Archive through June 16, 2011 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Superstorm / Climate Change » Earthquake/Volcano thread » Archive through June 16, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

da~an
Username: daan

Post Number: 7006
Posted on Sunday, March 13, 2011 - 12:22 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

this was near to
unplanned worst
case scenario...
"up"

mthood
Username: dspaulding

Post Number: 87
Posted on Sunday, March 13, 2011 - 6:22 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Partial meltdown's in two of the reactors:

http://www.npr.org/2011/03/13/134501905/crisis-at-nuclear-plant-adds-to-japans-w oes

mthood

Post Number: 88
Posted on Sunday, March 13, 2011 - 6:52 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

http://bit.ly/h80nZm

amazing video

Deni
Intermediate Member
Username: denidani

Post Number: 123
Posted on Sunday, March 13, 2011 - 7:11 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

mthood, regarding your previous comment about people acting stupid in an era in which we are supposed to be "enlightened", I have asked myself the same question several times before. I was talking to a man who has studied metaphysics, Reiki and other related topics, and it occurred to me to ask him the same question. His answer was that as more and more people "awake", the same number of people must remain "asleep" because there needs to be a balance... I am not saying this is the right answer, as it still does not make that much sense to me, but I thought of passing it along when I saw your comment.

I found this nice explanation on what's going on at the nuclear plant:

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapcf/03/12/japan.nuclear.quesions/index.html?hp t=C2

Let's keep praying for Japan and for all of humanity.

Deni
Intermediate Member
Username: denidani

Post Number: 124
Posted on Monday, March 14, 2011 - 6:26 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Today I received this email from a friend. Enjoy it if it resonates with you.

A note from Project Camelot:

http://projectcamelotproductions.com/blog-hp.html

Meditation to cool Japanese reactors

This youtube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTVDCYhTclw
may help the light warriors out there who feel so inclined in their work to heal the planet and cool the Japanese reactor. Please distribute if this resonates.

susi
Username: etsi

Post Number: 4038
Posted on Tuesday, March 15, 2011 - 9:40 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

i'm not sure how the plates are connected, but there's been activity in the bay of california.

i have a 'bad' feeling about that, like it's building up to something bigger.
sure you can trust the government....just ask an indian.

susi

Post Number: 4039
Posted on Tuesday, March 15, 2011 - 1:32 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

since they stopped fracking in arkansas, the earthquakes have subsided.

Granny
Username: phar9

Post Number: 1609
Posted on Tuesday, March 15, 2011 - 3:16 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Still ... FEMA sure seems to think there is something going on for the New Madrid ... close enough for me here in Tenn to make me nervous.
But ... I know I am in the right place and the right time ... if only to witness this great change.
Think Or Be Eaten ...

susi

Post Number: 4041
Posted on Tuesday, March 15, 2011 - 5:39 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

granny

do you have a link?

mthood

Post Number: 91
Posted on Tuesday, March 15, 2011 - 10:31 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

" His answer was that as more and more people "awake", the same number of people must remain "asleep" because there needs to be a balance... I am not saying this is the right answer, as it still does not make that much sense to me, but I thought of passing it along when I saw your comment. "

Thanks. From a certain stand point it makes sense, but then doesn't that mean we just perpetuate this whole crazy thing over and over and over again? Probably.

Regarding the New Madrid faults: Cali and Alaska still get the bulk of all the little quakes, but the big whoppers happen on the New Madrid, something midwestern building codes have ignored.

Gruvkitty
Intermediate Member
Username: rega

Post Number: 141
Posted on Wednesday, March 16, 2011 - 12:17 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

It is horrifying watching this situation fall apart in Japan, and this is all a very sobering reminder that living here in SoCal has great risks. It's very clear that the nuclear facilities here in CA are not prepared for any kind of "worst case scenario" b/c the authorities don't really consider an actual worst case. They are always underestimating what could actually happen, as discussed in this great blog post http://scienceblogs.com/casaubonsbook/2011/03/inconceivable_why_failure_shou.php. At some point, you just have to prepare as best you can for your family, and live your life fully. Living in fear and dread doesn't really help anyone, but it's tough not to when the media are hand wringing 24/7.
"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight." Ben Franklin

Lantana
Username: lantana

Post Number: 6
Posted on Thursday, March 17, 2011 - 1:27 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I'm in SoCal, too. (Transplant from Fla 2 yrs ago.) I was beyond stunned to discover that the emergency plans for the nuke plants here do not include earthquakes.

This reminds me of people who park their cars on the beach and leave for several hours. (I'm from where you can drive on the beach in FL.) They return to find their cars sitting in a couple feet of water and are utterly perplexed by the concept of tides. I guess the PTB regarding emergency preparedness for nuke plants are the same ones who don't know about tides. "Tides? Earthquakes? Who knew??"
There are two kinds of light -- the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
~~James Thurber

blue
Username: jennyblue

Post Number: 993
Posted on Saturday, March 19, 2011 - 11:06 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I have a different theory from the one I keep reading regarding the relationship between the earthquakes and the shifting of earth's axis (N-S orientation -- not the magnetic axis). From what I understand scientists think the earthquakes are causing a shift in the axis. I think the opposite is true -- the shift in earth's axis is what is triggering the very large quakes (close to 9.0 and up).

Also -- in one of those ways where something "bad" can turn into something "good". The earth has experienced a lot of medium sized quakes over the past several decades, particularly along plate boundaries. I think this has relieved a lot of pressure that -- had it not been previously released -- wld have been released at one time now as the earth's axis shifts resulting in much larger quakes -- 8.0 and up.

This is a primary reason why the midwestern US is so vulnerable at this time. There have not been very many medium sized quakes. As earth's axis shifts, Cayce predicts it will result in a reversal of the flow of the Great Lakes. Rather than flow out north thru the St Lawrence Seaway, Cayce predicts the tipping of the Lakes southward where they will flow into the Gulf of Mexico via the Mississippi River. Obviously some shifting of the earth's crust will occur as/when this takes place.
We are the ones we've been waiting for.
Hopi Elders 2001.

to be a rock and still to roll . . .
change we can believe in is here -- The Ed Show
Love is the Way ~ Jesus of Nazareth

susi

Post Number: 4052
Posted on Saturday, March 19, 2011 - 1:20 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

blue

that makes alot of sense.

bean
Username: tina

Post Number: 1623
Posted on Sunday, March 20, 2011 - 10:34 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Does anyone know of a web site that has up to date info on radiation levels coming into the US via the west coast?

blue

Post Number: 996
Posted on Sunday, March 20, 2011 - 1:16 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

whitley posted a link to a guy who had a live stream of a monitor he set up in his home -- but it doesnt seem to be broadcasting anymore -- none of the links i've tried have pulled up any live videostream.

i find the campaign against people sharing tools to prepare for a possible (even tho predictions say not probable) negative outcome in the US/rest of the world from the Japan nuclear reactor fallout very disconcerting.

The nuclear power industry there claims that they werent prepared to begin with because they "didnt think it wld happen." Why shld we trust officials who very carefully state (as things stand NOW) that the US has nothing to worry about.

Also, I wonder if Japan's nuclear power industry's poor response wasnt an accident but rather engendered by Japanese officials being either coerced by or cooperating with NWO forces taking advantage of a natural disaster to push their own agenda (worldwide depopulation).

Given the many nuclear power plants all over the world and several not much more than 50 km away from where I live -- makes me think investing in one of those radiation detectors might be a good idea.
Hopi Elders 2001.

susi

Post Number: 4057
Posted on Tuesday, March 22, 2011 - 9:22 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

just today there's been a 6.3, 6.6, and 6.6 in japan. are these new quakes or aftershocks?

susi

Post Number: 4069
Posted on Thursday, March 24, 2011 - 11:16 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

7.0 myanmar

susi

Post Number: 4090
Posted on Thursday, March 31, 2011 - 11:45 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

6.4 honshu japan
6.2 fiji

susi

Post Number: 4094
Posted on Friday, April 01, 2011 - 12:06 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

5.9 crete

although the greeks registered it at 6.2. seisometers tend to vary they said.

susi

Post Number: 4095
Posted on Friday, April 01, 2011 - 1:40 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

4.1 wyoming...not too big but close to yellowstone.

allen
Username: eastsider01

Post Number: 2406
Posted on Friday, April 01, 2011 - 8:12 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Earthquakes around Yellowstone are worth paying attention to. After all, that is the home of the 'super' volcano, isn't it?

Ldyhawk369
Username: ldyhawk369

Post Number: 1075
Posted on Sunday, April 03, 2011 - 6:34 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

6.7 Java , Indonesia, 6.4 Fiji

blue

Post Number: 1003
Posted on Sunday, April 03, 2011 - 10:36 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

something's going on -- lots of activity on the worldwide seismic services that wasnt there earlier in the day . . .

http://aslwww.cr.usgs.gov/Seismic_Data/heli2.shtml

most of the activity seems to be in the eastern pacific -- australia and upwards.

someone asked what if any "feelings" anyone gets just prior to earthquake/volcano activity -- i get sleepy -- very sleepy -- like i just have to lay down.

(Message edited by jennyblue on April 03, 2011)
Hopi Elders 2001.

susi

Post Number: 4113
Posted on Thursday, April 07, 2011 - 10:19 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

6.5 chiapas mexico

susi

Post Number: 4114
Posted on Thursday, April 07, 2011 - 12:20 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

7.4 honshu

that's not an aftershock...that's another big one.

lisa
Advanced Member
Username: thunderchicken

Post Number: 222
Posted on Thursday, April 07, 2011 - 3:10 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Jeez- what the heck is going on? Fasten your seat belts - I think we're in for a bumpy ride!!!
The circle of life sure has some sharp edges!

susi

Post Number: 4115
Posted on Thursday, April 07, 2011 - 5:34 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

5.8 north of hondouras

hmmmm......activity heating up in the yucatan.

you're right lisa, things are going to get very bumpy.

you will see more and more quakes and more larger ones and in places they don't usually strike.

susi

Post Number: 4121
Posted on Monday, April 11, 2011 - 6:40 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

7.1 honshu japan

4.2 & 4.0 california/nevade border

susi

Post Number: 4134
Posted on Tuesday, April 19, 2011 - 7:19 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

6.6 south of kermadec islands

susi

Post Number: 4143
Posted on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 11:01 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

6.3 near tokyo

susi

Post Number: 4147
Posted on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 6:32 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

6.0 and 6.1 japan

having a bad feeling about this area....

miaree9
Username: miaree9

Post Number: 4707
Posted on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 9:22 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

So do I, susi.

susi

Post Number: 4153
Posted on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 9:42 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

another 6.1 in japan

susi

Post Number: 4155
Posted on Saturday, April 23, 2011 - 9:23 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

6.9 solomon islands!!

Lantana
Username: lantana

Post Number: 41
Posted on Saturday, April 23, 2011 - 3:15 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I'm feeling pretty tense about Japan, too. :-(
There are two kinds of light -- the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
~~James Thurber

blue

Post Number: 1009
Posted on Sunday, April 24, 2011 - 10:31 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

interesting update regarding central/eastern US earthquakes:

http://www.usgs.gov/newsroom/article.asp?ID=2767

excerpt: residents outside of the west coast need to realize that earthquakes can affect them too. In fact, earthquakes in the central and eastern U.S. can have far greater effects than their western equivalents. Western rock is fairly young, which means it absorbs a lot of the shaking caused by earthquakes. Thus, western earthquakes result in intense shaking close to the epicenter, but fade quickly the farther they travel.

Not so in the central and eastern United States.

“Here, the rocks are old, and really ring like a bell when an earthquake strikes,” Blanpied explains. The result—large earthquakes in the central and eastern states can travel nearly half the distance of the continental United States. The February 1812 New Madrid earthquake was felt as far east as North and South Carolina, some 750 miles away from the epicenter in New Madrid, in what would become the state of Missouri.

The source of these earthquakes was the Reelfoot fault, part of a 120-mile-long New Madrid seismic zone.

I've said it before but we really need to start cranking out solar powered portable generators and household/neighborhood size water purifying machines. I wld like to see a national campaign educating people about preparedness -- in light of the increasing severe weather. Not to scare -- but to educate.

I recommend that each residential unit have at least one working electrical household outlet powered by a solar panel. When times are good you can use it to run your ceiling fan, tv, lights, whatever. If the grid goes down -- it cld be invaluable to keep one warm, ability to store/cook food.

Demand does a lot to spur growth. We need to focus our spending in ways that will stimulate our economy and also benefit us as a community. We can survive what's coming -- better yet -- we can thrive! happy easter :-))

Hopi Elders 2001.

susi

Post Number: 4161
Posted on Sunday, April 24, 2011 - 9:37 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

6.2 indonesia

susi

Post Number: 4163
Posted on Wednesday, April 27, 2011 - 7:17 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

5.6 gulf of california

susi

Post Number: 4179
Posted on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 10:23 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

6.1 panama

anna
Username: anna

Post Number: 3352
Posted on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 3:33 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Blue, yes good ideas, although some can't rely on solar when it's cloudy alot. I have kero heaters and ovens for backup, water barrels, with filter too. I think the govt. or the P.T.B. have a vested interest in keeping people asleep...
http://www.cartville.com/app/?af=1287624

Energy-Creations.com

blue

Post Number: 1011
Posted on Sunday, May 01, 2011 - 10:22 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

G, I thought I posted something here yesterday . . . I agree with you, Anne. Its good/necessary to have a backup that burns fuel of some sort. Solar can become far more cost effective if more people wld buy into it. You can make solar panels yourself, as well as install them and save a ton of money -- so it is possible that the reason the systems are so expensive is because there are so few of them.
Hopi Elders 2001.

susi

Post Number: 4212
Posted on Thursday, May 05, 2011 - 1:32 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

6.1 honshu

susi

Post Number: 4218
Posted on Friday, May 06, 2011 - 11:08 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

5.9 alaskan peninsula

da~an

Post Number: 7036
Posted on Sunday, May 08, 2011 - 12:53 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

the non~event might be
the hopes of the california cult
that took out billboards
about a QUAKE on this May 21st
"up"

susi

Post Number: 4239
Posted on Monday, May 09, 2011 - 4:54 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

6.3 south of autrailia...macquarie island

man in
Username: thirdpal

Post Number: 572
Posted on Monday, May 09, 2011 - 7:35 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

So, da-an, I saw billboard the other day claiming that Judgement Day is May 21. Guess that's what that was about.

susi

Post Number: 4240
Posted on Tuesday, May 10, 2011 - 10:19 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

another 6.3 macquarie islands

6.8 loyalty islands

Stephen Tenace
Advanced Member
Username: manymansions2

Post Number: 327
Posted on Wednesday, May 11, 2011 - 12:46 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1zrvbqQKOo&feature=player_embedded

Wasn't sure where to place this info)
"Fear is the Thief of Dreams" ~ God is within you; not separate from you!

bean
Username: tina

Post Number: 1664
Posted on Wednesday, May 11, 2011 - 9:05 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

thanks for the link, Stephen. Not good news..

susi

Post Number: 4241
Posted on Wednesday, May 11, 2011 - 4:05 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

5.3 spain

Stephen Tenace
Advanced Member

Post Number: 333
Posted on Wednesday, May 11, 2011 - 11:16 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I've noted the future dates bean.

Ten killed and dozens injured as pair of earthquakes strike southern Spain
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1386019/Spain-earthquake-10-killed-5-3-q uake-strikes-Lorca.html

susi

Post Number: 4249
Posted on Saturday, May 14, 2011 - 8:58 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

6.0 costa rica

6.1 honshu

Stephen Tenace
Advanced Member

Post Number: 344
Posted on Saturday, May 14, 2011 - 11:08 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Spain's Surprisingly Deadly Earthquakes Were Small But Shallow
http://www.ouramazingplanet.com/earthquake-spain-coast-1509/

susi

Post Number: 4251
Posted on Monday, May 16, 2011 - 1:35 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

6.5 solomon islands

susi

Post Number: 4264
Posted on Sunday, May 22, 2011 - 12:12 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

6.2 new zealand

Sara
Username: sara

Post Number: 51
Posted on Monday, May 23, 2011 - 6:44 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Grimsvotn volcano in Iceland began erupting on Saturday. Widespread ash has caused air travel to be cancelled across Iceland, and now also in Scotland. President Obama's visit to Ireland was shortened so he could fly to London without possible interruption from ash over both Ireland and England.

anna
Username: anna

Post Number: 3365
Posted on Monday, May 23, 2011 - 7:07 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Farmers locally on the news complaining about the "low temp" days, as being much colder that last year. Colder, wetter springs may be our fate, but hey- my garden is so green!!! :-)
http://www.cartville.com/app/?af=1287624

Energy-Creations.com

animalspirits
Username: animalspiritstalstarcom

Post Number: 10006
Posted on Monday, May 23, 2011 - 8:30 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

The eruption of this volcano is not unexpected. In fact, they were worried it was going to blow when the other one did. It is fairly amazing it took it this long.
Understand that all things are sacred--yet nothing is sacred.

~Yotee Coyote

Blog: http://animalspirits--withoutfear.blogspot.com

da~an

Post Number: 7043
Posted on Sunday, May 29, 2011 - 12:34 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

auld GrimsVoten
is quiet again?
the lil ice age
of the late 1600s
and early 1700s
begs a question!
"up"

blue

Post Number: 1021
Posted on Sunday, May 29, 2011 - 12:43 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

the times -- they are a'changin :-) i think people are handling it astoundingly well so far . . .
Hopi Elders 2001.

Stephen Tenace
Advanced Member

Post Number: 449
Posted on Monday, May 30, 2011 - 7:51 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

update to my post #327 - http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/asteroidwatch/newsfeatures.cfm?release=2011-135

Ldyhawk369

Post Number: 1088
Posted on Wednesday, June 01, 2011 - 11:48 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

6.2 off coast Chili

susi

Post Number: 4302
Posted on Wednesday, June 01, 2011 - 7:52 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

my site has it as a 6.4...or maybe there was another one?

susi

Post Number: 4311
Posted on Sunday, June 05, 2011 - 2:16 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

6.3 macquarie islands (south of australia

Sara
Username: sara

Post Number: 54
Posted on Monday, June 06, 2011 - 3:31 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Puyehue volcano erupted in southern Chile on Saturday. Thousands of people have been evacuated from the area.

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/06/06/thousands-evacuate-ashes-spread-after-chile an-volcano-erupts/?&hpt=hp_c2

Ldyhawk369

Post Number: 1093
Posted on Tuesday, June 07, 2011 - 6:39 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

4.2 Missouri

Stephen Tenace
Advanced Member

Post Number: 486
Posted on Wednesday, June 08, 2011 - 4:03 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Simply Amazing Solar Prominence Eruption!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_3u_0NN7OM

Geoff
Username: geoff

Post Number: 1245
Posted on Monday, June 13, 2011 - 1:55 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Today's round-up of quakes in Christchurch, including a mag 5.5 at 1pm, and a 6.0 at 2:20pm. It's quite astounding how they continue to hit hard and fast on a daily basis in one area, a full nine months after they first began.

Today's shakes brought down more buildings, hillsides, and filled the streets with liquefaction.

NZST: Mon, Jun 13 2011 4:56 pm
Magnitude: 3.5
Depth: 5 km
Details: 10 km south of Christchurch

NZST: Mon, Jun 13 2011 4:40 pm
Magnitude: 3.6
Depth: 6 km
Details: 20 km south-east of Christchurch

NZST: Mon, Jun 13 2011 4:27 pm
Magnitude: 3.3
Depth: 8 km
Details: 10 km south-east of Christchurch

NZST: Mon, Jun 13 2011 4:23 pm
Magnitude: 3.6

NZST: Mon, Jun 13 2011 4:10 pm

NZST: Mon, Jun 13 2011 3:33 pm
Depth: 5 km

NZST: Mon, Jun 13 2011 3:08 pm
Magnitude: 3.7
Details: 20 km east of Christchurch

NZST: Mon, Jun 13 2011 2:50 pm
Magnitude: 3.4

NZST: Mon, Jun 13 2011 2:40 pm
Magnitude: 4.9
Depth: 10 km
Details: 10 km east of Christchurch

NZST: Mon, Jun 13 2011 2:20 pm
Magnitude: 6.0
Depth: 9 km

NZST: Mon, Jun 13 2011 1:28 pm
Depth: 9 km

NZST: Mon, Jun 13 2011 1:08 pm
Magnitude: 4.4
Depth: 11 km

NZST: Mon, Jun 13 2011 1:00 pm
Magnitude: 5.5
Details: 10 km east of Christchurch

NZST: Mon, Jun 13 2011 12:29 pm
Magnitude: 4.3
Details: 10 km north of Darfield

NZST: Mon, Jun 13 2011 7:37 am
Depth: 7 km

NZST: Mon, Jun 13 2011 6:00 am
Magnitude: 2.7
Details: 10 km north-east of Leeston

susi

Post Number: 4325
Posted on Monday, June 13, 2011 - 10:25 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

6.0 south island, new zealand

a whole raft of quakes in ethiopia.....bet you they're doing some fracking there?

susi

Post Number: 4326
Posted on Monday, June 13, 2011 - 5:07 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

6.4 molucca sea (near the phillipines)

susi

Post Number: 4330
Posted on Tuesday, June 14, 2011 - 8:01 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

6.4 honshu

Stephen Tenace

Post Number: 509
Posted on Wednesday, June 15, 2011 - 1:41 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

... I posted this once before but I think it needs re-posting. This particular article is more direct with the problem we are facing.

http://www.ufo-blogger.com/2011/06/nasa-sent-out-familypersonal.html

Ldyhawk369

Post Number: 1095
Posted on Wednesday, June 15, 2011 - 8:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

6.6 new guinea

susi

Post Number: 4335
Posted on Thursday, June 16, 2011 - 6:04 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

6.6 new britain area