September, 2015? Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Dreamland » September, 2015? « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Username: message

Post Number: 88
Posted on Friday, November 01, 2013 - 1:56 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I apologize for spamming the Dreamland message board. I know this post has nothing to do with any Dreamland show.

My question is important. And, I want to reach as many abductees/contactees as possible.

Have the visitors said anything unusual about 2015?

Thank you for your cooperation.

bean
Username: tina

Post Number: 2589
Posted on Friday, November 01, 2013 - 4:00 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

No.

Has something happened with you that you want to share???

Post Number: 89
Posted on Sunday, November 24, 2013 - 1:36 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Yes Bean, something did happen but I do not wish to speak about it. Unless others step forward.

Instead of the "visitors", have any apparitions of religious figures (IE: Mary, Jesus) mention the year 2015?

bean

Post Number: 2618
Posted on Sunday, November 24, 2013 - 3:44 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Hummmm....well, maybe you are the only one to get the message. What if you are the only one who can step up...Then what?

There is a thread somewhere around here where people are seeing and getting messages from a vision calling herself Mary. I don't remember the thread it is on or what it is called...but if you check around you will probably recognize it.

Sharon2
Username: sharon2468

Post Number: 5254
Posted on Monday, November 25, 2013 - 6:39 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Look in the 'Spiritual' Thread about seven down, called Marian visitations.
Our life is determined by the choices we make!

Mike
Advanced Member
Username: xevious

Post Number: 212
Posted on Monday, December 16, 2013 - 9:46 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

All the hype for 2012 and your even paying attention to dates like this. 2016 will come and go...

Post Number: 90
Posted on Wednesday, December 18, 2013 - 8:03 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I'm afraid the 2012 Mayan blunder may have desensitized people's opinion towards predictions.

Since this is Unknown Country, a respectful, open-minded community.

I hope that someone with information, will be willing to communicate here, without fear of public embarrassment or harsh judgement.

bean

Post Number: 2644
Posted on Wednesday, December 18, 2013 - 8:50 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Message,

If you have a message...I hope YOU will be willing to "communicate with out fear of public embarrassment or harsh judgement.'

Step up to the plate !

Mark A. Foster
Username: markfoster

Post Number: 567
Posted on Monday, December 23, 2013 - 3:03 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I assume that the information focuses on this material:

http://www.medjugorje.com/medjugorje/the-10-secrets.html

However, I found no mention of any particular future dates. [edit]

(Message edited by markfoster on December 23, 2013)
Cheers, Mark
Portal to 29 domains: http://www.markfoster.net
Radio Show: http://www.markalanfoster.com

Post Number: 91
Posted on Sunday, February 16, 2014 - 4:37 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I feel as if I'm mentally going insane. I'm too worried about 2015. It's constantly on my mind.

I've always felt as if I was from the future. Born into the present time.

Why am I fearful?

It seems as if no other abductee shares the same worries.

bean

Post Number: 2676
Posted on Sunday, February 16, 2014 - 7:52 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Message....Well, since you don't want to tell us the information you received.....we can't really help you sort out your feelings.

There is this though....."sufficient unto the day are the problems there of...." Stay in the present...the future will unfold as it will.

Post Number: 92
Posted on Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - 10:16 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

He is the leader. Why did he visit me?

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/145/c/d/Grey_Alien_by_Harnois75.jpg

His robotic androids look like this (see link below). They do the dirty work.

http://alien-ufo-research.com/the-greys/alien-0132.jpg

A young girl similar (mine was blonder with slightly larger eyes) was accompanied by two android types, one on each side. Why did she visit me?

http://funkidos.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/dakota-rose-barbie-doll-16.jpg

I have too many questions and no answers.

I would wake up to a blinding intense white light. And I would hear a loud running or stomping noise then everything would go dark.

I would wake to a loud humming noise and again everything would go dark.

Why does everything go black? My eyes are open, but all see is pitch black, then it's morning.

My dreams are much more horrifying.

The androids can project fear into the mind.

---------------------------------

My feelings...

Whitley is much more important than an author who brought the attention of alien abduction to the public.
His essence is like a magnetic attraction.
Chosen people will find themselves drawn to his work.
It's not an accident.
You are here for a purpose.

--------------------

My message...

I was taken into the future...
In 2000... There were no flying cars, to my surprise.
I asked, "when would the End of the World occur"?
2015 was projected into my mind.
After some dancing...
I saw the year 2038... And, everything was burned, no signs of life...
Then I witness the evolution of new life.
Insects with large teeth and bug eyes... Oversize human like hands...

(Message edited by Message on February 18, 2014)

Mark A. Foster

Post Number: 641
Posted on Wednesday, February 19, 2014 - 11:14 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

There is nothing to worry about. We are eternal beings.
Cheers, Mark

Henry
Username: so_tired

Post Number: 21
Posted on Saturday, February 22, 2014 - 11:31 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Hi Mark, I have been wanting to contact you. Some time I just want to thank you for you "teaching" for lack of a better way to say what I want to say.

I have to go to the dentist in a few minutes and run several errands as well as stop by my Real Estate office to work on the MLS computer so I may not get back to you till later. I will try to find you on facebook and twitter, mainly Facebook. ~ Enrico

Mark A. Foster

Post Number: 644
Posted on Saturday, February 22, 2014 - 3:24 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Enrico:

Thank you for your kind words. I am just expressing my heart - something I had a difficult time doing until a few years ago. Perhaps I am making up for lost time.

On Facebook, I am markfoster, but I don't check there too often these days. On Twitter, I am markalanfoster.
Cheers, Mark

albert
Intermediate Member
Username: albert

Post Number: 103
Posted on Friday, March 28, 2014 - 11:44 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

People will always set dates and rip people off with their books and lies. Whenever anyone gives a date for something climactic, run the other way because he's a fraud or delusional nut job.

blue
Username: jennyblue

Post Number: 1523
Posted on Saturday, March 29, 2014 - 6:05 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Message, 'they' feed on fear. Consequently, when with them you will constantly be presented w/scenarios which elicit fear from you. Even if they seemingly are helpful, eventually they will turn that around and use it to inflict you with even greater pain/fear/dispair. These scenarios, like everything else they project into our world, are a mixture of truth and lies. I dont believe that all beings in this world are tools of evil, but many are. As a whole, none of them are as evolved or complete as the souls of human beings. They cannot save us from our dilemnas because they are deeply steeped in their own and subject to their own laws of evolution.

I feel we are so close to the tipping point (and I am obviously not alone in my feeling) that 2015 is as good as any other possibility. By tipping point, I am referring to the earth at large (rather than small, intensely focused communities). At some point, there is no more going back and forth between the world that survives and the world that is destroyed (cast off by the earth as a waste product). The world as we know it will cease to exist (which, imo, is a good thing). People who are spiritually ready will move on and some will return to a reborn 4th World. There are other scenarios as well, such as the one Brother speaks of where some will be tempted to leave the earth for a split-time existence. My personal opinion, is that this is the dimension of the visitors. It is a world of illusion (for us) where they feed off our soul energy.

I am not saying it is the end of THE world, only the end of this world as we know/perceive it. Perhaps those connected to the 6th World will not experience the change except in the sense that the world has gotten measureably more spiritually evolved and turned away from the abyss. People moving back to the 4th World or into the 5th World may experience varying levels of trauma. Throughout all this, very spiritually advanced souls accompany us on these journeys -- sometimes even to "hell". These conclusions are my own, but often coincide with the ones others have come to . . .

I have, at varying times in my life, wondered if 2015 might be "the year". The world you see in your dreams does not seem to be a world that survives.

I had a dream over a decade ago in which earth split into 2 worlds. One was vibrant and full of life and the other was dead and charred similar to the world you describe. They split apart in my dream like two cells splitting apart.

Try not to fear. If you do not want to be abducted and you have faith in God, try praying. It is my experience, as well as others, that prayer works. Many people seem to want the abduction experiences for a variety of different reasons. Whitley, for instance, finds them fascinating and seems to be interested in exploring them in hopes of discovering who/what they are. I cant tell from your posts whether or not you wish to abducted, altho it seems apparent you do not wish to be afraid or experience pain. They do seem to select people who have psychic propensities (even if they do not know they have these abilities or appear not to use them). This could be because these people are better at creating their own world (thru the activity of their peneal glands) and in doing so they are also better at affecting the larger world around them. These people are better at manifesting things -- whether they be (for example) implants, fears, storms -- or love and enlightenment.

There also is a human alliance w/these beings which complicates the entire abduction scenario.

Back to 2015. Perhaps this is your deadline, and not necessarily everyone's. In my mind's eye, I have seen many versions of our world already slip into the abyss. In my dreams, they are like shards falling off of the earth. For them, the dead earth is a given. It doesnt necessarily mean they are condemned souls, but it is something they need to experience in order to learn a lesson about some bad choices/alliances they made before they can move on in their evolution. They may die there and then be born again back on earth at the stage of evolution for which they are ready. God does not see it as punishment, but rather a consequence of making bad choices such as contributing all/most of your energy to those who do/promote evil, often out of ignorance and unwillingness to take responsibility for y/our world.

Jesus' message (and other great teachers in our past): love is the way. This is something that, imo, is simple and attainable by every soul -- rich/poor, evolved/primitive, educated/ignorant, and so on. When you emphasize love and connection w/others, you/your soul evolves. When you choose fear and separation, you remain stagnant or move in the other direction.

If you exist in today's world, it is not an accident. I have read/heard that every experience is worthwhile and capable of teaching us more about ourselves, each other, God, and our world. imo, they are very likely right.

(Message edited by jennyblue on March 29, 2014)
We are the ones we've been waiting for.
Hopi Elders 2001.

to be a rock and still to roll . . .
change we can believe in is here -- The Ed Show
Love is the Way ~ Jesus of Nazareth

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: