Strange Explosions Sweeping the US Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Dreamland » Strange Explosions Sweeping the US « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

setscrew
Intermediate Member
Username: setscrew

Post Number: 178
Posted on Sunday, January 27, 2013 - 7:10 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I heard a very strong explosive sound in the middle of December that shook my house (approx. 10:00pm). I thought at the time it was just a transformer blowing shorting out. In hindsight however, there was no flash nor flickering lights that typically accompanies this type of event.

cherokee
Username: cherokee

Post Number: 1051
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2013 - 8:38 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

We heard a very loud explosion a couple years ago, REALLY shook the house. Unmistakably came from the large property next door. We never did ask the guy what was up. Figured he blew a tree stump. That's hardly uncommon in rural areas. Sorry, not much of a mystery there.

Best Wishes from Mole Hollow

setscrew
Advanced Member
Username: setscrew

Post Number: 232
Posted on Sunday, March 17, 2013 - 8:40 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

13 March around 3:30am in Daytona Beach a loud boom occurred. I would describe it like an explosion. Nothing in the paper; I did hear sirens ten minutes after the sound. My friend who works for the local PD and lives closer to where I believe the sound came from stated he heard nothing. He also stated that nothing of note was on the morning status blotter.

Mark A. Foster
Username: markfoster

Post Number: 58
Posted on Monday, March 18, 2013 - 12:58 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I offer several speculations about the sounds in this book:

http://evolution.bahaifaith.info/

Do a page search under: The Sounds of War or Something Else?

Mark

Mama Shine
Username: mama_shine

Post Number: 17011
Posted on Wednesday, May 08, 2013 - 8:43 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I heard this about 3:15am this morning. Posted it on facebook and will copy how it was was shared:
~~~
(will x out names as they may not want them shared)

~~~

Heard this loud BOOM outside about 5 minutes ago. Stepped into
the courtyard and its totally silent out. Checked the weather radar
and their is no rain on the map. I wonder what it was?

**** ********* Sonic boom from mil. Aircraft going over head maybe? Weird

14 hours ago · Like..

Gail McCrary it was so loud and my body vibrated...then stillness...yes, really weird...I need to go to sleep but I still feel the vibration...whew...

14 hours ago · Like..

*** *** ****Hmmm... Had that happen once in Big Bear and it turned out to be something very strange indeed. If you get my meaning.

14 hours ago ·

Gail McCrary Yes and I'm tingling and wide awake...mite as well wait til the sun comes up...feel like I'm shining or glowing ... need to turn the energy down or sumpin....whew.

13 hours ago · Like..

*** *** ***Yep... Shifts do that to you.

13 hours ago

***** ************** transformer blew?

4 hours ago ·

*** ******** ask neighbors!?

3 hours ago · .

Gail McCrary Nobody heard anything that I know of. It wasn't my imagination. I was listening to soft piano music at the time and it was so loud that I turned the music off to check outside. Nothing...eerie quiet. No electrical malfunctions either. No helicopter...See More

about an hour ago ·
(the more was this)

or air vehicles to blame ...VERY loud sound and the vibration I got lasted for a long time. I posted it because I felt the need to record it with witnesses..well at least virtual. I didn't want to post it as dream b ecause it wasn't

*** ******** Sounds like one of the many reports documented by reporter, Linda Moulton Howe , of various states where witnesses experience rumbles, booms, vibrations, explosions, and no local agency or military base has answers, and there is no richcter-scale recording, and some neighbors heard it while others didn't! an ongoing phenomena , and has gotten lots of attention in the UFO/Paranormal/conspiracy forums.

about an hour ago ·

Gail McCrary Yes, I have heard LMH and WS on the subject but at the time it happened I wasn't doing anything unusual. I just recalled that others have reported it later after I toned myself down a bit. I'm okay now, just felt like reporting it to ya'll, my friends.

about an hour ago ·
The greatest thing you'll ever learn
Is just to love and be loved in return.
~Nature Boy

Mama Shine
Username: mama_shine

Post Number: 17128
Posted on Friday, May 31, 2013 - 1:49 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

C2C 2nd half:

Investigative reporter Linda Moulton Howe will discuss a new coronavirus called MERS that recently emerged in Saudi Arabia and kills like the 2003 deadly SARS. She'll also talk about the possibility of a link between the nationwide boom mystery, increasing frequency of sinkholes, and possible Earth core, mantle, and crust changes. In addition, she'll share updates on crop circles, and the honey bee situation.
The greatest thing you'll ever learn
Is just to love and be loved in return.
~Nature Boy

dennis
Username: dennis

Post Number: 78
Posted on Saturday, January 25, 2014 - 5:47 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Those mysterious Booms.

In the fifties and sixties there were many Nuclear bomb tests, and i was just wondering if there really are other realities existing along side our own in other dimensions could our Nuclear bomb explosions have seeped through to their realm in the form of unexplained Booms.

Then if that is so then could our unexplained Booms be of a similar nature, if there are alternative Earths on slightly similar time lines could our Booms be their experiments with Nuclear testing seeping through the dimensional barrier .

dennis

Post Number: 79
Posted on Saturday, January 25, 2014 - 8:15 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

More speculation on these Booms and Trumpet Sounds.

An alternative hypothesis for these unexplained sounds is our governments black ops attempting to open a worm hole into the past or future.

The prolonged Trumpet sounds may be the feedback that the wormhole is creating through the excessive energy being caught in a feedback loop.
Have a look at this video from 16.04 minutes about how a wormhole might fail due to feedback,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn4WHIxTa50#t=965

The Booms, as previously suggested may be their Nuclear testing, or may its us trying to open a wormhole by force.

But i feel whatever the case, our Governments know the reason for these events.

bean
Username: tina

Post Number: 2665
Posted on Saturday, January 25, 2014 - 2:56 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Hummmm Well, I have a few things on my mind.

When I listen to the recordings of the trumpet or horn sounds that have been shared, none of them sound like what I heard myself..

Linda has said the trumpet sounds started in 2011. I have in my possession a book with a poem that was published in 2007. The last verse of this poem speaks to hearing a horn blow...giving an example of the sound trumpeted..and stating it blew three times. I KNOW this was concerning sounds from the ski, and the unknown possibilities because I wrote the poem and experienced this event. So I think that what ever it is that is going on, has been going on for longer than we might think.

I have experienced the sustained roaring sound twice over the last 2 maybe 3 years..best guess. On a clear day when you can see forever...and you can't find a thing in the sky to explain how the sound is being managed, it gets your attention. Haven't had that one for a while.

The heavy metalic low sounds I have heard receintly...and not for the first time. Each time I have heard these sounds, our skies have been over cast and you can't see anything...the last time this happened, I noticed that the skies were being heavily "sprayed" or clouded up by military planes the day before the night of the sounds. Anything that might be going on up there is made invisible to us down here by this cloud cover. The imnpression I get is one of huge....miles long, type of huge machinery slowly traversing the sky...and not high up...close. Just my impression of what could make that kind of sound.

Anyway...I guess we'll find out one way or another.

bean

Post Number: 2666
Posted on Monday, January 27, 2014 - 7:01 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Also, The three blasts of horn sounds that I heard were not what I hear on the recordings of what are considered to be trumpeting sounds. The sounds I heard were much higher in pitch and consisted of at what seemed to be at least four different notes played at the same time. The sound was discordent...not pretty but certainly attention getting! If you have a piano, hit c d e and f on the top. That combination is the closest match to the chord structure I heard.

Mark A. Foster

Post Number: 624
Posted on Friday, January 31, 2014 - 7:43 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

IMO, there are at least two possible sources for the sounds. Of course, I could be entirely incorrect.

The blasting sounds may be caused by geomagnetic instability.

The trumpeting sound are, IMO, the angels for the Earth (the so-called extraterrestrials) blowing the trumpets of the end of Days (presumably using some type of technology).
Cheers, Mark
Portal to 29 domains: http://www.markfoster.net
Radio Show: http://www.markalanfoster.com

bean

Post Number: 2669
Posted on Friday, January 31, 2014 - 8:51 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

...Mark....Very possibly BOTH!!!!It's got me hangin...

Mark A. Foster

Post Number: 627
Posted on Friday, January 31, 2014 - 9:49 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Tina:

I think so. That realization came to me after my contact experience with Brennon. Odd, I know.
Cheers, Mark

dennis

Post Number: 80
Posted on Sunday, February 02, 2014 - 8:45 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Just been listening to David Sereda on Coast to Coast, and his views on the Earths magnetic pole movement's,
His idea that these Trumpet Earth sounds could well be the result of the internal changes of the Earths Magnetic core moving to a new position, and causing plate friction.
With no other scientific explanation coming from the powers that be his hypothesis has some plausibility to it, and the other side affect to the changing magnetic field is the changing weather pattern's that will get worse as the years progress.
As for the Booms, i was just wondering if it might be something to do with all the fracking that has been going on in the US, is Gas seeping into geology that it has never been before and being ignited .
Just another idea !

(Message edited by dennis on February 02, 2014)

bean

Post Number: 2670
Posted on Saturday, February 08, 2014 - 12:45 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Could be, Dennis.

Etoile
Advanced Member
Username: etoile

Post Number: 485
Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 - 9:49 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I've been following Linda M Howe's reports on this phenomena for about 3 years. On the morning after Thanksgiving 2013, my town was rocked by two large explosions. The first was very loud and shook the house. Linda had posted articles about this with first hand interviews on her website in the days following. During that particular week similar explosions were heard in Montreal and Albany N.Y. as well as some other places. However, the sounds heard in Canada and N.Y. were preceded by a bright blue flash. There have also been reports of loud booms in VT. which were accompanied by the horn sounds during Jan 2014.}

Mark A. Foster

Post Number: 647
Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 - 11:01 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Fortunately, things have been quite in my neck of the woods. Hopefully, that is a good sign (no earthquakes).
Cheers, Mark

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: