High strangeness picture of gnome Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Dreamland » High strangeness picture of gnome « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Ldyhawk369
Username: ldyhawk369

Post Number: 1449
Posted on Saturday, August 23, 2014 - 7:07 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I just googled Keith Sniadach , is a screenwriter. Don't know if it has any bearing on the pictures.

tomkowt
Username: tomkowt

Post Number: 684
Posted on Saturday, August 23, 2014 - 11:16 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I will add my comments here since I'm no longer a subscriber. After looking at these pictures all day (here and on Earthfiles), I'm still scratching my head. Yes, I definitely think it's something, certainly not human. But I think there is damage being made after calling this "thing" a gnome, anthropomorphizing it, putting a hat on it. Do we really know it's a hat? Certainly, the face is quite bizarre. And why is it fuzzy since the rest of the picture is quite sharp? Whitley, I agree that it was probably moving fast but I also submit it might be operating at a higher physical frequency-- "vibrating", so to speak. Also, would love to see the woman's picture stated on Earthfiles, the separate incident of the woman and man seeing something similar and snapping a photo of it. I love living in this world where cameras are all over and the potential to record something at anytime, anywhere. Makes for some very odd and interesting images, ones that add to the mystery rather than help lead to solid explanation. Thanks.
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."
--Arthur Schopenhauer

bean
Username: tina

Post Number: 2779
Posted on Monday, August 25, 2014 - 9:08 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

What picture?

Ldyhawk369
Username: ldyhawk369

Post Number: 1452
Posted on Tuesday, August 26, 2014 - 11:25 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Bean click on first page where it says High strangeness and synchronicity. Then scroll down and you will see photo.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: