Your World is Ending...We Cannot Inte... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Superstorm / Climate Change » Your World is Ending...We Cannot Intervene « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through January 27, 2014Michael Smith75 1-27-14  10:20 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Bowen Garner
Advanced Member
Username: bowengarner

Post Number: 255
Posted on Monday, February 10, 2014 - 5:33 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Ima keep this brief, but I have some info on the world ending. In 2010, New Zealand released their UFO files to the public, and there were letters from a man who knew all about this, was in direct communication, at a high level, with the UFO aliens. This communication would be occurring at a level higher than any other we've had before, and had relayed to us the public. Here's what he said they said: They're going to do us all in. That means obliteration. There is a new planet they've constructed, and it's headed into this Universe to replace this current Earth. It is part of this planet's spiritual path, if you will, to die and be reborn into a new body. We will all die, all at once, and be reborn into new bodies that they have constructed and are in storage bins in the UFOs. This is the idea of a New Earth, but it's LITERALLY a new planet. We will be placed on it, and that is what our next phase will be. The new bodies live for thousands of years, and we will be taught about the Universe for hundreds of years before going on the job. The new bodies will have three fingers. The new planet will be much larger and will not have a molten base.
He said we have until 2020 to 'do something about ourselves'.

kathy decker
Advanced Member
Username: fand

Post Number: 458
Posted on Monday, February 10, 2014 - 10:29 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Well, that's interesting.

Mark A. Foster
Username: markfoster

Post Number: 635
Posted on Tuesday, February 11, 2014 - 3:52 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

"At a high level" generally means channeling. I must admit that I am skeptical over this subject. It seems to me that channeled messages tell us more about the channel than anything else.
Cheers, Mark
Portal to 29 domains: http://www.markfoster.net
Radio Show: http://www.markalanfoster.com

kathy decker
Advanced Member

Post Number: 459
Posted on Friday, February 14, 2014 - 12:42 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Sometimes "at a high level "is interpreted as a high level of the government, or an agency that is working with another civilization.

kathy decker
Advanced Member

Post Number: 460
Posted on Friday, February 14, 2014 - 12:46 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

That really isn't what I felt when I had the original contact. No one was going to do us all in. The earth is changing, the climate is changing, and we are going to have to adapt or go extinct.
I think we will adapt, however, the world as we know it, is ending.

dennis
Username: dennis

Post Number: 81
Posted on Sunday, February 16, 2014 - 7:59 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I have dreams of massive icebergs coming towards me hundreds of feet high.
And i am in the South of England. ?

bean
Username: tina

Post Number: 2675
Posted on Sunday, February 16, 2014 - 1:18 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Bowen,

What do YOU think the meaning of, "do something about ourselves," ...is?

Interesting to me....my daughter has had a couple of dreams recently where these doctors were chasing her around trying to get her to agree to having her " essence" put into a manufactured body...that would last and last. They get her to the facility using false reasons, holding her children hostage...basically lying to her to get her to agree to what they want.

My daughter does not get into the ufo thing..(even though she IS involved...like it or not..)She is aware of my experiences, but doesn't relate her experiences to alien interaction.

When she told me about these particular dreams, I was really surprised because of the information I was reading at the time...She was giving me information about her experience in dream land while I was finding out about it about it from other sources. That's pretty interesting to me.

Mark A. Foster

Post Number: 640
Posted on Sunday, February 16, 2014 - 6:27 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Kathy:

I agree. Government is also a possibility.
Cheers, Mark

Jimmy
Username: chippyo

Post Number: 1751
Posted on Monday, April 07, 2014 - 8:56 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

http://yearsoflivingdangerously.com/where-to-watch/
"Don't take life to seriously;no one gets out alive."

anna
Username: anna

Post Number: 3587
Posted on Monday, April 07, 2014 - 9:02 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Interesting video Jimmy!
http://energy-creations.blogspot.com/

To insist that the only reality are phenomenon that can be submitted to the paradigm of classical science is itself a religion- Dietrick Thomson

Sharon2
Username: sharon2468

Post Number: 5483
Posted on Tuesday, April 08, 2014 - 6:37 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

That was very informative, Jimmy. Thanks for posting it.

The time progression points to elevated heat levels. Hotter temperatures across the globe mean drought and much lower food production.

We're not just talking HEAT! We're talking STARVATION!!
Our life is determined by the choices we make!

crazy parrot
Username: catmando

Post Number: 43
Posted on Tuesday, April 08, 2014 - 1:47 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but according to Edgar Cayce, the beginning of what he called "Earth Changes" will start around the time that there are political disturbances in Libya, Egypt, and Syria. You may remember the "Arab Spring", which I guess started nearly 2 years ago. He said Europe will change overnight, Japan will fall into the sea, California, much of it will go into the sea, NYC will be inundated by the sea and the Great Lakes will spill into the Mississippi River. Oh, he also stated that the lost continent of Atlantis will rise above the sea.

Sharon2

Post Number: 5485
Posted on Thursday, April 10, 2014 - 6:50 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

That always interested me too.

Here is a link with the future map.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=edgar+cayce+earth+changes+map&FORM=VIRE1#vie w=detail&mid=E5AA38CAEE8D12CE83B2E5AA38CAEE8D12CE83B2

crazy parrot
Username: catmando

Post Number: 51
Posted on Saturday, April 19, 2014 - 8:18 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

the problem with that map is that it shows the whole eastern coast under water. Cayce moved to Virginia Beach, VA because it was supposed to be unaffected.

Sharon2

Post Number: 5505
Posted on Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 8:51 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

You're right... I had forgotten that.

Buddie
Username: buddie

Post Number: 6488
Posted on Saturday, June 07, 2014 - 6:07 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

.. Eastern will be awash why is VA
uneffected?
I can't but wonder where I'm bound

Sharon2

Post Number: 5583
Posted on Sunday, June 08, 2014 - 12:37 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

It doesn't make sense, does it? If the coastline is under water...
that should include VA beach.

I guess we'll have to wait and see.
"I believe in the sun even if it isn't shining. I believe in love even if I am alone. I believe in God even when He is silent."

Michael Smith
Advanced Member
Username: by_name_only

Post Number: 332
Posted on Thursday, June 12, 2014 - 10:29 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Anyone actually read up on the claims of abductees? I recently finished the late Dr John Mack's "Passport To the Cosmos". I don't know why it took me this long to read it, I thought he said everything there was to be said in his first book "Abduction".

The future as envisioned by his abductees is one where food is only to be able to be grown hydroponically, indoors.

Under what conditions would such a turn of events take place?

First, forget seafood. Mercury levels have been understated and most if not all marine life has not been safe to consume. What the mercury didn't poison, isotopes like cesium 137 and strontium 90 have leached into the food chain from Fukushima adding to the dangers of mercury and the by products of the deep water horizon disaster. To consume any seafood at this point would be to put your life in danger, I would say. The disaster at Fukushima is far from over, by the way. They still haven't found those fuel rods, they have millions of gallons of contaminated water in make shift, shoddy containers to deal with, and millions of gallons of underground contaminated water are still leaching into the ocean, poisoning fish across the Pacific to the coasts of the American continent.

Such contaminants tend to concentrate in higher levels as they move up the food chain, so secondary and tertiary carnivores, herbivores, and omnivores get exposed to more concentrated levels. Eventually the contamination will spread to land animals. Plants mistake strontium 90 for calcium and take them in, herbivores like deer and cows eat the plants, and those at the top of the food chain, namely humans, get exposed to the highest levels of toxins, poisons, and isotopes.

From bone cancer to leukemia to thyroid cancer to sterility to other cancers, radiation is cumulative and some say deadly at even in the most minute level. Some say one isotope lodges in your lung, and you are married to lung cancer. Drink one glass of tainted milk or dairy product, and you will likely develop bone cancer and/or leukemia down the line.

The only other scenario I can think of where it is only possible to grow food indoors using hydroponics would be a number of volcanic eruptions that would blot out the sun for a few years or decades. The energy needed to raise food could not obviously come from solar power, but from wind. Life on earth outside the green house would perish, so it would be a vegan diet whereby the seeds are saved for the next generation of vegetables.

That sort of set up is precarious at best and at the mercy of seed and crop failure, days when the wind doesn't blow. Clearly the earth's present population of 7 billion people could not be sustained that way, but the scenario described seems to suggest that these greenhouse feeding centers of the future will be the the few that survive some great, earth shattering cataclysm that has yet to unfold (a pole shift, solar flares when the earth's magnetic field is down, a series of earthquakes, tsunamis, volcanoes and wind storms, an asteroid impact, or nuclear war).

In any event, there is no shortage of references in Passport To The Cosmos that strongly suggest that our world is in fact about to end, and they cannot intervene. That is why they are here in the first place. Because soon, we will not be here as a species. Like the collapse of the US economy, we did it to ourselves. Aliens tell us that we are far out of harmony with natural laws that govern the universe, that we are out of balance, they mention our violence, our heavily destructive ways, our food and the way we use energy, that "humans have lost touch with the inner soul of their being".

A perfunctory look at past and present human events and activities, not limited to warfare and the wholesale destruction of the environment and its ecosystems would tend to confirm beyond any doubt the messages aliens have been giving us. Too much greed, fear, which causes people to act at their most primitive level. It is happening all around you when you think about it

kathy decker
Advanced Member

Post Number: 464
Posted on Thursday, June 12, 2014 - 12:10 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I have never read any of John Mack's books. I should. I have always admired him. I tend not to read much on abduction (except for Whitley's books and what I find here).

I have a deep inner feeling that we have somehow gotten it very wrong. Some major religions have seeded the idea that humans are here on earth to subdue and use all other species, rather than study and learn from them. Perhaps that is why we have gotten so off course.

Recent findings claim that we can no longer halt the melting of the polar ice. If so, things will be changing rapidly. I hope technology is ready for it.

Michael Smith
Advanced Member

Post Number: 334
Posted on Saturday, June 14, 2014 - 7:34 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

The more you study, the more you get beyond the nuts and bolts sightings, until you focus on the reality of abductions, and the clues given as to why all of this is happening.

As such, I don't waste time with crop circles, close encounters of the first and second kind. To me, that is like studying or wasting time on examining and studying the significance of a pile of stinking Neanderthal crap vs what and why the higher forces that altered our past DNA placed us here.

"The earth is not your littering box". "You have been weighed in the balance and found wanting". I could provide endless quotes from abductees, especially the ones the late Dr Mack shared with us, a new reality which changed his entire world view and ontological paradigm.

Ray Fowler is perhaps easier to read in his "Watchers" trilogy, which more or less agrees with John Mack's works in a way that lay readers can grasp.

Then there is the late, great Budd Hopkins and his historic insights. One thing I am noticing about certain men who expose things we are not supposed to know about, sometimes they get attached by "black widows".

First that comes to mind, Phillip Agee who exposed CIA operations and misdeeds around the world. His loving fiancé who has been proven since to be a CIA agent first tried to discredit him then left him when he exposed her (read "On The Run"). Gone was the never ending love she professed for him, probably for a hefty CIA pay check. Then Michael Ruppert, who was an LA narcotics police officer, who openly exposed CIA drug running and selling activities across the US (something later confirmed by the CIA/contra ops and the crack epidemic of the 80s).The CIA tried to recruit him, he refused, the love of his life left him, he was forced out of LA PD, and was shot at. His live public revelations lead to the then CIA director's John Deutch's resignation.

Along that line, the US hired or tried to hire black widows to assassinate Fidel Castro, and others who went against the status quo

Then what seems to be particularly poisonous "ladies" who "loved" their husbands enough to marry them or trust them with a fake true heart, this Carol Rainey and her "love" with the late Budd Hopkins. (so much so, there is no mention of her being at Budd's deathbed). She puts out a series of videos, where the venom in her voice is apparent to one who is totally deaf, the callous disregard for one whom she once "loved" is not even disguised. In their fortunately one time book "Unseen",, which I regret buying and skipped through her BS after the first few chapters, she makes lame and impossible solutions to explain away the UFO abduction reality and try to explain them with modern scientific explanations, which are about as true as the possibility of the fountain of youth, Santa Clause coming down your chimney, and other such BS.

Point being, now the assail against Budd Hopkins by some witch that never loved him, to the assault on Dr Jacobs. I have seen where he as well is being attacked by Budd Hopkin appears to be by motivated debunkers, with the sole purpose to discrediting them

Paid off media and political hookers? Some seem too literate, while others seem like paid of cyber bimbos, who would type what they are told to do. Seriously, not many that can pass themselves are at least semi literate and still really believe in the horse dung that they take the time to try and shovel out to the American sheeple.

While they think they are "number one" and that this blind, foolish notion that they are somehow 'exceptional" and can continue the laws of resource depletion, collapse, and debt.....you will be sadly disappointed and kissing the as2es of others across the globe to help. Good luck with that. Guess what??They have no shortage of reasons to hate us. Does some dimwhit wish to give me reasons to give around the globe? OK, I dare you.....

Reality is soon ton crush that paper cards of debt and denial flatter than the earth simple minded xtians once tortured people into thinking it was.

You are once again into one hell of a sad awakening

Sharon2

Post Number: 5593
Posted on Saturday, June 14, 2014 - 8:55 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Ok Michael, if what you go on and on about, DOES happen.... we will ALL be in the same boat.

You actually seem excited about it. I don't understand that.

So after the shitHits the fan are you hoping we will say you were right?
"I believe in the sun even if it isn't shining. I believe in love even if I am alone. I believe in God even when He is silent."

kathy decker
Advanced Member

Post Number: 469
Posted on Saturday, June 14, 2014 - 1:11 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I think in many ways the shyte has already hit the fan in Michael's life and where he lives.He may be experiencing first hand many of the things he warns us of, and has a clearer vision of what may come upon the rest of us.

At least, as far as climate change goes, the same has happened to me. I have experienced the devastating effects of massive flooding, so I can see what lies ahead with the lack of preventative planning. FEMA is still a disaster in itself.

Michael may seem to go on and on, but maybe we should pay closer attention to one who has possibly been through something we can't yet wrap our minds around.

Sharon2

Post Number: 5594
Posted on Saturday, June 14, 2014 - 7:40 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

"There, but for the grace of God..."

Buddie
Username: buddie

Post Number: 6498
Posted on Sunday, June 15, 2014 - 6:22 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Well then Michael your nothing more
than a pirate or piranha of others
misfortune ..
I can't but wonder where I'm bound

Michael Smith
Advanced Member

Post Number: 339
Posted on Monday, June 16, 2014 - 4:45 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

That is not to say I believe every vision that abductees report about the future, it has been suggested that they may be testing abductees psychological reactions, but that seems doubtful as they communicate telepathically, can switch off "time", pass through solid objects. So this theory that they have some need or desire to study our primitive emotions doesn't make sense to me, yet the time frame that the woman talked about in Passport To The Cosmos has already came and went, and we are still leaching the nutrients out of the soil with quick profit, industrial farming that will create vast dust bowls wher food was once grown, so.....the jury is still deliberating on that one (visions of the future given to abductees...are they literal, symbolic, or?)

Did anyone read that story of that 3 year old kid who confronted this guy that supposedly killed him in a previous life? He has a birthmark on his head at the very same place the guy struck and killed him during a dispute with an axe in the kid's previous life. The three year old was able to locate his own body and also where the man buried the murder weapon. The man was shaken and confessed to the murder. True story. I will find the link after 6pm. Reincarnation is real.

The point is, most of the UFO research intersect at the conclusion that we, in our present form, are no longer viable or conducive to life on this planet. As the late Dr Mack stated "apparently we have become a malignancy on a cosmic level".

I reflect on how people treat each other and the environment, on a personal level as well as on a world level. The only time my phone rings is when people need something or want money. Then all the violence, from senseless mass shootings, increasing police brutality, to all the warfare going on all over the planet. Tribal warfare continues to be the predominant human activity.

Sometimes I feel like I am trapped in some insane asylum that I do not want to be a part of. This existence, that shell or body that your soul inhabits, is very temporary, but the soul is eternal. I may have 10 years, maybe 20 at best left on this plane, so the idea of leaving it not only doesn't scare me, it is tempting. So I don't necessarily welcome a global cataclysm,I don't fear it either. Likewise, I post things on FB and other media knowing full well the NSA is watching that would put me on their hit list. Topics like the JFK assassination. I get compliments from Jim Mars and other serious investigators when I blow the denialists out of the water with facts. I have studied all my life and always will. I called the US bluff in the Ukraine, Libya, Syria and am very vocal about it because I see our leaders lying through their teeth and I can prove it. I keep posting that that flight was hijacked by US military planes and flown to Diego Garcia, providing a link that was posted by a man on board the flight, a certain Paul Phillips, sent a photo out of his camera which he hid in his anus stating the flight was hijacked, he was being held in some cell apart from the other passengers and thought he was being drugged. Investigation revealed that this photo and text, which was sent some time after the plane disappeared, did in fact come from his phone and the GPS coordinates placed him at a large building on Diego Garcia. I ask why the media here are silent on that one, or the radiation coming out of Fukushima. I also freely talk about the Roswell crash and cover up,other government cover ups, illegal CIA activity, the attack on the USS Liberty by the Israeli military and that cover up, and any number of things that I am sure would land me in a FEMA camp. Not that others haven't posted on it, but the more they want to sweep it under the carpet, the more I like to stick it in their face. Again, I don't care, with 10-20 years left, probably more like 5 the way I am going, now bankrupt and jobless, I don't care, I am not going to leave this plane backing down, selling out, and trying to avoid evil and do as much good as I can, as we are all supposed to. I do like it when the bad guys lose, when the underdog wins, when good triumphs over evil. I don't know for certain about 9/11 so I don't mention it, but I do say it gave the US the excuse it needed to invade and set up military bases in many countries that still have oil left, as they have known about peak oil for quite sometime. Call it "defending democracy abroad", "liberation missions", or worse yet, "humanitarian missions" (because the US is so benevolent), it really boils down to stealing or maintaining control over oil, preserving the US petrodollar, or preventing countries like China from gaining access to them. For example, when the Chinese had their eyes on a uranium deposit in Australia, in went yet another US military base (Don't even think about it). There are many theories as to why we are staying in Afghanistan. One has it that there is a lithium deposit estimated to be worth 1 trillion, another states that the Chinese wanted to run a pipeline through it (who would attempt such an expensive project in a country that is riddled with war?), and a more recent one, which I haven't yet been able to validate, that there is a massive gold mine there, and with the US dollar about to collapse, gold prices will soar to $5,000/ounce, would provide the US with trillions of dollars to play with as gold will be the basis of value for any future mediums of exchange. On the other hand, I see these people who insist some "illuminati" is blasting off their HAARP weapons to trigger all these natural disasters as insane, I subscribe to the Gaia theory, that the earth is like a living being and is fighting back because we are killing her, but to each their own.

I do see the present economic and political system as very evil, so when it collapses, I will not be shedding any tears, even if I don't survive it. Maybe some good will come out of it, in that people will be forced to cooperate more and be a little nicer, maybe, just maybe, the environment will recover and the beauty this planet was endowed with will return. And those wealthy spoiled brats that made their money from making other people work hard for them will have to row with the rest of the slaves, so they will have to go through what they have subjected others to, I see that as a great karmic experience for them.

bean

Post Number: 2746
Posted on Monday, June 16, 2014 - 10:38 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Michael...When you got banned last time, I said I thought you were like John....the voice of one crying in the wilderness...I still think this is true.

You have so much to offer.. I wish you could...WOULD... find an avenue through which you could channel your energy and thinking and awareness... in a way that would make a
difference in a big way. Maybe YOU are a line that could make a difference in a positive way. Wake up a whole bunch of people.

You are passionate...you are informed....

Sometimes I think you are a warrior who is being blocked by something. Something wants you to sit and seethe.....Don't seethe, Michael. Act.

I DO NOT mean violence. Never that. I mean ....something like...take your words and make them heard by news papers....make them heard by magazines, small publishing companies... Sr. papers...etc. There must be a way that you can say what needs saying. Take your thinking to those who can give a push to awaken those who are
not aware of your particular take on what is happening..

You have much to say. Say it!

Michael Smith
Advanced Member

Post Number: 341
Posted on Tuesday, June 17, 2014 - 4:43 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Banned? You mean from face book? I don't hold back there, I can say whatever I want and however I want to say it in use any words I find help drive my point home. Some call them expletives. The only way you get banned from FB is by threatening people or posting full nudity. I have no desire to do that, although I wished they allowed for nudity. We were all born naked, after all. I think when the problems that are imminent hit the fan in the US, the taboos we had, the hangovers from Victorian era culture will largely be cast away. This is already happening with the legalization of marijuana movement that is sweeping and will sweep the country. People aren't going to be very obsessed with sexual acts between consenting adults, pot smoking, and other things that were demonized when there is little food on the table, mass evictions, foreclosures and homelessness, violent crime and hunger (although crime went down 10% in Colorado and the government was able to steal 19 million dollars from taxing it, so it is being hailed as an overwhelming success). Of course, every city, county, state, and federal government are broke so that is the primary factor for the wave of legalization. I just found out my city isn't having any fireworks display this year because they are broke, even with their cops pulling people over constantly, having seat belt look outs, and trying to steal money from people in anyway they can, they still can't put on a little 4th of July party for its residents, the first time in the city's history. That is the only holiday I looked forward to, because I could get drunk, act stupid, and light off fireworks, all that good stuff.

So I do say it. I am probably high on the NSA's watch list, and I don't care. After events run their course in 2014, no later than 2015, over 200 million people will be high on their watch list. So will the people in practically every country in the world, as they will stop trading in US dollars. The US can no longer force feed its fake, fiat currency and the more countries dump them out of their portfolios, the less effect US sanctions will have on them. BRICS nations now tell countries like Iran, Cuba, etc "you feel like you are being bullied by the US, come and join us and we'll protect you". Another reason why the US is trying to start WWIII with Russia, along with Putin kicking out the Rothschilds and stopping the US from installing an oligarch in Syria and from bombing Iran and other factors that have weakened US hegemony in the world, which was bound to happen anyways as the US runs out of oil. Let us hope the US doesn't trigger WWIII as it dies as an empire, because it did it to itself. Too much debt, military overstretch, resource depletion, massive trade imbalances, reliance on imports, and a systemically corrupt government incapable of reform. The same factors that killed the former USSR and other fallen empires of the past. All the toxic ingredients for a collapse soup. Add a few military defeats and a natural disaster or two, stir, and the collapse soup will be ready to be served. All the ingredients are in place, and it won't be tasty. Learn to live a simpler life with less and the soup will make you gag a little but it won't kill you.

Mama Shine
Username: mama_shine

Post Number: 18418
Posted on Wednesday, June 18, 2014 - 12:37 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Rant and rave on 'Michael Smith'
seems you know better than to cuss, and insult people here anymore. We're not stupid here, we know the world is in crisis. Why add to the mess
with a load of daily hateful energy. WHY???

“Whatever we focus on is bound to expand. Where we see the negative, we call forth more negative. And where we see the positive, we call forth more positive. Having loved and lost, I now love more passionately. Having won and lost, I now win more soberly. Having tasted the bitter, I now savor the sweet.”

~ Marianne Williamson
The greatest thing you'll ever learn
Is just to love and be loved in return.
~Nature Boy

anna

Post Number: 3602
Posted on Wednesday, June 18, 2014 - 12:35 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I've been reading this a bit and haven't commented. Here's something to peruse if you wish - trying to "figure out", "think thru" what's happening on an unseen level is kind of a waste of time. We get stuck in the mental aspect of things. I have been thru a lot of VERY strange experiences in my life, with the paranormal, visitors, etc. Getting stuck in the thinking part is almost missing the point IMO. In the multiverse there are no politics, NSA, etc. It's all just energy. It's all just what it is. And much of it is too strange for us to even get a glimmer of understanding about. It's frustrating, amazing and gorgeous. It's violent, sweet and scary. I've had more and more very clear orb photos show up lately, some of them blue and hanging out in my tree. I have no idea what they are, and I could spend months doing research on them, or just acknowledge them. I see a lot of horrible things happening in the world. I see a lot of sheeple, who are just doing their thing, asleep, for whatever reason. I have come to the conclusion that sometimes we are here to bear witness, not to judge. Sometime there is nothing to do, just be. And sometime that really sucks. I find this quote helpful. I see myself standing on the edge of the river just watching the chaos flow past me-

A Hopi Elder Speaks
"You have been telling the people that this is the Eleventh Hour, now you must go back and tell the people that this is the Hour. And there are things to be considered . . .

Where are you living?
What are you doing?
What are your relationships?
Are you in right relation?
Where is your water?
Know your garden.
It is time to speak your Truth.
Create your community.
Be good to each other.
And do not look outside yourself for the leader."

Then he clasped his hands together, smiled, and said, "This could be a good time!"

"There is a river flowing now very fast. It is so great and swift that there are those who will be afraid. They will try to hold on to the shore. They will feel they are torn apart and will suffer greatly.

"Know the river has its destination. The elders say we must let go of the shore, push off into the middle of the river, keep our eyes open, and our heads above water. And I say, see who is in there with you and celebrate. At this time in history, we are to take nothing personally, Least of all ourselves. For the moment that we do, our spiritual growth and journey comes to a halt.

"The time for the lone wolf is over. Gather yourselves! Banish the word struggle from you attitude and your vocabulary. All that we do now must be done in a sacred manner and in celebration.

"We are the ones we've been waiting for."

-- attributed to an unnamed Hopi elder Hopi Nation
Oraibi, Arizona

http://littlehomesteadinboise.blogspot.com/

To insist that the only reality are phenomenon that can be submitted to the paradigm of classical science is itself a religion- Dietrick Thomson

Mark A. Foster

Post Number: 711
Posted on Wednesday, June 18, 2014 - 11:38 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

We are all addressing the issues we care about. I simply exercise self-selection. I read the posts which appeal to me.
Cheers, Mark

Michael Smith
Advanced Member

Post Number: 342
Posted on Thursday, June 19, 2014 - 1:27 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Very wise, Mark. Likewise chose to respond or not respond to opinions that are not politically correct, according to your world view. That is very mature. It is called tolerance. Some may grow up one day and realize the philosophical, historical, political, world and spiritual views were not necessarily correct. Some call it being open minded and objective. Those who cannot accept it have very small, primitive brains and prefer to stay trapped in a cage of denial. People like that burn witches at the stake, think the world is flat, the the earth revolves around the sun, that we are the only intelligent life in the cosmos (if true, God help us) that we are exceptional, that our puissant views about our ego, our nationality, our planet, and myths of theology are true, and thus send dissenters and free thinkers off the prison, concentration camps, or firing squads/gas chambers. Likewise, I post events that are largely ignored by the mainstream media, and have an abundance of facts to support what I see and have learned and know to be the truth.

Yet there are those who think it's the end of the world if they allow one voice of reason and intellect to point out the truth well in advance, and as the future nears, they are reduced to name calling, false accusations, and ad hominem arguments and other acts of ignorance and helplessness, rather than admit they were wrong. That is why so many web communities die, a lack of free speech and the exchange of ideas and facts and opinions. I have nothing but the facts. The truth never makes one popular, but it is what it is, as they say. Your world is ending. There is no shortage of evidence and facts to support this, but people will believe what they will until they can burst free of the cages of denial

Mark A. Foster

Post Number: 718
Posted on Thursday, June 19, 2014 - 7:06 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Michael:

Yes, I agree. I think that the most important thing is to be polite and respectful of others.
Cheers, Mark

bean

Post Number: 2751
Posted on Thursday, June 19, 2014 - 8:09 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Anna, thank you so much for your wonderful post# 3602! I am finding the Hopi Elders words helpful also. I wonder when it was said....( terrible English...sorry!)

blue
Username: jennyblue

Post Number: 1548
Posted on Thursday, June 19, 2014 - 10:22 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

bean, I think the statement was made in September, 2001. I used the quote in a blog several years back and the following is the info credit/signature (?) that came w/the quote.

Oraibi Arizona
Hopi Nation

September, 2001

We are the ones we've been waiting for.
Hopi Elders 2001.

to be a rock and still to roll . . .
change we can believe in is here -- The Ed Show
Love is the Way ~ Jesus of Nazareth

anna

Post Number: 3603
Posted on Thursday, June 19, 2014 - 11:12 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Thanks Bean, sorry I forgot to add the date! It's a reminder to me to not get caught up in the logical "thinking" part only, but to keep attune to our creative side, intuition, and spiritual side as well. Otherwise we get caught up in the hamster's wheel of sorts, our mind going round and round. What if we could step out of the chaos around us? Where would that leave us? No drama, no fear, just a feeling of peace. I think Whit has talked about that too, being an a objective observer....
http://littlehomesteadinboise.blogspot.com/

kathy decker
Advanced Member

Post Number: 476
Posted on Wednesday, August 27, 2014 - 9:51 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Whitley's new journal "The Methane Danger "brings this thread to mind.

Michael Smith
Advanced Member

Post Number: 422
Posted on Tuesday, September 09, 2014 - 2:27 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Methinks the hot air coming from the Rothschild stooges in Washington are more of a threat to our survival than the latest boogey man, Putin and Russia. If you believe they could not have the morals to kill some 3000 plus people when 9/11 happened, what are some 300 innocent civilians in comparison? And once again we sit back meek and obedient and take it up the rectum. To hell with that, not me. Watch this and tell me there is any hope left...http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/malaysia-airlines-mh17-michael-bociurkiw-talks-abou t-being-first-at-the-crash-site-1.2721007

Michael Smith
Advanced Member

Post Number: 426
Posted on Saturday, September 13, 2014 - 1:54 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

So we have the prospect of WWIII staring us in the face as the US empire slides further into decline and degenerates into all these insane, reckless wars and conflicts. Russia has resumed their long range bomber flights to test our reaction times and make sure they can deliver the whole package, bombs and cruise missiles from planes, in addition to their subs ICBMs. No world left if the mushroom clouds go up, and the US is really trying to provoke Russia. Not a good idea

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: