The Reality of the Ancient Gods Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Dreamland » The Reality of the Ancient Gods « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Mark A. Foster
Intermediate Member
Username: markfoster

Post Number: 169
Posted on Saturday, April 13, 2013 - 11:43 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

In the subscriber's portion of "Unknown Country," Whitley referred to an earlier segment by Linda Moulton Howe (on both Dreamland and Coast). I believe she played that interview more than a year ago.

In that segment, Linda played an interview with an individual who claimed that a particular book was seized by U.S. federal authorities. It dealt with Ancient Greco-Roman Gods.

Allegedly, after this event, the individual who obtained the book was harassed by governmnetal authoriteis for much of his life.

Personally, I did not find the individual's claim to be credible. As best I could find out, a book by that title was never published. I suppose one could argue that it was "stricken from the records," but I am somewhat dubious.

On the other hand, I do think that legends of giants, in cultures throughout the world, are either semi-historical accounts, fictionalizations, or mythopoeia based on an earlier age of giant human beings.

For whatever reason, perhaps a change in climate, these giants become gradually extinct. Here is one explanation:

"The gigantism we see in fossils has always puzzled people....
Because ZPE [zero point energy] strength was lower in the past, the electric and magnetic properties of the vacuum were different from now....
"A lower ZPE also meant there were more light photons arriving per second at a lower amplitude. So although the overall brightness was constant, and the photon energy (color) was unchanged, photosynthesis itself was more efficient. The outcome was that flora could grow larger and more prolifically. Thus, while genetic factors may also have been involved, there is strong evidence that it was the environment itself which was primarily responsible for the gigantism we see in the fossil record."
Barry Setterfield, “Zero Point Energy and Gigantism in Fossils” Proceedings of the National Philosophy Alliance. 2011. College Park, MD. Pages 1-10.
Cheers, Mark
Portal to 29 domains: http://www.markfoster.net
Radio Show: http://www.markalanfoster.com
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

da~an
Username: daan

Post Number: 7085
Posted on Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 5:59 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

neanderthals had larger eye sockets than
cro-magnon and a larger cranial capacity
that was closer to 1500 cc. the story on
the news section about the elongated skulls
found near nazca peru suggests a ufo link
or even a diversity in human evolution...
"up"

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: