Anomalous Movement through Time Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Dreamland » Anomalous Movement through Time « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Mark A. Foster
Username: markfoster

Post Number: 53
Posted on Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 6:52 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

An excellent interview. As usual, Whitley showed tremendous respect for the person he was interviewing.

I've heard Anthony Peake on other occasions. In some ways, he reminds me of a British Ken Wilber.

Mark

sahgwa
Username: sahgwa

Post Number: 634
Posted on Friday, March 22, 2013 - 5:06 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Was this interview a rehash of an older interview ? Seems like I heard this same guy saying the same thing around Summer 2012, 6 months ago?
Was i in my own time slip?
Observation convinces me that there are beings of intelligence higher than human and that the only chance for mankind to advance as a whole is for individuals to make contact with such Beings.Crowley

sahgwa

Post Number: 635
Posted on Friday, March 22, 2013 - 5:06 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

That would be ironic. A time slip involving a show about time slips.
Observation convinces me that there are beings of intelligence higher than human and that the only chance for mankind to advance as a whole is for individuals to make contact with such Beings.Crowley

sahgwa

Post Number: 638
Posted on Friday, March 22, 2013 - 5:19 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

AHA I figured it out. im not losing it thank god. it was this show that i heard,Revelations February 13, 2013
Startling New Evidence that the Universe is a Computer Simulation, not Dreamland :D

I had just listened to it a month or two late at the time. phew. no time slips for me thankfuly :-p

Mike
Advanced Member
Username: xevious

Post Number: 213
Posted on Wednesday, January 22, 2014 - 9:10 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Interesting article / vid of people using small radios in the 1920's.

http://paleofuture.gizmodo.com/a-mobile-phone-from-1922-not-quite-1504736765

There was something going around claiming someone was caught talking on a cell phone in a similar video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhA6cxtncgY

cook
Intermediate Member
Username: cook

Post Number: 108
Posted on Thursday, January 23, 2014 - 9:06 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

The Circus footage was an extra on the DVD for The Circus. It is footage of a theatre where The Circus is playing, not in the film itself. The Circus may have included an experimental attempt at 3D in a 2D movie in some bits, or really just an attempt to show perspective better on film. There is a clip of a 3D experiment of this on the DVD also.
I've looked at that footage a fair bit. She may have been covering her face while walking past the camera, being shy, and maybe talking at the same time, or others have suggested she may have been using a hearing trumpet.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: