Jet Stream/Polar Vortex Are Becoming ... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Superstorm / Climate Change » Jet Stream/Polar Vortex Are Becoming Unstable « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

anna
Username: anna

Post Number: 3573
Posted on Saturday, February 15, 2014 - 6:11 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/extreme-weather-polar-vortex-and-jet-stream-unstable -expert-says/

Good explanation of the causes of the extreme weather this winter, and the raging hot summer to come. "CBS This Morning” co-host Gayle King asked Kaku if "there is anything that can be done about these weather systems", duh. Sometimes reporters ask the most stupid questions!
http://energy-creations.blogspot.com/

To insist that the only reality are phenomenon that can be submitted to the paradigm of classical science is itself a religion- Dietrick Thomson

Sharon2
Username: sharon2468

Post Number: 5371
Posted on Saturday, February 15, 2014 - 10:52 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Just like you said.... "this could be the NEW normal"!
And now we have to prepare for the hottest year on record?
Our life is determined by the choices we make!

anna

Post Number: 3574
Posted on Sunday, February 16, 2014 - 10:31 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Yes, indeed. Plant more trees and have lots of water on hand. I may get more rain barrels for water cachment...

To insist that the only reality are phenomenon that can be submitted to the paradigm of classical science is itself a religion- Dietrick Thomson

anna

Post Number: 3576
Posted on Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - 11:14 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I really feel for the U.K. Horrendous weather!

Sharon2

Post Number: 5383
Posted on Friday, February 21, 2014 - 1:33 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

There HAS to be a way to shift too much water to areas that are affected by drought.

I always thought that transporting glacier chunks was a good idea. But no one has done that so it must not be.

Michael Smith
Advanced Member
Username: by_name_only

Post Number: 249
Posted on Friday, February 28, 2014 - 12:34 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

The energy needed to transport glacier chunks would render such a project of scale, one that would actually make a difference, impractical. Energy needed to transport tons of ice over thousands of miles makes this unfeasible.

Here is what I see happening in 2014. There is a run on the dollar. Hyperinflation and increased energy costs will finally kill the myth of a "recovery". The final nails are driven into the US economy. People start to panic. The "national defense authorization act" is put into motion, martial law is imposed. Then people will know why the NSA was spying on all of us.

Natural resources will be taken over by the US military and allocated as the government sees fit. It is my belief that the Great Lakes will be siphoned off to drought stricken areas like Texas and the southwest.

Whether people will get these resources for free or have to donate a kidney to the Halliburton or Monsanto world wide organ market to get a year's supply of food and water has yet to be seen. Few people will have jobs, and the money they make will either be worthless or get stolen by the government, so....you heard it here. 2014 is the end of the game. I am surprised it lasted this long.

(Message edited by By Name Only on February 28, 2014)

crazy parrot
Username: catmando

Post Number: 32
Posted on Friday, February 28, 2014 - 2:15 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Michael, are you sure it won't be Monsanto who ends up with all the water rights?

Michael Smith
Advanced Member

Post Number: 250
Posted on Friday, February 28, 2014 - 7:13 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Monsanto, Golman Sachs, Halliburton. Take your pick. The gold standard of fascism is the merging of state and corporate power, and the golden rule is: those who own the gold make the rules.

I suspect Monsanto will control the supply of food and water, Goldman Sachs everyone's gold and other assets that still have value after money becomes worthless, and Halliburton will supply the death squads and own the slave camps and prisons, all backed by the NSA, DHS, and the US military by generous applications of violence and death.

So if the area where you live has any natural resources (fertile soil, fresh water, timber, coal, crops) kiss them and your autonomy goodbye.

The creditor class wants its money back with interest, they will never forgive all debt as they should now, so if you survive the impending dollar collapse and meltdown, look forward to working for free at a Monsanto or Halliburton plantation or prison camp. Defy and you will know why the DHS bought over a billion rounds of hollow point bullets.

anna

Post Number: 3577
Posted on Saturday, March 01, 2014 - 3:58 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

There HAS to be a way to shift too much water to areas that are affected by drought? Cloud seeding, energy work, etc., there are some more esoteric options :-)

Michael Smith
Advanced Member

Post Number: 251
Posted on Saturday, March 01, 2014 - 5:06 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Rainwater collection reservoirs that use gravity, which is free. But you need sufficient rain. I thought mass desalinization projects could offset rising sea levels from melting ice caps but I am not sure what the energy costs would be involved. Perhaps pumping stations using solar and wind power with diesel only as a back up. They will have to figure out something soon. Like 1/3 of our produce is produced in the California central valley, if that dries up with the projected skyrocketing of food prices....starting your own back yard gardens now is not a bad idea

blue
Username: jennyblue

Post Number: 1517
Posted on Thursday, March 20, 2014 - 9:08 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

anna, one of things I do is check out the weather map and look for an area that is getting a lot of rain that doesnt really need it. I imagine some of the rain from that area going to another area that does need it. As w/anything I do like this -- I leave to the earth and God to decide if and how much. Its like I make a suggestion and my willingness to add/use my energy in the effort, but the outcome is dependent upon whether or not it really is (in God and the earth's eyes) the right thing to do. Perhaps its just coincidence, but it seems to work more often than not.

Since I am not broadcasting my attempts -- there is little ego involved. I am not particularly interested in whether people believe me or not so I never feel I have anything to prove. I used to apply my skills to very mundane things when I was very young (always w/the rider -- if its ok w/you, God), but as I matured I tried turning my attention to larger things that came into my view. Sometimes I dance my intentions -- altho that seems to really stir up a lot of energy -- so I mainly concentrate on balance/harmony of earth systems. For cleansing, I often use my maracas (special mother gift from Hawaii) and tambourine (small highpitched from Israel). Thoughts fly thru my head and sometimes I focus on them for a short time if it feels right, but mostly I just emerge myself in the flow of the moment.

My way is not particularly sexy or scientific and wont help me make a living (or impress peers) -- but it seems to work in my world and many of the people I share that world with, so I keep doing it as much as I feel the urge to.

Lately, I have also been using this
http://earth.nullschool.net/

This is a fantastic site, and, imo, can possibly be used to identify man-made weather phenomenon -- usually things like high and low pressure systems. I seem to have a knack for things that look out of place. I frankly dont know what comes first when I work on things like this -- the knowledge or the solution. Its mostly a process. I often think of it as the earth speaking to me somehow -- not because I am special -- but because I listen.

(Message edited by jennyblue on March 20, 2014)
We are the ones we've been waiting for.
Hopi Elders 2001.

to be a rock and still to roll . . .
change we can believe in is here -- The Ed Show
Love is the Way ~ Jesus of Nazareth

anna

Post Number: 3579
Posted on Thursday, March 20, 2014 - 9:31 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Blue, I guess I look at is as we are all god on a certain level, and we can interact on an energy level for whatever is useful. That may or may not be an eventual outcome we will even see. I don't think letting people know what you do is ego, just maybe an acknowledgement. I don't try and impress anyone, otherwise I'd be making a lot more money :-) I like to work behind the scenes....

blue

Post Number: 1519
Posted on Friday, March 21, 2014 - 11:23 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

anna, re: ego. What I meant was that when you become invested in an outcome to show that you can do something -- your ego comes into play. When ego comes into play -- one can push for (and get) outcomes that are not necessarily good for us as a whole.
Hopi Elders 2001.

anna

Post Number: 3581
Posted on Saturday, March 22, 2014 - 9:21 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

That's one way to look at it. Another might be finding out what your skill set is... I'm lousing at drawing but pretty good at ceramics...

Sharon2

Post Number: 5446
Posted on Saturday, March 22, 2014 - 11:37 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Its hard to be a spiritual being when we are based in a physical body. We have needs, appetites and desires.
Ego can be both good and bad. But the bottom line is that we can accomplish anything we put our minds to.

Harper
Username: harper

Post Number: 10
Posted on Saturday, March 22, 2014 - 11:39 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Mother Earth is indeed in trouble and I hope it''s not to late to turn things around.

blue

Post Number: 1521
Posted on Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 1:39 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I dont see ego as a bad thing in of itself. I think I have a unusually large one -- and it has, imo, helped me to survive to this point and believe in my own truth in spite of a incredible amount of opposition during my life. I think sharing one's passions, activities, knowledge, experiences etc. is (usually) a good thing. I support the idea of people doing energy work -- individually and/or together. My concerns revolve more about HOW the work is done and the kinds of consequences that can follow when people become focused on specific elements in a way that does not take the entire system into account.

For example, Whitley is concerned about the slowdown of the Gulf Stream which he sees as a bad thing. So say a group of people get together and thru focused intent speed the GS up. Well, what if speeding it up is a bad thing? What if its slowing down is all part of the process of change the earth is going through right now? What if speeding up the GS precipitates an unintended extreme rapid melt in northern polar ice creating a temporary crisis level imbalance of earth's planetary systems which sets a series of events into motion thrusting earth into another ice age?

How do people who orchestrate these kinds of programs/events compensate for unintended consequences when they are intent on producing a specific change within a single element inside a very complex and balanced system (particularly when that system is under a great deal of stress)?

Just one little ryder within the scope of one's intent, imo, however you feel it, can make all the difference -- basically reaffirming to the universe that you have no desire to do harm -- and allowing the universe to decide whether or not to accept and utilize your energies to effect change.
Hopi Elders 2001.

Sharon2

Post Number: 5447
Posted on Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 9:42 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

You are absolutely right, Blue.

We all have our own perspective on things. We should keep in mind that everything we do. be for the "greater good"
...assuming that "Someone" knows what that is.

This story comes to mind....
Neighbors of an elderly lady decided they would do her a favor by weeding the overgrown plot next to her house.
They were so intent on cutting down the vines that they didn't realize the greenery was hiding the junkyard next door.

anna

Post Number: 3583
Posted on Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 12:18 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Whenever I do energy I work I ask what would be useful? Or for the highest purpose, knowing I can never see all that. I leave the rest up to the universe :-)

Sharon2

Post Number: 5449
Posted on Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 8:44 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Anna, I think you always have the right intention in everything you do!

anna

Post Number: 3585
Posted on Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 9:31 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Thanks, bows deeply...

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: