Keep an EYE on our Sun. Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Dreamland » Keep an EYE on our Sun. « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

dennis
Username: dennis

Post Number: 53
Posted on Saturday, December 31, 2011 - 9:50 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

That was another interesting Dreamland that Whitley compere'd , i was interested by Linda's mention of the Sun, twice she said something to do with the Sun,

The reason that made my ears stick up was because of two dreams ive had this last two nights, and in them i was told the Sun is closing down, my first thought was ok another newspaper is going to close, as over here in GB we have had a media scandal going on the the News of the world newspaper closing down due to the Phone Hacking scandal, and so i just assumed that the other paper called THE SUN would go the same way,

But now after listening to Linda i now feel i might be getting a warning of the Suns reduced output after this present cycle, which should finish around 2015/16 , and then Whitley mentioned the Methane out-gassing , that could take us into a runaway global heating scenario, so maybe if that runaway heating began to kick in then how fortunate would that be for the Sun to reduce its output, also as whitley also mentioned our Earths Magnetic shield has reduced in strength , protecting us from the Suns harmful radiation.

And so maybe we are going to go into a Maunder Minimum of the Sun that we once had a few hundred years ago

blue
Username: jennyblue

Post Number: 1183
Posted on Sunday, January 01, 2012 - 8:43 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I think the sun is also being affected by the changes going on now. The 5125 year count is but one cycle within many cycles. William's reference to a "truth ray" -- is an interesting metaphor. A rise in consciousness is rather like a truth upgrade. Our ancestors seem to have been pointing to this date. Like a marker of hope -- hang on -- we shall be released. Not being an astronomer -- I cannot hope to verify the validity of the date, but many of the other signs seem to be present.

I found Linda's reference to us being "released" from a "beam" interesting. I think this was her metaphor, not Jose's. imo, i think we are passing thru a place in space that has, for whatever reasons, blocked our consciousness. This was predicted and prepared for . . . thousands, tens of thousands even, years ago. We are emerging from a "dark age". I think soon we will be able to connect the dots between all the phenomenon that we have been experiencing and the truth about our many fears shall be uncovered.

very interesting Dreamland. Just finished my first listen.

Happy New year to all our wonderful hosts and guests. Thank you Anne and Whitley for providing such a wonderful place for us to gather!

(Message edited by jennyblue on January 01, 2012)
We are the ones we've been waiting for.
Hopi Elders 2001.

to be a rock and still to roll . . .
change we can believe in is here -- The Ed Show
Love is the Way ~ Jesus of Nazareth

bean
Username: tina

Post Number: 1906
Posted on Sunday, January 01, 2012 - 9:16 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

According to some, our whole Solar system...and beyond is being affected.

Buddie
Username: buddie

Post Number: 4813
Posted on Sunday, January 01, 2012 - 4:42 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

A story ..

I'm not sure if Americans know of
the Scientist Researcher David Suzuki :-)

Meanwhile back on Earth in I think
1972.Suauki is a very highly disciplined
person who works on many different levels..
Suzuki was also interested in the activity
of our Sun..he had a team of people
watching it all the time.. he knew that
one day in 1950 researchers had witnessed
a phenomenon that was unknown in human
experience..spiraling light off the
sun and went rapidly past the Earth..
they had no Idea what this was but it
was an indication of something unusual occurring..
It took researchers 14 years of study
before concluding that this change in
the wobble would lead to a shifting of
the Poles..
giving Earth a new north and south pole..
By 1964 they were? pretty certain of
this..
Suzuki published a paper on this that
was 1st only
distributed to the Canadian government..
then to the US and most
other Governments..saying the spiral of
light was coming off the Sun like clockwork
every 3 years..
Only it was increASING IN INTENSITY EACH TIME..
From all the calculations of the past 18 yrs
they concluded that sometime in 1972 between
August and November the energy level would be
that there would be an explosion on the Sun..
The actual event happened on August 7 1972
It took until June 1973 for a meeting and
after that there was a worldwide BLACKOUT
just as if the worldwide event never HAPPENED

The August7th the Flare ran the X-ray
sensors off the scale the solar wind
wind which has a voleocity off 500
KM/sec or a million miles an hour
got up to 2 1/2 million miles an hour
for 3 days .. it was all considered
Impossible yet it happened.. All accounts
were published in major scientific literature
of the World but Scientists did not know
what to make of it..
It goes on to say if the Sirians had not
intervened the explosion would have killed
us..
Not a quote by David Suzuki

(Message edited by buddie on January 01, 2012)

dennis

Post Number: 54
Posted on Wednesday, February 08, 2012 - 10:16 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I thought this year and next was going to be when the Sun got really active, was my dream of the sun shutting down a premonition ??

Take a look at the Sun now, no spots, and very quite,

http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/data/synoptic/sunspots_earth/mdi_sunspots_1024.jp g

also http://www.spaceweather.com/images2012/08feb12/hmi4096_blank.jpg

(Message edited by dennis on February 08, 2012)

Nancy Lyon
Advanced Member
Username: snolion

Post Number: 457
Posted on Wednesday, February 08, 2012 - 2:39 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

It may not mean a thing but my eyes are very light sensitive and I remember about five years ago telling my son-in-law (no one else would listen to me) that something strange was happening with the sun and the quality of light emanating from it was more diffused than I could ever recall.

My vision remained normal with everything else.

I don't know if this relevant or not just thought to throw it out there.

dennis

Post Number: 55
Posted on Wednesday, February 08, 2012 - 3:35 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Hi Nancy, that is interesting, of course people have a wide range of individual sensitivity to all sorts of things, and yours may well be attuned to light.

As i said before the Earth is at risk from a sudden overheating by methane and the sudden change in the Earths albedo , through the loss of the reflective power of ice. Some new research has linked warming seas affecting the air pressure and causing this latest cold spell thats been stuck over europe this past three week, And if one accepts the theory about the earth being some sort of being as some theorize , ie Gia, and some sort of communication goes on with the Sun, then who knows the sun may have a similar consciousness , and has agreed some sort of reduction in its output, crazy as that sounds i know, but many of us here have had experiences that are paranormal, that science has no answer to. i guess we will find out within the next 4 or 5 years. But im predicting the start of a very cold winters that last three months a year in some parts of the world.It may also cause the population increase to halt , and may even start to decline as a result of the severe living, due to crop failings and the energy crash. But just my personal prophecy. but it would be wise to invest in a good set of thermal long johns, lol. Dennis.

Patrick Boyle
Username: spiral_jetty

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, February 12, 2012 - 12:12 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Hello,

I am new to this forum (but not to forums in general). I am very interested in this subject of the changing sun. I have kept a dream journal for decades and I have had a hand full of dreams in which the sun appears to be suddenly changing. Below is one example taken directly from my dream journal on 4/20/2008.

"The sun has changed and everyone is out looking at it. It sits above the horizon about a third of the way up in the sky. It is going down, as it is evening. There are about 40-50 people out looking up at the sun.

It is possible to look directly at the sun. It is a beautiful shade of orange with lines going across which look like gasses or energy lines. Around the sun are energy fields in space. These fields are like white lines and are odd shapes, not round. There also seem to be planetary bodies in these energy fields and maybe stars too, all close in next to the sun itself.

I try to talk to a man who is one of those looking at the sun. But he seems to be in some type of trance and is not very responsive. It is like everyone is in a trance looking directly up at the sun. "

In this dream it seemed as if I were the only one conscious (not in a trance) in the whole group of people. I don't know what this dream means, if anything, in terms of actual events to come. But the change in the dream seem to happen very quickly and effect the consciousness of everyone on the planet all at once.

(Message edited by spiral Jetty on February 14, 2012)

Jeremy Vaeni
Username: jeremy_vaeni

Post Number: 35
Posted on Monday, February 13, 2012 - 8:19 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I don't know if this will be more helpful or more confusing because I'm not going to qualify in any "objective" way what I'm about to type.

When we look at the behavior of the sun, many of us are looking the wrong way. We're worried about solar flares knocking out satellites, pouring in radiation, melting the ice caps, and so forth. These are some possible consequences of sunspot activity, but they aren't the story. What the sun is doing is communicating, feeding instruction to the planets around it. At LEAST that, but that's a good start.

I think it's time for science to figure out that these physical consequences of solar activity are a subplot, not the main story line of what's actually happening.

Stars are alive. They are conscious in a way more akin to how you might imagine gods being than humans.

They give life to the nearest planets that can handle it. That much is a given. But they also transform that life. They change their instructions and bake us differently. Same ingredients, different recipe. The point is, they are more master chef than un-alive ball of fire working mechanically in ways we need to prepare for.
Urgency. The world's first book where you are the ending. Available in paperback, on the Kindle & Nook.

Patrick Boyle
Username: spiral_jetty

Post Number: 3
Posted on Tuesday, February 14, 2012 - 2:20 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Jeremy,

You make a lot of great points! I am totally in agreement about the whole consciousness of the sun and stars in general. I believe we have an interactive relationship with the cosmos and especially with these life/light giving orbs. It does appear there is a new energy relationship being born at present. It will be very interesting to experience how it manifests for all of us.
Spiral Jetty

blue

Post Number: 1199
Posted on Saturday, March 03, 2012 - 11:34 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

everybody is a star . . .
Hopi Elders 2001.

Tashina
Username: tashina

Post Number: 24
Posted on Saturday, March 03, 2012 - 12:17 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Buddie ,
Very interesting story.

dennis

Post Number: 56
Posted on Tuesday, April 10, 2012 - 5:46 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

The Sun now, very quiet.
http://www.spaceweather.com/

blue

Post Number: 1207
Posted on Wednesday, April 11, 2012 - 9:23 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

solar wind: 340 km/sec at density 5.5 protons per cm cubed
Hopi Elders 2001.

Gruvkitty
Intermediate Member
Username: rega

Post Number: 173
Posted on Monday, April 16, 2012 - 11:27 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

http://www.spaceweather.com/images2012/16apr12/304.mov?PHPSESSID=fjfc18sj64lep6o 9edv6a7tvm2,http://www.spaceweather.com/images2012/16apr12/304.mov?PHPSESSID=fjf c18sj64lep6o9edv6a7tvm2}
"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight." Ben Franklin

dennis

Post Number: 58
Posted on Friday, May 04, 2012 - 4:24 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

So Ben Franklin says keep in the Sunlight eh, well i would if the flipping Sun would show itself here in the South East of England, the average temperature for this weeknd is going to be between 8 and 10 degrees with frost at night, and drizling rain during the day. Well Ben, did you ever spend much time in gloomy England.

dennis

Post Number: 64
Posted on Tuesday, November 06, 2012 - 5:16 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Sun still very quiet , why in a dream was i told the Sun is closing down ?

http://www.spaceweather.com/

QUIET SUN: With no sunspots actively flaring, the sun's x-ray outut has flatlined. Solar activity is very low and likely to remain so for the next 24 hours. Solar flare alerts: text, voice.

SO THIS IS SOLAR MAXIMUM? Forecasters have long expected the Solar Max of 2013 to be the weakest of the Space Age. It might be even weaker than they thought. As shown in this 20-year plot of sunspot counts vs. time, the sun is underperforming:

man in
Username: thirdpal

Post Number: 826
Posted on Friday, November 09, 2012 - 12:03 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

according to Robert Schoch's book, Forgotten Civilization, quite periods of sun activity are sometimes interspersed with catastrophic solar flares/ejections.

sylvannah
Username: sylvannah

Post Number: 25
Posted on Tuesday, February 19, 2013 - 11:55 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Y'all know NASA issued a "mini-maunder" warning, right?

What I'd like to know is why they assume it won't be a full blown ice age, when the charts show that's what's next after these past years of erratic weather.

Personal stake in this one, living where there was formerly 2 miles high of ice, lol.

dennis

Post Number: 75
Posted on Monday, September 16, 2013 - 6:01 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Sun is very quite , so much for the predicted X class flares that this maximum was thought to produce.
Maybe my dream message is real ?

From an article .

ALL QUIET ALERT: With the Sun's disk almost completely devoid of sunspots, solar flare activity has come to a halt. Measurements by NOAA's GOES 15 satellite show that the sun's global x-ray emission, a key metric of solar activity, has flatlined:

http://http://www.spaceweather.com/

da~an
Username: daan

Post Number: 7100
Posted on Thursday, October 03, 2013 - 7:13 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

http://www.unknowncountry.com/news/unknowncountry-weekender-coming-comet-ison-as tronomy-and-astrology
i feel this may have been in my mind's eye over the past week
there have been several stories about this uniquely bright comet
"up"

lassensage
Advanced Member
Username: lassensage

Post Number: 291
Posted on Thursday, October 03, 2013 - 10:41 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Lots of fireballs, comets and solar activity this week..oh, forgot to mention all the earthquakes.

Very rough energy for Sensitive folks today.

Whitley Strieber
Username: strieber

Post Number: 898
Posted on Wednesday, October 23, 2013 - 7:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

The meteor count has been slowly rising for years. This could mean that we're entering a 'dirty' area of space. Also, I've noticed a couple of instances where comets have hit the sun and there have been immediate flares in response. This is supposedly coincidental, but I really wonder.

A comet is supposed to be too small to affect the sun, but I've got a feeling that we're missing something quite fundamental about the way the sun functions. Hopefully Ison will be a sun grazer and not a sun striker...

dennis

Post Number: 77
Posted on Sunday, January 19, 2014 - 4:50 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Are we heading for another Maunder minimum of the Sun ?.
I think we will have to wait a couple of years before this Suns downturn is felt, but my feeling is 2016 marks the time when major weather changes begin to impact normal life for a long time.

Is our Sun falling silent?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-25743806

Although the article says a Maunder minimum could be here in 40 or so years , which may be the case, they then go on to say this.

"While the full consequences of a quietening Sun are not fully understood, one thing scientists are certain about is that our star is unpredictable, and anything could happen next.

"This feels like a period where it's very strange... but also it stresses that we don't really understand the star that we live with." says Prof Harrison.

So it seems the unexpected could reduce that 40 year period to something close to our lifetime.

(Message edited by dennis on January 19, 2014)

blue

Post Number: 1498
Posted on Sunday, January 19, 2014 - 5:26 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I think its not quite true that the sun is "quiet". It just is not active by the current range of measurements on a few of the sun's phenomenon which affect things on earth (sunspots in particular). There has been a lot of strange things happening with the sun. Its magnetic field is weakening -- as well is the earth's. It hasnt stabalized its magnetic polar flip yet (which is overdue). We've had some pretty spectacular events (as in earthquakes/volcano eruptions) that highly correlate w/coronal holes which have been pretty prominent this maximum. and, scientists have discovered new energetic particles coming from the sun which are affecting radioactive decay. CME's crossing earth's orbit have not been very intense, but there have been several CME's thrown off from the sun, partcularly on the opposite (from us) side of the sun, that would have done a lot of damage to earth had we been in the line of fire. I think we are in a time of transition and that is why indicators are difficult to read when making predictions. Its relatively easy to make a case for both global warming and global cooling.

I think the biggest indicator might be the direction in which the rotational axis moving. Is it moving towards more of a tilt or more straight up/down in its relationship to the sun? imo, this is the most primary factor in determining climate. imo, this is a major reason for the line-up of the equinoxes/solstices with the many stone monuments built by our ancestors. They are similar to astolobes and will help us to determine where we are in space after the earth (in conjunction w/the sun) recalibrates its position (often referred to as the earth changes). I also dont think this is just an earth related phenomenon but (at least) a solar system-wide phenomenon.

Well, food for thought anyway ...
Hopi Elders 2001.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: