8:55 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

And let us not forget....*drum roll*....tampons. Now that will perhaps even be more valuable, in crumbled society-type scenario, than even toilet paper...or at least equal to.

animalspirits

Post Number: 10384
Posted on Thursday, December 15, 2011 - 10:09 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

whippersnapper,

Not for me. Toilet paper is primary, but then I don't use tampons anymore and use toilet paper with increasing frequency.

ma
Understand that all things are sacred--yet nothing is sacred. ~Yotee Coyote

Blog: http://animalspirits--withoutfear.blogspot.com

bean
Username: tina

Post Number: 1869
Posted on Friday, December 16, 2011 - 7:31 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

If power is an issue, extra tanks for the bbq will be helpful when you need to cook something.
As I've said before, Salt is necessary and can be bartered. Vitamin C will keep and can be bartered. Rice. Extra dry food for your animals a must. Soap all kinds...Wash cloths, any kind of cloth actually. I'm always amazed how many clean rags I go thru when doing chores around the house. Keeping thing sanitary will be a huge issue. Bleach, peroxide, iodine, stuff like that..bandages, tape..all kinds. You can get mag. glasses at the dollar store...Good for bartering.. Needles, thread. The list is endless.

These things we stash can help initally...but eventually, it's back to the very basic survival knowledge that has been dropped in our push button society. Find someone that knows how to do the basics.

Cherokee!!! Can we all come and live with you?

fortwynt

Post Number: 1395
Posted on Friday, December 16, 2011 - 9:13 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

i second that, cherokee!

cherokee

Post Number: 789
Posted on Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 10:44 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Sure, why not. When doomsday falls, start walking this way. The daily struggle along the way, surviving packs of starving wild dogs, roving bands of pirates, and finding food, shelter, and warmth...say, sounds like a pilot for a TV movie.

susi
Username: etsi

Post Number: 5102
Posted on Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 3:17 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

i've always had this little thing inside of me that not only yearns for the simpler life (back to nature) but feels this is just what everyone needs to get their priorities straight.

i wish i had paid more attention to when i was young and daddy would take me for walks and point out the plants and their properties. he always said if one had the knowledge, no matter where they were, they wouldn't starve.
sure you can trust the government....just ask an indian.

man in
Username: thirdpal

Post Number: 697
Posted on Thursday, December 29, 2011 - 3:04 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

http://www.youtube.com/user/chipotle?v=aMfSGt6rHos&feature=pyv&ad=9074667186&kw= music

great little video

cherokee

Post Number: 802
Posted on Friday, December 30, 2011 - 10:27 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

"i've always had this little thing inside of me that not only yearns for the simpler life (back to nature)"

That's what we thought. Ha! Ah, yes, the simple country life. Laid back slow country living. Be careful what you wish for. Turns out, we've never worked so hard. When we got here I made a list. Wuz gonna complete it I was. Still got "the list." Seems like when one thing is marked off, two more are added. No doubt something new is cropping up as I type! So it goes.

"but feels this is just what everyone needs to get their priorities straight."

My priorities are set by the animules. They're bullies! They are in charge of this place, we their obedient servants, and they don't let us forget it for an instant. I go to bed at ten and up at dark thirty to be at their beck and call. They are very intelligent for they have had no problems training humans. From my own experience I know for a fact there is not a man alive who is smarter than the dumbest horse. Nor have I ever seen a person who could not be trained by a cat in short order.

man in

Post Number: 700
Posted on Friday, December 30, 2011 - 12:24 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

funny post cherokee.

Though I teach now, I've been involved in the farming life and man, it is hard work. Lots of responsibility too. BUT and it's a big BUTT, it is so rewarding. I miss the hell out of it, and only wish I could afford to go back to it. I have over a hundred acres in the foothills of North Carolina. A little too far to visit every week as I live 2 and a half hours away.

cherokee

Post Number: 805
Posted on Saturday, December 31, 2011 - 9:44 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Where in NC is your little piece of paradise?

man in

Post Number: 713
Posted on Sunday, January 01, 2012 - 3:16 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

near Blowing Rock. I can hear the Tweetsie Railroad train whistle.

cherokee

Post Number: 812
Posted on Tuesday, January 03, 2012 - 11:14 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

A little north of our hangouts but we've been there a few times. As all of the NC mountains, it's a beautiful area. The Tweetsie Railroad is world famous in the Southeast.

Yer right, farming is very rewarding with a great sense of accomplishment. I have never lost the sense of wonder at all those various crops coming from planting small seeds.

man in

Post Number: 720
Posted on Wednesday, January 04, 2012 - 11:16 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Tweetsie Railroad, at least the property it is on, is owned by the Robbins family. I was watching Jeopardy one night and there was a question about an author from Blowing Rock, and I thought, who the hell would that be. Turned out it was Tom Robbins, my favorite novelist. Never would have known.

Blowing Rock is 3 miles away as the crow flies, but the property is so remote, it takes 50 minutes to get to BR. It is an interesting little resort town in which a number of celebrities have homes. Ben Affleck, Mick Jagger, etc... I never saw any of these folks, however.

In 92 I bought the land for $250 an acre. I could get $5000 an acre easy now. Hope I don't have to sell it though.

Stephen Tenacé
Username: manymansions2

Post Number: 1980
Posted on Thursday, January 05, 2012 - 4:03 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

In reading this thread I'm rather dumbfounded by the fatalistic and survivalist notion taking place; with the exception of the last few posts between ManIn and Cherokee.

As a city slicker; I've lived through Earthquakes and Riots here in Southern California. People are so helpful and go out of their way to see to it that others are taken care of and provided for in such a way one wonders why society isn't like that all the time.

A closet set aside for food and first aid doesn't do much good in a quake where your home is destroyed. What I have learned is to keep certain provisions in my car. Water, first of all, first aid kit second. Just this past weekend I replaced my fire extinguishers. Canned goods are horrible but I got a stock of chicken and tuna along with other properly packaged foods; and if you're that bent on stock piling on food there is always the Army Surplus store that carries packaged foods meant for troops on the battle field. Power bars I replace every six months... as for TP... trust me, you can do without. That's what water is for. One gallon of water can last three to five days per person for bathroom and washing needs. And again, trust me on this one... when there is a disaster of such a magnitude, you won't be hungry... you'll be eating out of the necessity to nourish, your bathroom time will be limited because you won't have to go. Besides, you be helping others in need.

I don't have medical needs so I don't have to have extra medicines of any kind. My cat has three months of food and that can be cut in half to make his needs last longer. Plus, I keep extra flea prevention and worm pills around for him, if he'll need them. Guns... don't own them. But I know about the neighbors that do. I also have the crane radio Art Bell used to promote all the time. It's still in the box after 15 years ready to be used. Still works great and looks brand new. LOL

And don't forget to have cash. Cash I found was needed, bartering was never the issue, because people give freely... cash, helps when your ATM/CC's can't be used for a variety of reasons.

I laugh about stock piling a year or two of food. If we have that kind of an Armageddon... We are where we are supposed to be.

I'm reminded of 9/11.... a shinning example of people coming together.

This is all fine and dandy if a disaster strikes here at home. I was once in a situation in Washington State where I didn't know my azz from a hole in the ground. People saw that, and were extremely helpful, and I in turn, was able to make myself useful by my labor and communication skills. Just helping the best you can gives rewards unimaginable.

It's always good to be prepared, but not to the point you have to move to the hills for fear that the sky is falling!

Lovingly,
Stephen

(Message edited by manymansions2 on January 05, 2012)
"Fear is the Thief of Dreams" - unknown author "If you have a golf ball sized consciousness, you experience a golf ball size reality." - David Lynch

man in

Post Number: 723
Posted on Thursday, January 05, 2012 - 12:39 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I've heard that war/battle is like that. A mix of heaven and hell. Hell in the situation you are in, but heaven in the brotherhood and feelings you have for your fellow warriors.

If the sky does fall, I have a place in the hills for family and friends.

Stephen Tenacé
Username: manymansions2

Post Number: 1984
Posted on Thursday, January 05, 2012 - 5:36 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Hi ManIn...

I faithfully believe I will be where I was intended to be; for what ever reason. I also believe in every posted thought herein. We are all where we are supposed to be.

For myself, I was attracted to this site because of our "experiences" with another dimension/reality. We've all been shown what kind of outcome could be in our future and our emotions were tapped into. Therefore, the school of life presents itself to rise above ourselves. Our structured societies continue to be manipulated and changes are slow in coming. To be fatalistic is to be without faith. Unless, of course, your faith is to be fatalistic; like so many religious dogmas teach.

I have a personal belief that the governments of the world have had knowledge from our ancient past. They have tapped into what gods created biblical teachings. 'Tis why my faith is in Our Great-Grandfather-Spirit. When in perfect alignment within ourselves we find where and when we are to be. We create our own heaven or hell. It's a freaking tap-dance to scoot around the mindsets that have been manipulated.

I'll see ya all on the other side of 2012.

"Fear is the Thief of Dreams" - unknown author "If you have a golf ball sized consciousness, you experience a golf ball size reality." - David Lynch

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: