Archive through May 07, 2005Patricia Davis50 5-07-05  4:37 pm
Archive through October 31, 2007Skywalker75 10-31-07  9:41 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Shiloh
Intermediate Member
Username: shiloh

Post Number: 134
Posted on Wednesday, October 31, 2007 - 9:43 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Again, we know L is for Loser. Do you know any other letters? How about buying a vowel or two?

Skywalker
Username: oracle101

Post Number: 652
Posted on Wednesday, October 31, 2007 - 9:49 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

L

Shiloh
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 142
Posted on Wednesday, October 31, 2007 - 9:54 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

So, what's your point?

Skywalker

Post Number: 661
Posted on Wednesday, October 31, 2007 - 10:03 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Leave me alone Shiloh. You are like a gnat.

Shiloh
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 147
Posted on Wednesday, October 31, 2007 - 10:07 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

And you my dear are a boil on the buttocks of life.

Skywalker

Post Number: 667
Posted on Wednesday, October 31, 2007 - 10:09 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

(((Ignore Button)))

Shiloh
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 155
Posted on Wednesday, October 31, 2007 - 10:21 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

((()))

Skywalker

Post Number: 677
Posted on Wednesday, October 31, 2007 - 10:22 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Now that is funny~

Etoile
Advanced Member
Username: etoile

Post Number: 369
Posted on Friday, November 02, 2007 - 8:25 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Queen vee,

It happened in Connecticut. Very perplexing! I"ve thought alot about "why?" and am left feeling that the energy of the deceased was trying to connect with his former friend who happened to be near me.

Shanjaq
Username: shanjaq

Post Number: 79
Posted on Wednesday, November 21, 2007 - 5:00 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Just had someone randomly say back to me something that I posted moments earlier in the David Sareda thread...

MegaDeath409: D:
MegaDeath409: garry broke gmod again btw
MegaDeath409: and its "For the greater good" which means hes too stupid to fix it :P

(Message edited by shanjaq on November 21, 2007)
"If we could produce electric effects of the required quality, this whole planet and the conditions of existence on it could be transformed." -Nikola Tesla

Stephen in AZ
Username: stephenm

Post Number: 1729
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2008 - 4:19 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Lots of synchronicities lately.

Stephen in AZ

Post Number: 1761
Posted on Monday, March 03, 2008 - 3:16 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

The synchronicities keep on coming.

anna
Username: anna

Post Number: 1292
Posted on Tuesday, March 04, 2008 - 1:22 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Yes. Once I asked the universe to help me SEE the synchronicities. Wow, that sure worked. It was wild!!! :-)
Gandalf- Death is just another path. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back & all turns to silver glass & then you see it, white shores & beyond a far green country under a swift sunrise.

Stephen in AZ

Post Number: 1800
Posted on Tuesday, April 08, 2008 - 8:35 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

When my grandmother got older she liked to walk a lot, and apparently walked all over the neighborhood, even stopping in at a store sometimes and buying something. As the years passed, though, she eventually reached a state where she became increasingly confused and frequently became lost. There was also a concern that she might wander onto a major road. My mother tried to look in on her now and then, and then go looking for her if she wasn't there, but my mother had a lot of things to do and couldn't stay with her constantly.

One day after work, probably somewhere around 1980-82 (my grandmother passed on in late '84), I drove home past the street where I live, and almost but not quite to the street where my grandmother lived. I had a feeling, and had had it for some time, that she would be out walking right now. I decided that she would be on this particular street, and turned onto the street and drove down a few houses until I found her sitting on a fence in front of a house, sweating.

She seemed happy to see me and asked if someone had called me. (I believe there was a woman looking out of the house at her, or maybe it was a neighboring house. This may or may not have anything to do with what my grandmother said. I don't know if the woman had said anything to her.) I said no, and my grandmother looked at me kind of strangely, perhaps wondering how I found her or why I should even be looking.

I helped her into the car, a 1970 Cadillac I had owned for a long time, and took her back to my house. The house was empty for the moment, as my mother was on an errand somewhere. I gave my grandmother a glass of water, which she thanked me for, and my mother came home a little later. She was a surprised to see us both there, and I explained what had happened. My grandmother stayed a few more minutes, perhaps even half an hour, but soon wanted to go back to her own house. She became a little anxious if she stayed away too long, and so my mother took her back.

blue
Advanced Member
Username: jennyblue

Post Number: 254
Posted on Sunday, April 27, 2008 - 10:16 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

great story. stephen :-) you and your grandmother made/make a good team. How i wish more of us took advantage of this inborn gift that humans are blessed with -- but too much it seems that many of us ignore (or are simply too engaged w/worries, agendas, etc.) those nagging and/or one-time only inspirational moments that cause us to leave the world of logic and just be.

When one reads/hears the stories/recollections of our ancestors, as well as today's aboriginals where we may find them -- their world is full of such moments ....
We are the ones we've been waiting for.
Hopi Elders 2001.

Stephen in AZ

Post Number: 1867
Posted on Tuesday, June 10, 2008 - 2:49 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Thanks, blue. I have had many strange experiences in my life. I think the more receptive we are to them the more they tend to appear. And as with you, I enjoy reading about the experiences of others.

Stephen in AZ

Post Number: 1929
Posted on Monday, September 01, 2008 - 2:20 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

P.M.H. Atwater, in the book "Future Memory", said that synchronicity meant that you were connected to the external flow, to some greater intelligence, and that the only purpose of synchronicity was to get your attention. She also said that the things you think about, as well as your feelings, wants, desires, etc., are somehow felt by the collective group mind and acted upon, whether you believe in it or not.

blue
Advanced Member

Post Number: 348
Posted on Wednesday, September 03, 2008 - 1:10 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Dolores Cannon, on C2C last night, said something very similar to your remark, Stephen, that "the only purpose of synchronicity was to get your attention." Perhaps this is so -- but for me, when I am experiencing a lot of synchronicity (and it does get to the point where one feels as tho every moment is a moment of synchronicity) -- I feel like I am "in sync" w/my (or the) universe and it gives me a sense of wellbeing and calm. On the other hand, when I am "out of sync" w/my world -- I just take a deep breath and think/feel (this, too, will pass ... -- because if I worry or fret too much (what am I doing wrong? etc., etc., ... it only gets worse

I have mostly found that when I am moving in what I consider a zen-like way and I am feeling and thinking positive about things -- synchronicity pervades my world -- I make all the go-lights, the lines at the store are short or non-existent, traffic flows, I flip thru the channels landing precisely on only those bits of info from each stop that I need, I open the book right to the page I need to read, Dreamland, Subscriber interviews, and Discussion Board posters address all my questions, even the crop circles seem to coincide w/my thoughts .... etc, etc, etc.
Hopi Elders 2001.

buddie
Username: buddie

Post Number: 923
Posted on Sunday, September 07, 2008 - 5:20 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Like I have had 2 detailed long
dreams about an old friend ..
This past Friday I found a phone
message from him and that he was
visiting again from England..
He wanted to catch up..it's been
almost 20 years since we last saw
each other..Is that considered a
Synchronicity?

Naj
Username: naj

Post Number: 31
Posted on Thursday, September 11, 2008 - 7:46 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I don't know, buddie. I have constant reminders, lately, of a person I fell in love with 14 years ago but he was married and I never acted upon it. And I always wondered if the person loved me. I've seen commercials on tv with almost exactly spelling of his first name and last name in an advertisement. I've watched tv shows that have character name and even in the storyline a note saying what I had written in my journals over the years. So - is synchronicity good or bad? I'd really like to know how this person felt towards me but I wonder if there will ever be an answer if we will ever meet again and have the opportunity to talk. Unless those synchronicities are a confirmation. ? How do we know for sure...

(Message edited by Naj on September 11, 2008)

blue
Advanced Member

Post Number: 366
Posted on Saturday, September 20, 2008 - 5:45 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

i think so buddie. however, be forewarned that those who seek to control us use synchroncity as a weapon to manipulate those who believe in its power. so one needs not only to recognize the synchroncity but also to determine its "authenticity". I think Gregg Braden addressed this issue quite well in Anne's interview with him a while back. She spoke of her encounters w/previouisly untapped abilities within her (I am not sure if she specifically gave an example of synchroncity) but when she asks him what he thought of the "truth" of what she experienced, he asked her "how did (does) it make you feel?"

The spirit world of synchronicity is reached thru the heart. If one begins to play such a game mentally, it can become a ruse. (obviously my point of view :-).
Hopi Elders 2001.

Stephen in AZ

Post Number: 1966
Posted on Saturday, November 01, 2008 - 7:28 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Sometimes synchronicity is hard to tell from precognition or telepathy or some other kind of psychic happening. If you've recently thought of something odd, something that's not often mentioned, perhaps even just an unusual word, and then shortly afterward hear it on TV, is it a synchronicity or did you unconsciously predict the future? Could it have even been telepathy, with you somehow picking up what the TV person had been thinking about? Telepathy may be a long shot for explaining a connection with something heard on TV, particularly if what you are watching is prerecorded, but it could be an explanation for thinking of someone and then them unexpectedly calling you up.

We may try to sort things into neat piles in our minds, but in the real world things may not always easily divide up, and where one thing ends and another begins cannot always be determined. The lines of division blur, and sometimes things fit into multiple categories.

fortwynt
Username: fortwynt

Post Number: 7123
Posted on Saturday, November 01, 2008 - 7:40 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Excellent point.

I oftentimes wonder where the distinction lies between "true" telepathy, and the brain simply being hyper aware of small things of cause and effect without ones conscious knowledge....hyper-perception versus telepathy.

I tend to dream of my best friend (who lives the next state over) out of the blue when i havent talked to him in weeks or months, and then the next day he'll call....recently i dreamed he called, told me he was on his vacation and had moved into a new house....sure enough (after i had totally forgotten the dream) he called the next night and said "yeah im on my vacation now"...i explained the weirdness to him, he chuckled, i said "well also you said you had moved into a new home" he said..."well, i have".

Of course the previous time i talked to him (a month or two before that) he had mentioned getting ready to go on vacation the next month, and he claims he said he would be moving into a new house, but i dont remember him telling me that at all.

Hmm.
...Soon I awaked, and there I was, veritably myself again. Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man.
Chuang Chou

blue
Advanced Member

Post Number: 406
Posted on Sunday, November 02, 2008 - 9:45 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

i think the difference between synchronicity and telepathy and precognition is that synchronicity is more akin to a path, whereas telepathy and precognition define/specify (?) points on the path.

Telepathy can make you aware of what is happening around you -- precognition can give you an array of possible outcomes/futures --

i look at time and space as a huge grid/array. All the possible points (future/present/past -- including parallel realities) are laid out (energetically). We can (not necessarily do) choose how to navigate this array --

Synchronicity is the connection (or lack of connection) we make between points on the path.

at least -- that's how it appears to me from my perspective

p.s. Janssen mentioned that Cern is built along one of the ley lines that connects with the ones crop circles are appearing on in England. Perhaps Cern will be/is the kicker that causes the two major world paths to separate. ominous stuff going on in Cern -- cant help thinking about the show "The First Wave" when I think of Cern -- sends chills up my spine to think what some people may be in for ....

(Message edited by jennyblue on November 02, 2008)
Hopi Elders 2001.

Stephen in AZ

Post Number: 2000
Posted on Monday, January 26, 2009 - 3:28 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

A lot of synchronicities have been happening lately.

chickenhead
Advanced Member
Username: tomkowt

Post Number: 206
Posted on Monday, January 26, 2009 - 7:41 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I had an amusing and powerful synchronicity happen to me last night. It involves my childhood, recent meditation and a long lost doll.

Just the other night I was sitting in my chair meditating. I was feeling "on", which I need to explain. There are days when I meditate when I cannot get in the groove, cannot feel a thing, and remain disconnected no matter how hard I try to surrender. This happens with regularity. But there are days when I feel connected to everything the moment I sit down. My body awareness is electric, my mind is calm, and I feel huge. Like I am connected with every thing—past, present and future.

So I sit and it comes to me instantly. The story is this: when I was a child I remember having in possession a plastic sailor doll with fabric clothes. As I look back, it was nothing special. But I felt a real connection to it. Then one summer we visited my grandmother on the east coast and I took it with me. I remember having my mother placing the doll on top of the dresser for safe keeping on afternoon. Suddenly, and I think it was the same day, the thing disappeared completely. All of a sudden. There was no reason or logical explanation for it. We checked everywhere and came up with nothing. I was a little upset, but more perplexed. It just vanished.

And for years I wondered what exactly happened. This sailor doll was not my favorite. I had no intense emotional link to it. Yet I had a fascination with it during my brief possession.

And so, over the years, the question lingered in my head until it sank deep into my memory. Once in a great while the thought would pop in my head, I'd think about it, then move on.

Then the other night the doll popped in my head. Why? Who knows. But I let it linger in my memory, remembering the feel of the plastic and the fabric of the clothes, it's odd shaped head, it's size, etc. Then I decided to perform an "experiment." I was in such an alive sensation, seemingly connected to everything, that I thought of sending out an intention in hopes of generating a response.

I asked for this sailor doll to re-materialize. Perhaps not the exact thing, but a facsimile. I kept telling myself: You will encounter a sailor doll.

Then a few nights later I was down in my brother's basement searching through some shelves, waiting for my brother to finish what he was doing, when all of a sudden I saw something lodged between a suitcase and something else. I stuck my hand in there and pulled out...a little sailor doll.

It was a Ty Beanie Baby, nothing at all like the plastic one from thirty-five years ago, but a sailor nevertheless.

The doll was not my brother's but some other family member's. So there is a logical reason behind it being down there. But what are the chances of me encountering such a thing given what I just experienced?

I'm not going to read too much into this. It was a fun and powerful synchronicity.

Second Wind
Username: second_wind

Post Number: 2638
Posted on Tuesday, January 27, 2009 - 1:28 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Neat experience!
"In the end, only kindness matters."

Stephen in AZ

Post Number: 2040
Posted on Tuesday, April 07, 2009 - 4:49 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

My post 2000, above, was post number 200 for this thread.

Tex Arcana
Advanced Member
Username: tex_arcana

Post Number: 297
Posted on Tuesday, April 07, 2009 - 7:33 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Stephen, may I recommend that you have a look at Anthony Peake's "Is There Life After Death" and "The Daemon"? Both are available free online at:
http://www.wowio.com/
He also has a website/forum at: www.anthonypeake.com
Peake's synthesis of quantum physics, neuropsychology, philosophy and traditional thought provides remarkable insight into synchronicity. I think you will find Peake's theory as intriguing as I did.

Stephen in AZ

Post Number: 2091
Posted on Saturday, May 30, 2009 - 4:03 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Thanks, Tex Arcana. I'll look into it.

da~an
Username: daan

Post Number: 5903
Posted on Monday, July 27, 2009 - 12:06 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

!
"up"

da~an

Post Number: 5950
Posted on Thursday, August 06, 2009 - 12:44 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

12/06/2012 --- our next venus transit,
our last one was 2oo4. its a start-point!

12.12.2012 --- 12/12/12 at 12:12 am + pm?
[its psychological, for we do not have
a 13th month! this string of twelves!]

12/21/2012 --- the "cosmic cross" aligns
with our milky way... once every 26,ooo years!!!
"up"

blue

Post Number: 592
Posted on Thursday, August 06, 2009 - 2:05 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

the 13th Baktun (Mayan Calendar) is the change/reset baktun -- Kinda like 13 is the end of the cycle and occupies the same/nearly the same space as 1(one) -- the beginning of the cycle. If one is travelling in a circle -- the past becomes the future. If one is travelling in a spiral one begins at the beginning/ending of a new level. (Video game analogies really work well w/this stuff.) The cycles are kept track of with a sort of decimal system. 13.0.0.0.0. The current baktun is suppose to end 12.21.2012.

13 is the death/rebirth card in the tarot's major arcana.

The words "he not busy being born is busy dying" comes to mind.
Hopi Elders 2001.

to be a rock and still to roll . . .

blue

Post Number: 603
Posted on Wednesday, August 12, 2009 - 11:48 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

been wondering lately just how small "crop" circles can be . . . my backyard grass in one area is full of swirls with tufts of grass sticking up from the middle in places ala crop circles. Other than circular shapes of different sizes -- I have discerned no pattern. The grass is resistant to standing up even after I rake it.

Today I saw this posted at the crop circles site:

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2009/southfield3/southfield2009c.html
Hopi Elders 2001.

bean
Username: tina

Post Number: 873
Posted on Wednesday, August 12, 2009 - 11:23 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

mama's goose bumps!

miaree9
Username: miaree9

Post Number: 3599
Posted on Thursday, September 17, 2009 - 9:03 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Lately, it seems as if I am anticipating the future in strange ways. For instance, last night I got to thinking about a poem we had studied in one of my college English classes:

The Pitcher

by Robert Francis

His art is eccentricity, his aim
How not to hit the mark he seems to aim at,
His passion how to avoid the obvious,
His technique how to vary the avoidance.
The others throw to be comprehended. He
Throws to be a moment misunderstood.
Yet not too much. Not errant, arrant, wild,
But every seeming aberration willed.
Not to, yet still, still to communicate
Making the batter understand too late.

The poem is, ostensibly, about baseball, but it also applies to poetry and to the purposeful choice of words by a skilled writer. Notice the use of the word "arrant" in the 7th line. It's not exactly a word you hear used in everyday conversation; in fact, many people do not know its meaning.

Tonight on the message board, we have a new member who not only seems to be a very skilled wordsmith, but he/she also used the word "arrant" correctly. I could have wept for joy!

da~an

Post Number: 6132
Posted on Friday, September 18, 2009 - 10:37 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

semi-literate gonzo moi with a gravitas victorian
asks beyond wisdom and hubris thusly... do we???
------------- We do!?!!! ---------------??????????
"up"

da~an

Post Number: 6133
Posted on Friday, September 18, 2009 - 10:48 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

http://www.oxford-shakespeare.com/greene.html
O! by goat, groat & the merrie times of auld ben jonson!
i had assumed many about me had a groats~worthe of witte
though not all about me be as into one's cups as was robert greene
"up"

Stephen in AZ

Post Number: 2274
Posted on Wednesday, October 28, 2009 - 9:59 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Synchronicities are frequently fairly minor things, but sometimes they can be very important, even life changing.

da~an

Post Number: 6518
Posted on Sunday, January 03, 2010 - 11:36 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

true...
"up"

Stephen in AZ

Post Number: 2381
Posted on Thursday, April 15, 2010 - 3:35 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

What would we do, if things didn't have meaning?

Stephen in AZ

Post Number: 2412
Posted on Saturday, June 26, 2010 - 8:24 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I guess the answer may be, give them meaning ourselves, which may be part of the point.

Stephen in AZ

Post Number: 2527
Posted on Friday, August 27, 2010 - 7:54 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

It's been said that once is an incident, twice is coincidence, and three times is enemy action. Hopefully synchronicities are friendlier than that, though they do seem to be some kind of action.

Bob Friedman
Username: bobufo

Post Number: 4460
Posted on Friday, August 27, 2010 - 8:31 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Last week, I was reading, and saw the word, "vernacular" at the moment I heard someone on TV say , "vernacular".
it made an impression on me, and made me more tuned in to noticing the synchronicities of everyday life. Maybe the message isn't in the word,(because "vernacular" is a somewhat mundane word), but maybe the message is to pay attention to the things around me, and connect the dots when they ask us to. It all means something, and paying attention is the first step. Maybe.
"it's the cracked ones
that let the light in"

Buddie
Username: buddie

Post Number: 3320
Posted on Friday, August 27, 2010 - 8:38 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Bob thats why this place is
so Obessive to me ..

blue

Post Number: 903
Posted on Saturday, August 28, 2010 - 11:19 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

paying attention is the first step.

bingo.

vernacular: The idiom of a particular trade or profession: in the legal vernacular.

in this case the idiom of synchronicity -- possibly the message is to develop a "language" of synchroncity for yourself. I am a great proponent of developing your own "vernacular/language" of personal symbolism. You do this thru getting in touch w/your true feelings. This way other forces will be less likely to manipulate you as you use synchronicity to "communicate w/yourself and your environment".

(Message edited by jennyblue on August 28, 2010)
Hopi Elders 2001.

change we can believe in is here -- The Ed Show
Love is the Way. ~ Jesus of Nazareth

Stephen in AZ

Post Number: 2600
Posted on Tuesday, December 14, 2010 - 5:49 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Sometimes when I am reading, a word I just read or am reading or am about to read is spoken by someone on the radio or TV. I suppose some of this is normal, but some of the words are ones that are not often used in everyday conversation. Sometimes it even happens with crossword puzzles and their clues.

chesserw
Intermediate Member
Username: chesserw

Post Number: 139
Posted on Tuesday, December 14, 2010 - 10:41 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

This has probably been posted before. However I like to remind myself of it every so often. It is from James Redfield's "The Celestine Prophecy". Substitute the word synchronicity for coincidence and see how it strikes you.

Insight 1 - A new spiritual awakening is rushing through the world right now. This awakening is going through a number of people that realize that this is a awakening of the mind and the knowledge. This journey that we are on is guided by seemingly odd coincidences. There is no such thing as a coincidence, everything that happens has happened that was for a specific reason. Follow these odd coincidences, and you are on the right path.

Blessings
God give me the grace to accept the things that I cannot change. And grant unto me the power to change the things that I cannot accept.

Stephen in AZ

Post Number: 2669
Posted on Friday, April 01, 2011 - 8:28 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Late last night, I was thinking about how on April Fools Day I used to try to trick my mother into thinking a bug had gotten into her glass of water, or more probably iced tea. I would get her looking in it and worrying about it, then tell her "April Fools!"

This afternoon I reached for my glass of water to get a drink, and saw a tiny winged bug inside, on the side of the glass a little above the water. My mother passed away last November, but I wonder if she was trying to send me a message.

blue

Post Number: 1000
Posted on Saturday, April 02, 2011 - 1:17 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

cool sync, stephen :-) we are never truly far away from those we connect with thru the heart. and bless the bug that is the message :-) cld be like saying -- i'm with you -- i'm watching over you :-)
Hopi Elders 2001.

Love is the Way ~ Jesus of Nazareth

blue

Post Number: 1001
Posted on Saturday, April 02, 2011 - 1:18 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

and, of course, i love you -- ya little knucklehead . . .
Hopi Elders 2001.

Love is the Way ~ Jesus of Nazareth

Stephen in AZ

Post Number: 2742
Posted on Tuesday, October 04, 2011 - 3:31 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Thanks, blue. It's not often that a person likes to find a bug in their glass, but I did enjoy it this time.

I'm sorry for the delay in responding to your posts. I had intended to respond earlier.

Stephen in AZ

Post Number: 2817
Posted on Tuesday, May 01, 2012 - 1:21 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

My previous post was post number 227 for this thread. My mother thought that 27 was a special number for her. It could mean something good or bad, but she felt it had significance, and that things associated with that number had some kind of significance.

Stephen in AZ

Post Number: 2916
Posted on Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 7:18 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I continue to experience synchronicities, many of them minor, but some with more significance.

bean
Username: tina

Post Number: 2370
Posted on Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 9:59 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Care to share???

Stephen in AZ

Post Number: 3173
Posted on Sunday, August 31, 2014 - 11:04 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Bean,

I've been hoping to come up with some notable examples, but most of the time it has been fairly trivial things, such as reading something or doing a crossword puzzle and somebody on the TV or sometimes the radio mentioning the word I'm reading or about to read. It's usually not a word that comes up in common conversation, though it's not impossible for it to do so. Sometimes I can even feel it coming, that as I'm going to the word I can feel strongly that it's going to mentioned.

I've had it happen recently too, at least a couple of times. One of the times, perhaps not the best example, since the item was displayed and mentioned over and over again the last several days, was 522. It's not a figure that commonly shows up, though. A cable channel, FXX, has been running a marathon of all The Simpsons episodes, 522 of them, and I've been watching it a lot, and a crossword puzzle I was doing, part of a magazine of them, had a clue of 522 (it wanted it converted to Roman Numerals). With most items it's simply been a word that matches up, instead of a number.

Sometimes it's other things, though. Last year I was thinking about buying something. I don't remember what it was anymore, but it was a hardware store kind of thing. Then within a few days I was in the car driving for a while, going from one place to another, and I happened to hear on the radio the host talking about that particular thing that I had been thinking of buying. I had been wanting some more information about it, to see if it might be what I really wanted, and then I just happened to hear the radio host talking about his experiences with it, at a time when I don't normally listen to the radio.

Another example is that on St. Patrick's Day, last year I think, I found a tiny bug floating in the water of my one third full glass. Back in 2011 I posted about finding a bug in my glass too, but that bug was up on the side of the glass, above the water. The synchronicity part is that my mother liked St. Patrick's Day, and I used to fool her on April Fools Day, saying that she had a bug in her water (or iced tea). The one in 2011 was on April Fools Day itself.

Also near the time of St. Patrick's Day, possibly last year, I'm not sure now, I had been talking with someone about a dream I had years ago that had me taste-testing small lumps of questionable green food, given to me in the dream by my mother. I had happened across the dream, which I had forgotten about, when going through some of my old dreams (I write them down). Then almost immediately after talking to the person, I went to the grocery store and found St. Patrick's Day small green cupcakes with white cream cheese icing, which I bought. They turned out to be so rich tasting that I couldn't eat very many of them without feeling sick.

An example of the word match thing is that on Monday, April 15, 2013, someone on TV said the word help just as I was reading the word helpless. I consider it a match if it's just a form of the word, though I think that sometimes they do match exactly. The words can also be a lot rarer than help. The matches can occur in things that are live, such as news, or in taped shows, some of them years old.

Stephen in AZ

Post Number: 3175
Posted on Sunday, August 31, 2014 - 5:32 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

In my above post, the number of The Simpsons shows and the number in the crossword puzzle clue should both be 552, instead of 522. For some reason I got the numbers wrong in my mind while writing the post.

anna
Username: anna

Post Number: 3610
Posted on Sunday, August 31, 2014 - 5:52 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

One thing I did a few years back was ask the universe to help me NOTICE the existing synchronicities even more. Boy I sure did!
http://littlehomesteadinboise.blogspot.com/

To insist that the only reality are phenomenon that can be submitted to the paradigm of classical science is itself a religion- Dietrick Thomson

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: