Subscription renewal ~ help please Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

The Board » Subscription renewal ~ help please « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

rhetorician
Advanced Member
Username: rhetorician

Post Number: 323
Posted on Friday, December 10, 2010 - 10:47 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I have added a Visa debit card to my account.

One use to be able to add subscription time to time already purchased. How do I do this on this site? I have looked for the button at the location where it was previously located on the old site, but I cannot find any page with reference to the addition of renewal time.

How can I add a non-renewing (1 year) subscription to my current account time?
Joie de vivre

Buddie
Username: buddie

Post Number: 3766
Posted on Sunday, December 12, 2010 - 6:48 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Did you go to contact us after
you logged in? I was able to reach
a person and spoke with her..but
I'll wait until all this new stuff
dies down before my money goes
anywhere :-)

rhetorician
Advanced Member

Post Number: 327
Posted on Monday, December 13, 2010 - 7:38 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I am waiting for a response.
Joie de vivre

rhetorician
Advanced Member

Post Number: 329
Posted on Wednesday, December 15, 2010 - 8:02 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Well my predicament doesn't seem to be understood. I will just wait until my subscription expires in March and try to set up an entirely new account. Buddie you said you spoke to her? You have a phone number?
Joie de vivre

Board Administrator
Board Administrator
Username: admin

Post Number: 122
Posted on Thursday, December 16, 2010 - 6:36 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

When delivering the new web site, we also had to change the way we integrated with our subscription management partner, Via. Currently, we are unable to replicate the old functionality which allowed advance subscriptions to be purchased.

On the new site, once logged-in, you will be prompted to renew once your current subscription expires (if you selected a non-renewing subscription). If the card details used to subscribe/renew previously are still valid, you will be able to renew as follows:

- Login
- Click the 'MY ACCOUNT' link in the masthead,
- Click 'edit'
- Click the 'Subscription Options' tab
- Select the product you require from the list
- Hit the submit button

If the card used to subscribe/renew previously has now expired, you will need to update the card details, using the 'Payment Information' tab, prior to renewing.

If you have an auto-renewing subscription, you need do nothing - your subscription will be renewed automatically and there will be no break in you access to the site and the subscriber content.

I hope this is helpful :-)

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: