Should be a guest on....... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Dreamland » Should be a guest on....... « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Retro
Username: retro

Post Number: 47
Posted on Sunday, February 16, 2014 - 2:00 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I didn't know where to post this, so I thought I'd just put it here.

I think it would be a great idea of Mr. Strieber were to be a guest on Joe Rogan's Podcast. I say this because I'v been listening to it lately and am surprised by what a down to earth and intelligent person Joe Rogan is. He's had plenty of guests on about topics most consider 'out there', and had very intelligent and informative conversations with these people.

I don't know if Whitley has ever been asked to guest on the show, but if he ever was I would hope he'd consider it. I think it would be a great way for him to get his messages and ideas out there; The Joe Rogan Experience is a very popular podcast.

I'm just putting it out there. I would love to see this happen. I think shows like this are very important because they're a great way of getting information out there that otherwise wouldn't get out there.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

albert
Username: albert

Post Number: 100
Posted on Friday, March 21, 2014 - 1:54 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I like Rogan's critical thinking ability. He doesn't just automatically believe everything he is told. But he's like a thug, so I don't really care about his opinions when it comes to the spiritual realm.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: