Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through May 11, 2006Stephen Martin50 5-11-06  7:20 am
Archive through May 23, 2007Regina75 5-23-07  1:17 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

KtHyla
Username: kthyla

Post Number: 56
Posted on Wednesday, May 23, 2007 - 1:47 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

And that's precisely the response they're looking for. While humans are acting like spoiled brats, the Grey treat them as such. But when a human realizes and exerts that they're equals, then the relationship changes profoundly.

The "momma bird" analogy is just that, an analogy, not a description. However, as a culture they're a lot older and more experienced in the world we're moving into. We have a lot to learn from them regarding our transition into the cosmos, and once we get there, our culture will be helping them. They'll have the knowledge, but we'll know what to do with it.

Mama Shine
Username: mama_shine

Post Number: 2570
Posted on Wednesday, May 23, 2007 - 3:15 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Whitley's post 212 says exactly what I feel and have felt for so many years...maybe always. I printed the post out and will keep it forever.
I must create a system, or be enslaved by another man's. ~William Blake

Swami
Username: isispriest

Post Number: 63
Posted on Wednesday, May 23, 2007 - 7:41 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I have never had an experience with a Gray, but I have had an experience with a bright glowing being, just like in Cocoon (as a child, before it was made).

KtHyla says, "But when a human realizes and exerts that they're equals, then the relationship changes profoundly."
Yes that is what I am saying, too.

Jimmy, music is an excellent analogy. It goes far beyond language to communicate depths of awareness, beyond words. Humans use art to communicate the limitless.

So, could a Gray "get" Miles Davis or Mozart or Stevie Ray? Do they even have Art? Yeah, yeah, there is the whole Alien line of thought: something alien to our world will not fit into our human notions at all. However, that does not discount the value of what we have in being human on Earth. I am suggesting that there is something in that, which they value or they would not be here. That could be in our genetics, our emotions, our relationships, our culture, our souls, our spiritual bodies. Something about us that they have self interest in not seeing us totally gone.
Me an' my baby never get uptight,
Never do any thing wrong,
Never do a damn thing right." Alvin Lee

KtHyla

Post Number: 57
Posted on Wednesday, May 23, 2007 - 8:48 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Good question, regarding Grey art. I'm under the impression they lost their creativity long ago, of which has the double whammy of not being able to directly create or enjoy external art. However, they can enjoy the experience if shared with a being that can appreciate the experience, something they have been reported to do. A bit voyeuristic, but they don't seem to have many other avenues in that respect.

Of course, as you mention they may have something they consider art but would leave us scratching our heads. I think that they also consider their soul work as an art form, something we take for granted, since each individual on Earth could be considered a work of art in that respect.

Regina
Username: rchante

Post Number: 1415
Posted on Wednesday, May 23, 2007 - 11:07 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

This may be a little far-fetched for some, but i've often felt that many human children are older souls than that human parents who helped birth them.
Enlightenment is not a destination.. It lies somewhere in between.
Tito, the Monkey Scribe

susi t learn
Username: etsi

Post Number: 6672
Posted on Wednesday, May 23, 2007 - 11:17 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

'make no mistake, they are here to help us'.

i respect your opinion but..............i don't think so. :-)

Thomas
Username: thomas_j_veil

Post Number: 8216
Posted on Wednesday, May 23, 2007 - 11:31 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I too used to be convinced that "they are here to help us," but I've since abandoned that point of view.

At the very least their true motives, individually and collectively, are open to question.

KtHyla

Post Number: 59
Posted on Thursday, May 24, 2007 - 8:37 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

You know, you guys are right. They're not here to help "us", since amongst humanity there is no "us". But I can definitely say they're here to help me. I can definitively say this because I have been helped by them in my spiritual growth, and it was by definite intent on their part. Trust me, there was nothing happenstance or incidental about the outcome of their prodding me into situations where I learned about my true self, and what I'm capable of. And I'm certainly not alone.

Mind you, I'm fully aware that there are many people that are not getting anything positive from the experience, and feel that they're just being victimized out of cruelty or some predatory motivation. Their treatment of me was no different, however I was able to not only make something out of the experience, I've been able to discern their motives and shortcomings in their mission.

Susi: You apparently misunderstood what I said. Let me rephrase: They are here to help. But also make no mistake: There's absolutely nothing altruistic about their intent. Never was, never will be. Anyone that thinks they're just here out of pure goodwill is operating out of their own expectations, as I haven't run into any claims by made by the Grey alluding to themselves as saints.

Thomas: In my studies of and interactions with the Grey, I've found that their motives aren't much of a secret either: We survive, they survive. We grow, they grow. We die, and they're screwed.

Regina: That's not so far-fetched as you might think...

Thomas

Post Number: 8237
Posted on Thursday, May 24, 2007 - 9:12 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

KtHyla wrote:

quote:

Thomas: In my studies of and interactions with the Grey, I've found that their motives aren't much of a secret either: We survive, they survive. We grow, they grow. We die, and they're screwed.

Even if they were "brilliant parasites" mightn't that also apply? *

I agree that we have gained by the relationship, but I wonder too how much we have also lost in the process.

susi t learn

Post Number: 6695
Posted on Thursday, May 24, 2007 - 9:16 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

'we die, they're screwed'...i believe that's true. they need us, we don't need them.

yes, i'm being obstinent in my perception. :-)

KtHyla

Post Number: 61
Posted on Thursday, May 24, 2007 - 9:46 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Thomas: If that were the case, then farmers would be fully justified in calling consumers parasites for eating their produce. In my own case, I can vouch for it being a symbiotic relationship, but I may be getting something out of it that others mightn't value.

Do you have an idea of something that we might have lost or be losing to them, in particular something we might have found valuable ourselves?

Susi: Please stop generalizing with "we" and "us". I and many others have found a use for them, even if you haven't.

Thomas

Post Number: 8239
Posted on Thursday, May 24, 2007 - 10:01 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

KtHyla wrote:

quote:

Do you have an idea of something that we might have lost or be losing to them, in particular something we might have found valuable ourselves?

Excellent questions. Yes.

Among those things we have found valuable is nothing less than our evolution. (And although I think we would have eventually evolved otherwise—without the presence of the grays, specifically, I think they may have accelerated it.) I deeply suspect that they "kick started" our cognitive evolution more than 40,000 years ago, when humans first encountered them (and other transdimensional beings also) through the discovery and use of hallucinogenic plants. As Graham Hancock has observed, prior to this "we had no art, no religion, no sophisticated symbolism, no creative and innovative thinking, and quite possibly no language."

On the other hand, I consider that they have also used us—the ultimate effects of this are difficult finally to determine. As beings that exist, essentially, outside of time, the grays cannot innovate on their own; they are, in a real sense, stuck in their "becoming." By inserting themselves into our unfolding lives—individually and collectively—they make their own continued evolution possible, at least for the brighter lights among them.

For the duller souls among their number, their relationships to us are more analogous to that of the voyeur and those behind the window—if only the voyeur could insert himself dynamically into the scene he witnesses.

And relishes.

susi t learn

Post Number: 6696
Posted on Thursday, May 24, 2007 - 10:03 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

you're right. I don't think I need them. :-)

Starwalker
Username: starwalker

Post Number: 10
Posted on Sunday, July 15, 2007 - 9:34 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Just throwing this out there, but am I the only one who thought that the "crab/scorpion" creature on the July 13th Dreamland report (also posted on Earthfiles) is reminiscent of the face-hugger from "Alien"?

Also, is it possible that this was some sort of screen memory?

If this was real, might the creature have been a biologically engineered creature bred for this specific activity? (Maybe the visitors, or whomever, don't like the mess involved with their work, so this creature drains the cow so that they can move in and finish up the job?)

bert
Username: bert

Post Number: 17
Posted on Saturday, August 11, 2007 - 1:36 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I read the discussions about floating and just want to pass on what I've experienced in my dream realm. I have had numerous dreams where I was driving a car at night and it was literally lifted up into the sky, into a craft, quite the floating sensation that was, the car sort of wavers left and right side dipping while this happens.

As far as aliens floating, 2 separate events come to mind. I'm not sure if these are just dreams or repressed memories but I can only vouch for them being dreams. Anyway I had this dream that went back to my high school years. There was this dark road we liked to use as a shortcut cause it had this crazy hill on it that would make the car fly up and you know, the bottom would drop out of your stomach. In the dream, my best friend was driving, there were a group of us, I was in the back left passenger seat. Suddenly he started to drive really really fast, turned down that road and I was shouting at him, couldn't get him to respond, like he was sort of being controlled. He was taking these turns wildly, dangerously but precisely. A little ways down the car stopped dead in the middle of the road. Don't remember how but next I was standing right outside my door and a group of these small women who almost resembled cartoon gypsies floated towards me, cornering me with my back towards the car. I shouted "Hey" and they closed in on me seemingly coming to crush me or something, I tried to push them away, they felt soft almost like balloons, a cushion of air and that's where the dream ended. I think it was an abduction but I never read one quite like that in any book.

Another situation involving a floating alien went like this. I was again dreaming about my youth and was chasing my friend Dave around this old cabin that was on our property. We got around to the front of the cabin and facing me was no longer Dave but an alien with a bulbous semi-brainiac head and complete cream-white skin in what looked almost like an AirForce jump suit. There was a visible glow around him, he was floating, and a sound like a high pitched vacuum which by the way I've heard before in at least one other dream that took place basically in the same long parking lot, where a UFO hovered that looked a lot like the one hovering above the road in the Gulf Breeze pics. By the way I've seen drawings of aliens that looked just like this one. But I digress, the intersting part of this alien was that before my eyes, he changed form into all kinds of things, a big ugly bug with wings, a shapeless mass, like 20 different things in front of me within a minute, like he was displaying that he could make himself look like anything he wanted.

Side note, if one is to possibly postulate that this higher species can change its appearance at will, what's to say that they don't have a way to make their craft look like simple aircraft in the sky ? In several of my abduction dreams, the car was lifted up by a craft that looked very much like your typical kind of aircraft at night, with a red light on one side and an aqua light on the other.

Da'an
Username: daan

Post Number: 2925
Posted on Sunday, September 16, 2007 - 11:01 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

intense and quick bump... forgive me! then
again did we not have a debate about the grays?
"UP"

da~an

Post Number: 3283
Posted on Friday, October 12, 2007 - 9:07 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

here we are, today...
AL GORE is the man of the hour!
~Life's looking UP~
...al gore has won
a nobel prize!!!

O
Intermediate Member
Username: oracle101

Post Number: 101
Posted on Friday, October 12, 2007 - 10:22 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

http://www.algore.com/
Yes he won the Nobel Peace Prize!

Tremendous accomplishment. I am not surprised.

O
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 102
Posted on Friday, October 12, 2007 - 10:25 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20071012/wl_afp/nobelpeace_071012140840

Al Gore wins Nobel Peace Prize - article.

scion
Username: scion

Post Number: 1397
Posted on Friday, October 12, 2007 - 10:25 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Al is the MAN!!!

O
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 103
Posted on Friday, October 12, 2007 - 10:27 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Yes he is scion.
http://www.climatecrisis.net/

da~an

Post Number: 3730
Posted on Wednesday, November 14, 2007 - 8:53 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

the panel wants more openness! MSN~link
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21777913/?gt1=10547
this is mondays press conference and
larry king's show friday translating into
a MSNBC~MSN link on my startpage!
"up"

Stephen in AZ
Username: stephenm

Post Number: 1728
Posted on Sunday, January 27, 2008 - 9:58 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

If the Grays need us, really need us, could they have evolved with us, here on Earth?

Stephen in AZ

Post Number: 1770
Posted on Wednesday, March 12, 2008 - 3:24 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Which evolved first, the Grays or us?

esoterica
Username: esoterica

Post Number: 73
Posted on Wednesday, March 12, 2008 - 9:44 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

if so, where are they?

there are indeed multiple 'hidden' races running around, from fairies to the djinn, but, as far as i know, none of them look (or act) like the grays

as i remember, according to the theories about the 'bad' grays being +45'000 years later (than now) and the good grays being the +whatever much later, (i think it was +52'000 years - note: i'm not an expert on these theories and have only heard them on project camelot and things, so i'll step aside if someone else has the real numbers), i think they are supposedly either ourselves (human earthlings), or something that we created to take our human-ness through the rough times, etc, or to do the work while we do art or something

this thread is full of good info about the ego and contact and even motives - i'm glad you bumped it

es

Stephen in AZ

Post Number: 1804
Posted on Tuesday, April 15, 2008 - 11:30 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Thanks for the information, esoterica.

anna
Username: anna

Post Number: 1399
Posted on Wednesday, April 16, 2008 - 12:17 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Maybe the grays are us, from the future or an alternate reality???
Be the change....

fortwynt
Username: fortwynt

Post Number: 5073
Posted on Wednesday, April 16, 2008 - 1:35 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

that has definitely been suggested anna.

I'm not sure exactly what i believe yet...I am starting to move away from the "beings from another planet" notion, and moving more towards the notion of a hidden race from right here on earth, or a future "us" (if i believed in time travel, which i don't just yet), OR another "dimension" which i am skeptical of also.

Perhaps they live IN our psyche...there's another good possibility...their existence within us....I dunno just tossing things out there.
Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Galatians 4:16

bean
Username: tina

Post Number: 546
Posted on Wednesday, April 16, 2008 - 3:24 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I ponder the possibility that THEY are us.
I ponder the possibility that the war isn't over and the lines are being drawn...

And will say....in my reality, the horn blew. I heard it one beautiful day.

7th, 1st, 2nd, third. Very weird. Fortunately, I wasn't the only one.....that helps.

esoterica
Advanced Member

Post Number: 204
Posted on Wednesday, April 16, 2008 - 9:48 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

>>>or a future "us"

if they are, then they were the ones that were 'left behind' when we took flight in our light bodies - bet that pissed them off

i suppose in that case that they're looking for the 'it' that made us different from them so that we went and they were left behind?

did they make a sacrifice to come back here to find it?

what is it about them, that we have, the thing that could be the 'it'?

man, the things i think about when i am waiting, bored and quiet - waiting on the well man - we're getting the well (pump and pipe only hopefully) fixed today - no more toting water! - hooray! - i guess i shouldn't jinx it by looking ahead, but man it would be oh so fine to have the well working again! - durn drought! - i wonder if they are going to 'protect' the gulf again this year with the induced drought, or was the drought just a side effect - the lake is totally full to spilling over but they haven't released the drought restrictions yet! - probably just another method of control

esoterica
Advanced Member

Post Number: 205
Posted on Wednesday, April 16, 2008 - 9:59 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

and the next thought, stemming from the last post - are they facing the same situation as us now, which is why they have come back now, to get the 'it' they so desperately need to not be 'left behind' yet again?

or are they trying to save us up like the seed bank so that we make it so they can be born? :0 sarah conner, indeed

i wonder if they are like their 'government', like a higher evolved version of the army? - if so it would answer a lot of questions about total fubar screw-ups and outdated, non-replaced equipment

fortwynt

Post Number: 5082
Posted on Friday, April 18, 2008 - 7:10 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

interesting thoughts eso....

i perceive if they are looking for the "it", they will likely fail.

i like the army analogy..that seems very logical.
Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Galatians 4:16

da~an

Post Number: 4488
Posted on Wednesday, May 21, 2008 - 10:05 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

have we tried to connect the newer
ufo sightings with the older theories
about the grays? charles fort included?
"up"

da~an

Post Number: 4545
Posted on Thursday, June 26, 2008 - 2:38 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

how deepset is the foo fighter roswell era cover-up???
can we say EASILY more than seven decades...now?
"up"

da~an

Post Number: 4546
Posted on Thursday, June 26, 2008 - 2:53 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

to a given set of particulars, methinks there
has not been a recent vintage book that has
more than superficially delved into the exact
nature of the greys. we know every three to
five years there has been a new take on ufology.
there seems to be such a lull in the liturature.

i do know
right now we are inside a political year
and this takes a focus off of topics we
normally would be talking about were there
not an election. if i find a theme underneath
and inside my string of postings here, start to
finish, first to last or last to first... i keep on
coming back to a central theme, namely the
ability of we humans to perhaps communicate
on more than a superficial level. basic concepts
leap across what seems to be an inter~species
divide. the issue of a contact situation over
aeons if not centuries has been touched on by
zacharia sitchen. the question is, how ancient the lore?
"up"

buddie
Username: buddie

Post Number: 567
Posted on Thursday, June 26, 2008 - 3:27 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I feel it's Very Ancient da~an
but lets keep

fortwynt

Post Number: 5974
Posted on Thursday, June 26, 2008 - 7:36 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

perhaps there is a purpose to coming back the communication issue between us human beings....PERHAPS that is the one final hurdle we must overcome before we can communcate with any "others".
"The trouble with the rat-race is that, even if you win, you're still a rat."

Bob Friedman
Username: bobufo

Post Number: 2351
Posted on Thursday, June 26, 2008 - 9:39 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Linda is on Coast To Coast tonight! yeah!
Barbury Castle Crop circle and other stuff.
"it's the cracked ones
that let the light in"

Lassen Sage
Username: lassen_sage

Post Number: 17
Posted on Friday, June 27, 2008 - 3:42 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Being in total terror during a medical/ energetic? crisis brought me face to face with my fears and a surrender to my own creature nature.
Being in terror for whatever reason might just be the ultimate lesson,especially for old souls who learn from terror,according to the Michael system books.I tend to agree myself.And as learning from play works more joyfully I try to enjoy life these days.
My terror experience of body shut-down was a awake up call and I continue to recover with a far greater understanding of the very personal nature of creation.
Water,stones/crystals/minerals,trees and fur friends became friends and allies.And electrical energy is a challenge in my still hyper sensitive condition.I started a new thread under Health and Medicine to share my experiences with Electrosensitivity Conditions and Remedies.And hope to find other folks learning also how to be sensitive and adjust more comfortably to the new higher vibration/energy/tone/rays?coming in waves to the earth in this life/time line?
Thanks for being here folks.
Great show with Linda tonight!

Stephen in AZ

Post Number: 1939
Posted on Thursday, September 25, 2008 - 7:41 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Stopping by...

da~an

Post Number: 4863
Posted on Monday, October 27, 2008 - 12:38 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

http://www.think-aboutit.com/area51/consp_cni_interview_acc.htm
ACC's forum has gone elsewhere... here is
http://www.ufomind.com/misc/1998/feb/d11-005.shtml
an old interview with Jack Shulman of ACC
http://www.subversiveelement.com/Roswell_Reverse_Engineering_Shul.html
and yes, this is yesterday's news most ufo...
http://archive.anomalies.net/archive/cni-news/CNI.0804.html
"up"

Victoria
Username: victoria

Post Number: 70
Posted on Monday, October 27, 2008 - 3:29 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

da~an, fascinating info you posted links to, thanks! Your last post really hit this nail on the head!

On this board, I'm learning about all the things I've wondered about for so many years, and I think it's the best reason to subscribe right now. Not really connecting to the "psychic" direction of UC interviews lately, as about 1% of the info is interesting or useful.
Eschew Obfuscation

da~an

Post Number: 5054
Posted on Friday, December 12, 2008 - 2:23 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

yes, do be a subscriber...
there is a wealth of material
"up"

da~an

Post Number: 5055
Posted on Friday, December 12, 2008 - 2:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

i've spent a year intending to
subscribe. whitley also had delved
into the recall of his own past lives...
"up"

ManyMansions
Username: manymansions

Post Number: 72
Posted on Friday, January 02, 2009 - 10:06 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

How do I go about listening to this program in the archives?

Thank you ahead of time!
“Fear is the Thief of Dreams”

ariez
Username: ariezx51

Post Number: 889
Posted on Saturday, January 03, 2009 - 2:23 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

ManyMansions, if you mean Whitley's past life regression program...if you are a subscriber, after you log in, go to 'Whitley's special interviews' page and scroll down the page to the program below.

12/15/07 Whitley's Past Life Regression

Dick Sutphen regresses Whitley Strieber with truly incredible results. Whitley, who has never experienced a past life regression before, relives a life in ancient Rome that includes completely new information about early Christianity. But what is even more amazing about this encounter between Whitley and Dick Sutphen is that Dick begins by asking Whitley about an angel, with no idea that Whitley had his first vision of one at four o'clock that very morning.

ManyMansions

Post Number: 90
Posted on Friday, January 09, 2009 - 12:35 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Thanks, ariez!!! I was having a little bit of problems getting communications with the Administration regarding my membership renewal but that finally took effect. Now I'm able to enjoy the benefits of membership here at Unknowncountry! There is such a diverse cross section of participants it is truly a blessing in how spirit works guiding us at any given time. When we're ready to learn WE learn!

Thank you for your help! Greatly appreciated. (Now I'm off to listen to this program)

Update... "Still having problems finding this particular program related to Linda Howe and Communications with the Visitors."

;-)

(Message edited by ManyMansions on January 09, 2009)

miaree9
Username: miaree9

Post Number: 2309
Posted on Friday, January 09, 2009 - 5:31 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

ManyMansions, the conversation between Whitley and Linda Howe can be found in the Dreamland archives and is dated 04/30/06.

ManyMansions

Post Number: 92
Posted on Friday, January 09, 2009 - 6:08 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Thank you Miaree9... I've tried but being new here I still stumble around looking for stuff. Could you provide a link? When I type into search the date or the title I don't find it anything specifically.

I'm trans fixed with this subject matter for some reason. By the way...

Jan 10th's Dreamland was very interesting to hear someone speak positively about the changes forthcoming.

miaree9

Post Number: 2310
Posted on Friday, January 09, 2009 - 6:38 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Dreamland Archives.

This link should take you to the Dreamland archives, and from there, you will have to scroll down until you find the date 4-30-06 (slightly more than halfway down).

ManyMansions

Post Number: 93
Posted on Friday, January 09, 2009 - 11:18 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

YOU'RE A JEWEL, MIAREE9!!!

Got it and am now listening.

(((((((((HUGE HUG)))))))))

miaree9

Post Number: 2313
Posted on Friday, January 09, 2009 - 11:41 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

MM, glad I could help. Enjoy.

ManyMansions

Post Number: 95
Posted on Friday, January 09, 2009 - 11:55 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

“Only the Human Soul can read.”

Finally! I heard what My Soul understands. Now the visitor experience makes sense to me.

In this week’s Dreamland Whitley mentioned “Activated.” Hmmmmm.

Thank you all!

Stephen in AZ

Post Number: 2039
Posted on Tuesday, April 07, 2009 - 4:34 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Dreamland can no longer afford Linda Moulton Howe?

esoterica
Advanced Member

Post Number: 474
Posted on Wednesday, April 08, 2009 - 11:38 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

you can catch up with her on http://www.earthfiles.com

Stephen in AZ

Post Number: 2092
Posted on Saturday, May 30, 2009 - 4:10 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Thanks, esoterica.

da~an

Post Number: 5901
Posted on Monday, July 27, 2009 - 12:04 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

LMH has a website! yes...
"up"

Stephen in AZ

Post Number: 2223
Posted on Wednesday, September 16, 2009 - 3:40 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

One time, back in the 1990s, Linda Moulton Howe substituted for Whitley on Dreamland, when he couldn't make it to do the show.

Stephen in AZ

Post Number: 2276
Posted on Wednesday, October 28, 2009 - 10:07 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Dreamland was a radio show a few hours long back then. Although it's not as long now, Whitley makes other things available for subscribers.

Bob Friedman

Post Number: 3719
Posted on Tuesday, December 01, 2009 - 10:08 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

There is a new article at Earthfiles.com for subscribers (which I am not), with this interesting heading:

“At the moment of eye contact with that Grey,
it was like seven different feature films started rapidly
running through my mind all at the same time with sound, temperature,
touch and 3-dimensional gold symbols superimposed over the films.”
- Retired U.S. AFOSI Agent

any feedback is appreciated.
"it's the cracked ones
that let the light in"

moonbeam
Intermediate Member
Username: mia

Post Number: 127
Posted on Tuesday, December 01, 2009 - 4:58 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I'd like to know what the gold symbols were. If anyone is a subscriber to Lindas site, pm me.

mightyaphrodite
Username: mightyaphrodite

Post Number: 78
Posted on Thursday, December 03, 2009 - 11:53 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Bob, I remember listening to Linda Moulton Howe's interview on DL w/ whitley where she discussed the Agent's experience w/ the Gray working? captive? with the military. It was so profoundly amazing..I wish he could be interviewed by Whitley!!
"Where there is love there is life." -- Gandhi

Yogu
Advanced Member
Username: yogu

Post Number: 306
Posted on Thursday, December 03, 2009 - 12:56 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I LOVED the gold symbols story, something about it!
Say...
Does anyone know about Linda's footage of cow being lifted up in a beam? She mentioned it on a recent Dreamland and I can't find it on her site.

Maybe she was just recapping for us and it's really an old story. Does anyone know?

Stephen in AZ

Post Number: 2375
Posted on Wednesday, March 31, 2010 - 3:09 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Yogu
Advanced Member
Username: yogu

Post Number: 434
Posted on Tuesday, April 27, 2010 - 12:44 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Hmm... this thread was saved, so I'll just add...

LMH's 4/24/10 report re:battling spheres over Whales was great! Speculation on grays vs. blondes is interesting.

Too bad this is the only video mentioned in her report. Not a whole lot to look at. Still, very curious.

(Message edited by yogu on April 27, 2010)

Bob Friedman

Post Number: 4073
Posted on Tuesday, April 27, 2010 - 7:18 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Yogu, I just re-read somewhere her story about the Government scientist/lab tech person who communicated with a Grey in a lab , and , "gold symbols" and no-verbal communication was DOWNLOADED, to him, as he was warned by his co-workers he may faint just from the shock of the ET meeting. The Alien was asked to stand on the floor, rather than float, in order to further reduce the shock to the human! this story still hits me as true, for some reason. The downloading of information , or "thought-balls" is real , even between humans, but it is more vast and multi-dimensional and detailed and quick from the ETs. Words just get in the way, anyway,.
One of my favorite Linda Moulton Howe reports.
I think I had just read it in the latest edition of," Nexus" magazine.
"it's the cracked ones
that let the light in"

moonbeam
Advanced Member
Username: mia

Post Number: 466
Posted on Wednesday, April 28, 2010 - 9:24 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Still looking for someone to fill me in on what the shape of the gold symbols were. If you know please post here.

Stephen in AZ

Post Number: 2437
Posted on Saturday, July 17, 2010 - 4:03 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Stopping by...

esotericha
Username: esotericha

Post Number: 26
Posted on Tuesday, July 20, 2010 - 11:09 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

had an interesting situation this weekend - we were on the freeway, and there was this car that was not right at all, the back wheels were off the ground, turning like they were still propelling it - the whole thing at about 60 degrees, but it was just going on down the freeway - there was an incredible sense of wrongness about it - the non-abductees in the car sortof laughed and pointed and said something like 'look at that', but we just looked at each other, feeling that familiar heart-squishing pang of 'oh my god!'

Stephen in AZ

Post Number: 2534
Posted on Wednesday, September 08, 2010 - 3:55 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

A lot of weird happenings seem to involve cars in some way.

Stephen in AZ

Post Number: 2611
Posted on Monday, January 17, 2011 - 6:01 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Stopping by...

Stephen in AZ

Post Number: 2730
Posted on Saturday, August 27, 2011 - 5:14 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Stopping by again...

Buddie
Username: buddie

Post Number: 4594
Posted on Friday, September 02, 2011 - 11:05 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

The AsCent From The Cave...
stopping by

Stephen in AZ

Post Number: 2813
Posted on Saturday, April 28, 2012 - 11:34 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

This is post number 199 for this thread.

Stephen in AZ

Post Number: 2915
Posted on Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 7:11 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Post number 200.

Euthymios
Intermediate Member
Username: euthymios

Post Number: 193
Posted on Monday, June 03, 2013 - 5:10 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I want to read Linda's book "Glimpses of Other Realities," but it's too expensive. Does anyone know where I can get a copy of both volumes for a cheaper price? Thanks
God doesn't call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

Sharon2
Username: sharon2468

Post Number: 4891
Posted on Tuesday, June 04, 2013 - 9:06 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

ebay has it....

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0&_nkw=glimpse s+of+other+realities&_sacat=0&_from=R40
Our life is determined by the choices we make!

Euthymios
Intermediate Member
Username: euthymios

Post Number: 194
Posted on Tuesday, June 04, 2013 - 9:34 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Thank you. I can't believe I didn't think of that. I just purchased something off ebay last month.
God doesn't call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

Mark A. Foster
Advanced Member
Username: markfoster

Post Number: 295
Posted on Wednesday, June 05, 2013 - 6:09 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

By the way, what happened to Linda? I have not heard her on Dreamland in a long time.

Edit: She now only seems to be on Coast to Coast.

(Message edited by markfoster on June 05, 2013)
Cheers, Mark
Portal to 29 domains: http://www.markfoster.net
Radio Show: http://www.markalanfoster.com

cook
Username: cook

Post Number: 78
Posted on Sunday, June 16, 2013 - 11:47 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Linda seems to mention her books almost every time she is on Dreamland. She should consider re-releasing them or perhaps as ebooks if printing is out of the question.

Mark A. Foster
Advanced Member

Post Number: 323
Posted on Sunday, June 16, 2013 - 12:46 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I agree. Hopefully, the copyrights are not owned by the publisher(s).
Cheers, Mark

da~an

Post Number: 7088
Posted on Wednesday, September 25, 2013 - 10:28 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

agreed!
"up"

Harper
Username: harper

Post Number: 4
Posted on Saturday, March 22, 2014 - 9:53 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I agree, I wish Linda would consider releasing her books . I checked on Amazon and volume one is over $100.00 Yikes way out on my reach : 0(

Mark A. Foster

Post Number: 682
Posted on Saturday, March 29, 2014 - 1:22 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Her books are all available on her website:

http://www.earthfiles.com/shop.php
Cheers, Mark

anna
Username: anna

Post Number: 3586
Posted on Saturday, March 29, 2014 - 11:06 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Albert, she travels all over the world doing her reports. Why wouldn't she want to get paid? She deserves it. Yes, it would be great if she could do cheaper ebooks....
http://energy-creations.blogspot.com/

To insist that the only reality are phenomenon that can be submitted to the paradigm of classical science is itself a religion- Dietrick Thomson

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: