Mitch Horowitz great interview Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Dreamland » Mitch Horowitz great interview « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Lily
Advanced Member
Username: lilaclily

Post Number: 324
Posted on Sunday, December 29, 2013 - 7:11 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I found much truth in this interview.

It made me want to go back and congratulate my young self. Yep, I was correct for realizing from an early age that it was not all about friends, the deeper questions also had to be asked.

Looking back on my life, most people I knew lived by the law of reason only. They lovingly thought I was too much of a dreamer, a bit unrealistic or naive. Now the same admiringly say that "hopefully soon" they will be able to live the way they really want. "You know, like you do." Now im called "the visionary" or "lucky," never mind I have less possessions.

There is a science to this feeling, and I always felt it because I somehow knew, no matter what a crummy childhood I had, not matter what I have gone through, including losing my only daughter, I knew that I am only here for a blink of an eye, so this too shall pass, and ultimately the universe has all of our backs.
-:---.God and the Universe Love and Adore you, bringing you Mystical, Wonderful Gifts:-...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Ldyhawk369
Username: ldyhawk369

Post Number: 1397
Posted on Monday, December 30, 2013 - 4:12 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

(((HUGS))) Lily! If we can surrender and believe that we will be taken care of , the universe will supply whatever we need. We need to trust. Abundance is all around us : ) let go of fear!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: