Archive through June 01, 2010 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Superstorm / Climate Change » Earthquake/Volcano thread » Archive through June 01, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

moonbeam
Advanced Member
Username: mia

Post Number: 400
Posted on Monday, March 22, 2010 - 11:32 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muVdZqCW2So

susi
Username: etsi

Post Number: 1205
Posted on Thursday, March 25, 2010 - 11:10 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

6.0 in philippines
sure you can trust the government....just ask an indian.

susi

Post Number: 1228
Posted on Friday, March 26, 2010 - 5:57 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

6.2 coast of chile

man in
Intermediate Member
Username: thirdpal

Post Number: 122
Posted on Saturday, March 27, 2010 - 8:58 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

4.3 in New Mexico today.

Not a big one, but anyone out that way feel it?

susi

Post Number: 1288
Posted on Tuesday, March 30, 2010 - 3:49 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

6.4 off of india

susi

Post Number: 1295
Posted on Wednesday, March 31, 2010 - 11:35 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

another 6.6 off india

man in
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 134
Posted on Thursday, April 01, 2010 - 9:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I posted the following article by John Van Auken here before, but it was deleted.
Auken is an expert and ARE researcher - meaning he is an Edgar Cayce scholar. Something to watch for.

Predictions from Edgar Cayce: Erupting Volcanoes and Multiple Earthquakes

By John Van Auken

We know that Edgar Cayce correctly predicted the stock market crash and Great Depression of 1929, the beginning of World War II, the shifting of the Earth’s magnetic poles (which scientists confirmed the beginnings of on a 2004 NOVA TV show titled, “Magnetic Storm”), and the coming of El Nino and La Nina, stating that changing temperatures of the deep currents in the Pacific Ocean would affect weather patterns. Now many people are closely watching the volcanoes Vesuvius and Pelee because of Cayce’s warning about their unseen connection with the fault lines along the southern coast of California.

There is a growing sense that volcanic activity and the quaking shifts of the massive tectonic plates of the Earth are interconnected around the planet. When an earthquake or eruption occurs in one part of the planet, it is followed by an eruption or quake in another part, sometimes on the opposite side of the planet. Cayce’s visions seem to confirm this. For example, he predicted that when we see noticeable eruptions in the long-quiet volcanoes of Vesuvius or Pelee, then three months later there will major earthquakes along the southern coast of California that will cause an inundation of the land from the Salt Lake in Utah to the southern portions of Nevada.

Mt. Vesuvius is the infamous volcano that destroyed the ancient city of Pompeii in 79 A.D. It is located east of Naples, Italy. It is considered to be one of the most dangerous volcanoes in the world. Mt. Pelee is in an island arc of the Caribbean called Martinique, in the Lesser Antilles between Puerto Rico and Venezuela. In 1902 the explosion of this volcano was one of the worst in recorded history. It is near the city of St. Pierre, which was destroyed in the 1902 eruption, and then rebuilt. Pelee erupted again from 1929 to 1932. It is among the deadliest volcanoes on the planet.

If either one of these two volcanoes erupts, Cayce predicts that earthquakes will follow three months later in the southern coast of California, and these quakes will cause a damaging flood from Utah to southern Nevada.

Amazingly, Edgar Cayce tied these prophecies to the prophecy in the Bible made by the archangel Gabriel to the prophet Daniel, stating that “These changes in the Earth will come to pass, for the ‘time and times and half times’ [Gabriel’s timetable] are at an end, and there begin the periods of readjustments.” Cayce sees these Earth changes are the “birth pains” to a coming new era when the Earth will enter a long period of higher consciousness and soul growth, in which brotherly and sisterly care for all people will prevail. Following the changes, which he sees as cleansings, he sees a golden age for the inhabitants of our blue and white planet.

For more information about Edgar Cayce’s predictions, see Prophecy and the Edgar Cayce Readings Seven Prophecies That Came True.

JOHN VAN AUKEN, a director at the Association for Research and Enlightenment, is an acknowledged expert on the Cayce readings, the Bible, ancient prophecies, world religions, meditation, and ancient Egypt. John conducts seminars in the U.S. and abroad, and is a tour guide to the many sacred sites around the world. He is the author of numerous books, including Ancient Egyptian Mysticism and his latest, Toward a Deeper Meditation.

Excerpts from Edgar Cayce Readings 3976-26, 2723-1, 416-7, 826-8, 195-29, and 270-35.

(Message edited by thirdpal on April 01, 2010)

susi

Post Number: 1315
Posted on Friday, April 02, 2010 - 12:06 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

i love cayce-he's the real deal.

alot of his predictions paralell the hopi prophecies.

da~an
Username: daan

Post Number: 6652
Posted on Saturday, April 03, 2010 - 12:22 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

iceland's mini-volcano may not be the north
atlantic's answer to krakatoa but it is now
more active and over the mid-atlantic ridge
"up"

bean
Username: tina

Post Number: 1115
Posted on Sunday, April 04, 2010 - 2:32 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I"m thinkin something is going to happen soon.

I've been documenting with my daughter when I have those "episodes" of waving motion etc. I documented with her right before Haiti and right before Chile. Today it hit me BIG again. I'm going to have to start paying attention to the timming of these things. I wonder what this could possibly be good for??? "Hello World..brace yourself???" Gotta be a reason...

animalspirits
Username: animalspiritstalstarcom

Post Number: 7260
Posted on Sunday, April 04, 2010 - 4:12 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

bean,

Have you ever had these before a Volcano eruption?
Understand that all things are sacred--yet nothing is sacred.

~Yotee Coyote

susi

Post Number: 1336
Posted on Sunday, April 04, 2010 - 4:22 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

bean

do the critters around you also act different?

bean

Post Number: 1116
Posted on Sunday, April 04, 2010 - 5:04 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Susi,

I am usually walking somewhere by myself...or in a hall way by myself, or in todays case..getting into my car..feet still on the ground but just sliding in. The whole thing was so weird. It felt like I was being pulled up from the top....at the same time spreading out. I don't know how to explain it better. Even my car seemes to tip up.

Our animals are not acting strangly in this house at this time. They have barked alot today, but the door is open and so that is not unusual. KC our cat came in and slept with me last night...that is unusual, but I left my door open so.....(He usually leaves the house at night....and for some reason, if he sticks around, likes to sleep on my head..so I shut the door usually.)

AS...I don't know about eruptions. It took me some time to realize I was having these episodes that SEEM to corelate with earth movements... The time in between the episode and the countering earth movement SEEMS to have a connection in the degree at which I experience the waveing...(or I'm getting more sensitive to it..) This was quite strong. If I remember right, Chile was 3 days... My daughter would know. hopefully she hasn't deleted anything.

Today was 10:30 by my clock in the car. Az. time.

bean

Post Number: 1117
Posted on Sunday, April 04, 2010 - 5:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Wait a sec....about the animals acting differently....Thursday night, I was up a good portion of the night because the birds were going on and on. I think it was around 12:30am and went on all night. I thought it was time to get up at first.

animalspirits

Post Number: 7261
Posted on Sunday, April 04, 2010 - 7:27 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Bean,

You rock!

From CNN:

A magnitude 6.9 earthquake struck Baja California in northwestern Mexico on Sunday, shaking the ground at least as far away as Los Angeles, California, the U.S. Geological Survey and witnesses reported.

The quake struck at 3:40 p.m. PT and was centered about 175 kilometers (110 miles) east-southeast of Tijuana, according to the USGS.

Chandeliers swung and water sloshed around in swimming pools in the Los Angeles suburbs, witnesses reported, while posters to Twitter reported feeling the quake in Phoenix, Arizona.

~Yotee Coyote

animalspirits

Post Number: 7263
Posted on Sunday, April 04, 2010 - 7:45 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Now they are reporting more up along California.

~Yotee Coyote

bean

Post Number: 1120
Posted on Sunday, April 04, 2010 - 8:18 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Boy, that was fast. I NEED visuals and verbals added to this phoemenon.....otherwise, I can't think what good it will do.

HELP?

animalspirits

Post Number: 7264
Posted on Sunday, April 04, 2010 - 10:09 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Bean,

You need to take the way you react to these before they happen and not worry about visuals and verbals added to what you sense.

You have a gift...trust it and acknowledge it for what it is.

The fact that you feel these before they happen is a wonderful thing. It gives people in Earthquake zones a chance to begin to prepare and to notice how their animals act.

How animals act is far more precise than what humans feel anyway. They are far more sensitive to the Earth changes that are coming. This is well documented.

I believe you are doing a great job by posting what you feel and giving us a heads up.

~Yotee Coyote

bean

Post Number: 1121
Posted on Monday, April 05, 2010 - 9:16 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

AS,

I was thinking how much more helpfull it would be if I had some kind of id on location....but I get what you are saying.

Thank you for your good advice!

da~an

Post Number: 6663
Posted on Tuesday, April 06, 2010 - 2:11 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

there was a smaller southern california
quake after the bigger baja centered one?
is the west coast to be as active as the east
coast has been recently? the baja quake may
be the peak event, hopefully and possibly!
"up"

susi

Post Number: 1376
Posted on Tuesday, April 06, 2010 - 8:08 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

7.8 indonesia

there have been so many large quakes lately...earth changes are here baby!

man in
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 146
Posted on Saturday, April 10, 2010 - 10:31 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Lots of earthquakes today along the Pacific Ring of Fire. Check this out.

http://www.iris.edu/seismon/

-BRE-
Advanced Member
Username: erbium

Post Number: 349
Posted on Sunday, April 11, 2010 - 6:44 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

6.2 Spain
Time is of the essence, bless someone with the warmth of your presence. -Me-

susi

Post Number: 1454
Posted on Sunday, April 11, 2010 - 7:11 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

also 6.8 soloman islands.

isn't an earthquake that size rare for spain?

Ldyhawk369
Username: ldyhawk369

Post Number: 943
Posted on Wednesday, April 14, 2010 - 7:48 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

China 6.9

Cosmos
Username: astroboy

Post Number: 5811
Posted on Wednesday, April 14, 2010 - 9:12 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Eyjafjallajokull...

http://my.earthlink.net/article/top?guid=20100414/a8b6f523-b23e-4889-a7ee-5327a2 eae444

"Volcanic eruptions are often triggered by seismic activity when the Earth's plates move and when magma from deep underground pushes its way to the surface."

We're on the move. The Pacific shrinks the Atlantic expands.
"...and the Lion roams..."

Cosmos

Post Number: 5812
Posted on Wednesday, April 14, 2010 - 9:18 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Not quite Spain, but the Iberian peninsula none the less...

-- 1755, Lisbon, Portugal --

On November 1, 1755, Lisbon was nearly destroyed in total by an earthquake and the resulting tsunami and fire. The initial quake, estimated to have been magnitude 9, lasted for 3 to 6 minutes and was felt as far away as Finland. It literally tore Lisbon apart--giant fissures ripped across the city’s center as the quake progressed. Cities across Protugal and southwestern Spain were also damaged in the initial quake.

They have been known to have them.

anna
Username: anna

Post Number: 2707
Posted on Thursday, April 15, 2010 - 12:18 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Dazed survivors of China quake spend chilly night in the open

CNN -- As dawn broke Thursday in earthquake-ravaged Jiegu, China, some people walked the streets in shock as others continued their all-night efforts to scour debris with their hands for survivors.

A 6.9-magnitude earthquake hit near the town in an impoverished area of Qinghai province the morning before, killing more than 580 people and injuring at least 10,000 others, according to state-run media.

"Civilians are scouring over the debris, looking for survivors, looking for whatever else they can find in rubble," CNN's John Vause reported from Jiegu, a town of 100,000 people. "It seems that most people here still seem very dazed by what happened. They seem to be walking up and down the streets, looking at the damage and the destruction."

The quake in the mountainous region had flattened homes -- many of which were made with wood and earth -- and other buildings in Jiegu and elsewhere in Yushu prefecture, a Tibetan region of Qinghai.

Many survivors spent Wednesday night in open areas in freezing or near-freezing temperatures.

Almost 1,000 people sat or lay on the ground outside a government sports building in Jiegu, some wrapping themselves with quilts they had taken from rubble, and others used their own tents, the Xinhua news agency reported.

One of them, Zhaxi Toinzhub, said her three children were buried in rubble.

"I'm hungry and thirsty. We've been waiting for help since [Wednesday] morning," she said, according to Xinhua.

Many of the dead and missing were boarding-school students who were preparing for the day when their buildings collapsed. Zhu Liang, a Yushu prefecture government worker, said he saw half of the buildings in the Yushu Vocational School fall.

"I do not know how many students have died," Zhu, who was helping with rescue efforts, told Xinhua. "Students just got up and were yet to go to class when the quake happened.

"I recovered several bodies from the debris and found they were fully dressed."

A teacher at Yushu Primary School said all of that boarding school's buildings had toppled.

Five of the school's 1,000 students died, the teacher, surnamed Chang, told Xinhua.

"Morning sessions did not begin when the quake happened. Some pupils ran out of dorms alive, and those who had not escaped in time were buried," Chang told Xinhua.

Samdrup Gyatso, a 17-year-old who ran a shop in his Jiegu home, told Xinhua that some of his relatives died as a result of the quake.

"There are 10 people in my family, and only four of us escaped. One of my relatives died. All the others are buried under the rubble," he said, according to Xinhua.

With no place to stay, many residents took vehicles out of town on Wednesday and headed to Xining, the provincial capital, according to Xinhua.

"The streets in Jiegu are thronged with panic, injured people, with many bleeding from the head," Zhuohuaxia, a prefecture spokesman, told Xinhua on Wednesday.

Many ethnic Tibetans live in Jiegu, CNN's Vause said. He said one resident told CNN that when his house began to shake, he grabbed his family and ran outside. There was another quake, and his house collapsed, he said.

His family was housed outside in tents, he said, but he had managed to buy water. He said they had seen no government assistance on Wednesday.

People were living in fear, the man said, and some were headed up into the mountains to escape the threat of flooding should an area reservoir break.

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/asiapcf/04/14/china.earthquake.survivors/
Energy-Creations.com

mthood
Intermediate Member
Username: mthood

Post Number: 109
Posted on Friday, April 16, 2010 - 10:24 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

So, I feel for the air travelers going to and from Europe. It's amazing what one volcano can do.

Food for thought if volcanic activity picks up along with the earthquake activity.
“There's nothing more dangerous than a resourceful idiot.”

Ldyhawk369

Post Number: 945
Posted on Friday, April 16, 2010 - 4:44 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

4.9 shakes Utah, Idaho and Wyoming

anna

Post Number: 2708
Posted on Friday, April 16, 2010 - 9:48 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Icelandic Volcano Turns Northern Europe Into No-Fly Zone.

At Least 6,000 Flights Canceled. “It's the first time within living memory that a natural disaster has caused such an air traffic halt in the U. K. Even after 9/11, Britain did not close its air space.” - Spokeswoman, U.K. National Air Traffic Service

“The extent is greater than we've ever seen before in the EU. The volcanic ash is progressing very slowly eastwards, but there is not a lot of wind, so it is very slow and very dense.” - Brian Flynn, Deputy Head of Operations, Eurocontrol

Heathrow in London, Europe's busiest airport, cancelled 840 out of 1,250 flights on Thursday, April 15, and expects cancellations to persist until late Friday, April 16. Brussels,
Amsterdam, Geneva and northern French airports are canceling many flights until late Friday.

So far, the ash is high enough to not cause a health threat to people and animals. But according to Bill McGuire, Ph.D., Aon Benfield UCL Hazard Research Center, the Icelandic volcano below the Eyjafjallajokull glacier could keep erupting for more than 12 months as it did once before and that could cause persistent air traffic problems. “The problem is volcanoes are very unpredictable and in this case, we have only one previous eruption to go on. And a lot depends on the wind. I would expect this shutdown to last a couple of days. But if the eruption continues - and continues to produce ash - we could see repeated disruption in air traffic over six months or so.”

Why do planes avoid volcanic ash and gas eruptions? Ingesting ash dust can cause partial or total engine power loss. Simultaneous power loss in all engines has also occured. The ash will also damage aircraft ventilation, hydraulic, electronic and air data systems along with the plane's paint, windscreens and powerplants.

http://www.earthfiles.com/
Energy-Creations.com

anna

Post Number: 2709
Posted on Friday, April 16, 2010 - 9:50 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

The volcanic eruption that has disrupted air travel in Europe for two days shows no signs of abating, an Icelandic geophysicist said Friday.
Energy-Creations.com

bean

Post Number: 1146
Posted on Friday, April 16, 2010 - 11:00 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I think volcanic eruptions are going to happen more and more. Had a dream on Monday. a red ring was drawn on my hand .. top side covering the whole fist. Not red on the inside...just the outer ring circle. when I asked what it was I was told it was the ring of the worm...now, please do not get this mixed up with ring worm. that was not the implication and I new it at the time. when I woke up, i was concerned about volcanos.

Felt a slight wavy today...not very strong. I think it was before 2:30pm AZ time.... but not much.

Victoria
Advanced Member
Username: victoria

Post Number: 338
Posted on Saturday, April 17, 2010 - 12:00 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Bean ~ Tuesday early a.m. I had a dream of a huge volcano erupting like a Mt Saint Helen's event, taking off the whole mtn top. It just vaporized like the twin towers. It seemed like a metro area was near as hundreds of people were caught up in the shockwave, pyroclastic flow, flying debris, cinders, etc., and it seemed like a warm sunny day... maybe a Sunday... but then Iceland blew. Too many differences, but synchronistic none the less.

In my dream, there was a scientist in a cave near the event who was either trying to contain the eruption or was orchestrating it. Weird!
Eschew Obfuscation

mthood
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 114
Posted on Saturday, April 17, 2010 - 1:21 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I don't think European air travel will ever be same after this one.

Mystic Gardener
Advanced Member
Username: weaver27

Post Number: 389
Posted on Saturday, April 17, 2010 - 1:54 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Volcanoes are surely the way the planet will achieve homeostasis. If we create too much CO2 then the planet will create some SO2 to cool things down. That is done through volcanoes. So I would not be surprised to see a few more.
Aum Tat Sat

anna

Post Number: 2711
Posted on Saturday, April 17, 2010 - 3:01 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I started a thread on this, as I wonder if this will tip the climate???
Energy-Creations.com

Ldyhawk369

Post Number: 947
Posted on Saturday, April 17, 2010 - 5:32 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

4.9 northern Cal.

Cosmos

Post Number: 5820
Posted on Saturday, April 17, 2010 - 6:17 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

The Earth is still adjusting after taking a collossal hit from Theia...

Read this article first...

http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/solarsystem/moon_making_010815-1.html

Then the updated revised version here second...

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/12/071219-moon-collision.html

Wiki has a nice write-up on it...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giant_impact_hypothesis

We are still adjusting, hence why Continental Drift occurs.

anna

Post Number: 2714
Posted on Saturday, April 17, 2010 - 11:45 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

We had some small quakes here 2 days ago, didn't feel it though. I'm getting pretty worried about the Yellowstone area, as everything else is getting kinda glitchy- S. Cal, Iceland, Chile, ugh...
Energy-Creations.com

bean

Post Number: 1156
Posted on Sunday, April 18, 2010 - 4:46 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

1:36 Az time .....mild wavy with movement...

anna

Post Number: 2717
Posted on Wednesday, April 21, 2010 - 12:18 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Day of Mourning for China's Earthquake Victims
Tuesday, April 20, 2010; 11:25 PM

BEIJING (Reuters) - Horns and sirens sounded and crowds bowed their heads in mourning on Wednesday in the western Chinese province where an earthquake a week ago devastated the heavily Tibetan county of Yushu.

The official death toll from the magnitude 6.9 quake that shook a remote, mountainous corner of Qinghai province last Wednesday has reached 2,064, with 175 people still missing, the official Xinhua news agency said.

Most of the dead were ethnic Tibetans in Yushu's main town of Gyegu, about 4,000 meters (13,000 feet) above sea level on the wind-swept Tibetan highlands.

At 10 a.m. (0200 GMT), ranks of residents, troops and officials in Qinghai's provincial capital Xining bowed their heads for three minutes while sirens and horns sounded in a gesture of grief, according to Chinese state television footage.

Television also showed the nine members of ruling Communist Party's Politburo Standing Committee, led by President Hu Jintao and Premier Wen Jiabao, with their heads bowed.

In Gyegu, residents and Buddhist monks assembled on a hill above the town where hundreds of victims' bodies were cremated last week, said Nami, one of the many Tibetan monks who has joined relief work there.

"We went to remember them, but now we have to focus on helping the survivors and rebuilding Gyegu," he said by telephone. "People are very sad. They will be for a long time."

Chinese national flags across the country were kept at half-mast and entertainment activities and programs have been cut for the day.

On central Tiananmen Square in Beijing, hundreds of citizens stood, heads bowed. Tourists on the square continued as normal.

The earthquake has been the latest heavy blow to this huge country where tremors, floods and droughts often strike. A quake rocked the southwestern province of Sichuan in May 2008, killing at least 80,000 people, with thousands more unaccounted for and most likely dead.

But China's government has also used the disaster to demonstrate its ability to use its growing power and resources to surmount disasters, and to rally citizens around a patriotic message of national unity.

(Reporting by Chris Buckley and Huang Yan; Editing by Benjamin Kang Lim and Ron Popeski)

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/04/20/AR2010042005936. html
Energy-Creations.com

mthood
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 132
Posted on Wednesday, April 21, 2010 - 4:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I knew there was a reason,

Promiscuous Women Cause Earthquakes

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/meast/04/20/iran.promiscuity.earthquakes/

Thanks to Iran for clearing that up. Guess we're in big trouble.

Sharon2
Username: sharon2468

Post Number: 3168
Posted on Wednesday, April 21, 2010 - 6:01 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Oh GEEZ LOUISE! Maybe they should go to Iceland and throw a few virgins into the volcano there!
That might help the situation...
"Thought is a Creative Force!"

mthood
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 136
Posted on Wednesday, April 21, 2010 - 6:06 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Lol, you know, what about those promiscuous guys? Can't have one without the other, but then it is Iran.

You'd think with all that supposed "hooking up", there would be some serious energy released.

susi

Post Number: 1537
Posted on Wednesday, April 21, 2010 - 6:24 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

sharon...do you think they could FIND any?? lol

allen
Username: eastsider01

Post Number: 1878
Posted on Wednesday, April 21, 2010 - 7:35 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

It's interesting that Iran is one of the world's hot spots when talking about earthquakes.

susi

Post Number: 1560
Posted on Friday, April 23, 2010 - 8:18 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

another 6.1 in chile.

anna

Post Number: 2725
Posted on Saturday, April 24, 2010 - 12:37 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Allen, Iran probably has some energy vortexs there too :-) All that ancient energy~~~
Energy-Creations.com

Alen
Username: slippywhnwet

Post Number: 25
Posted on Sunday, April 25, 2010 - 5:04 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Remember Mt. St. Helens?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1gpnu-fdUU

or this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmXXs9QO8Z8

anna

Post Number: 2733
Posted on Monday, April 26, 2010 - 12:20 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Yes, synchronicity, it's on the cover of this month's National Geo!
Energy-Creations.com

Ldyhawk369

Post Number: 951
Posted on Monday, April 26, 2010 - 6:34 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

6.5 southeast of Taiwan

anna

Post Number: 2740
Posted on Tuesday, April 27, 2010 - 7:26 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Volcano spews sand, ash over Guatemala April 27, 2010 - 10:24AM

The Santiaguito volcano showered sand and ash on Monday over a large area of western Guatemala in an "unusual" and "violent" display, the national seismological institute said.

The institute said winds were carrying the ash in a northeasterly direction from the 2,500 metre (7,500 foot) high volcano in the province of Quetzaltenango, 206 kilometres west of the capital.

The ash plume spread across six provinces, raising fears of damage to crops, the institute said while classes were suspended at schools in three provinces.

Santiaguito's worst eruption occurred in 1929 when 2500 people were killed.

http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news-world/volcano-spews-sand-ash-over-guatemala -20100427-to84.html
Energy-Creations.com

ManyMansions
Username: manymansions

Post Number: 3164
Posted on Thursday, May 06, 2010 - 2:35 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

This was posted on my Face earlier...

http://www.ethiopianreview.com/news/96427
...“Fear is the Thief of Dreams”...

anna

Post Number: 2782
Posted on Thursday, May 06, 2010 - 11:43 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

That looks baddddddddd...........
Energy-Creations.com

Cosmos

Post Number: 5911
Posted on Friday, May 07, 2010 - 12:48 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

The Earth is on the move!

Question: In light of the recent mishap in the Gulf with the oil rig, are those things able to take earthquakes like we have been discussing here?

Have a hundred of those out there and what would happen?

susi

Post Number: 1745
Posted on Sunday, May 09, 2010 - 9:57 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

7.4 indonesia

da~an

Post Number: 6724
Posted on Wednesday, May 12, 2010 - 11:44 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

iceland is about to dustily go up a notch?
aetna and vesusius have a sister volcano
near scylla and charybdis about to emerge
from the deep ocean? indonesia has another
aftershock? things are not quiet at all!!!
"up"

anna

Post Number: 2796
Posted on Wednesday, May 12, 2010 - 7:27 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I was watching 2012 the other night and when I saw Yellowstone go I thought, yep that'll be soon !
Energy-Creations.com

susi

Post Number: 1796
Posted on Thursday, May 13, 2010 - 12:05 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

5.1 off oregon coast

da~an

Post Number: 6734
Posted on Saturday, May 15, 2010 - 5:39 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

we have the west coast and east coast
being active, with more small shocks
to follow. iceland's volcano is not
totally quiet for the dust has traveled.
"up"

man in
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 165
Posted on Sunday, May 16, 2010 - 6:33 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

5.7 today in Puerto Rico

susi

Post Number: 1919
Posted on Saturday, May 22, 2010 - 7:24 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

5.3 baja california

Yogu
Advanced Member
Username: yogu

Post Number: 462
Posted on Wednesday, May 26, 2010 - 8:57 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

That Qinghai earthquake in April, it just struck me that some people on this board said the Sichuan earthquake was karma getting back at the Chinese for occupying Tibet.

Well, that region was heavily Tibetan, and Qinghai is mostly Tibetan (they're doing the Sky Funeral thing where they cut up the dead and let the vultures eat em). Tibet is also the result of India slamming into Asia, of course there will be earthquakes. Has nothing to do with us straw dogs, ask Lao-tzu, chapter 5.

Just had to rant...sorry.

blue
Username: jennyblue

Post Number: 782
Posted on Wednesday, May 26, 2010 - 11:18 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

a great movie -- as night passes by a volcano in Equator. Its not erupting, but it is a volcano -- wasnt sure where to post it. Just in case you missed it:

http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/astropix.html
We are the ones we've been waiting for.
Hopi Elders 2001.

to be a rock and still to roll . . .
change we can believe in is here -- The Ed Show

miaree9
Username: miaree9

Post Number: 4288
Posted on Thursday, May 27, 2010 - 2:52 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Magnitude 7.2 quake strikes off Vanuatu.

susi

Post Number: 2005
Posted on Saturday, May 29, 2010 - 9:29 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

i posted in the dream section that i dreamed i was on a bus on a bride and the bridge started rolling and buckling. i felt like it was san francisco.

bean

Post Number: 1198
Posted on Sunday, May 30, 2010 - 12:48 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I've been having "episodes" for the last two weeks...but nothing knocking me off my feet like the last time...

animalspirits

Post Number: 7712
Posted on Sunday, May 30, 2010 - 7:16 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

bean,

Given your track record:

Heads up!...somewhere.

~Yotee Coyote

susi

Post Number: 2031
Posted on Monday, May 31, 2010 - 10:43 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

6.0 philippines

moonbeam

Post Number: 539
Posted on Monday, May 31, 2010 - 10:59 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

OMG, my nephew is there, just moved there! going to look this up! Thanks susi

moonbeam

Post Number: 540
Posted on Monday, May 31, 2010 - 11:06 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Whew! Just called my brother and he said my nephew is in Manila and fine.

susi

Post Number: 2033
Posted on Monday, May 31, 2010 - 11:12 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

good!

anna

Post Number: 2843
Posted on Tuesday, June 01, 2010 - 12:01 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Guam - The National Weather Service on Guam has issued a public information statement advising that an undersea volcano has erupted between the islands of Sarigan and Anatahan in the Northern Mariana Islands.

The Weather Service statement says that on Saturday night about 10:30pm, the residents of Sarigan reported an eruption south of their island. [However that conflicts with a report in the Saipan Tribune which says the eruption occurred Friday at noon.]

Read the Weather Service Statement

The U.S. Geological Survey says that Fish and Wildlife Personnel on Sarigan reported hearing a loud explosion from the south, and shortly thereafter noticed ash falling around them. They also reported the sound of a wave passing by.

The Weather Service reports that the volcano ejected hot water vapor and sent ash up to 40, 000 feet. Satellite images showed that high level clouds and possibly some ash drifted southward across Guam and the CNMI early Sunday.

As of Monday, the weather service says the cloud had drifted well southwest of Guam and there have been no further plumes sited.

No additional volcanic clouds have been detected and it is unknown if the under-sea volcanic activity is continuing.

The location of the eruption is estimated to be about 90 miles north of the CNMI's most populous island of Saipan. Emergency Management Officials on Saipan says that 7 people, mostly Fish & Wildlife personnel, have been evacuated from Sarigan. Another 9 people were evacuated from Pagan.

Officials say there is no immediate danger for residents of Guam, Rota, Tinian, Saipan or the northern islands of the Marianas.

However they will continue to monitor the situation closely and if future conditions warrant, the National Weather Service and the Saipan Emergency Management office will issue statements recommending what actions should be taken.

Read the Saipan Tribune Report

The Saipan Tribune is reporting that CNMI Governor Benigno Fitial declared a state of disaster emergency in the CNMI following the eruption. Fitial declared the island of Sarigan as unsafe for human habitation and restricted all travel to the island with exception of scientific expeditions.

http://www.pacificnewscenter.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=55 05:cnmi-disaster-emergency-after-underwater-volcano-erupts&catid=45:guam-news&It emid=156
Energy-Creations.com

anna

Post Number: 2844
Posted on Tuesday, June 01, 2010 - 12:02 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Vanuatu Ash Cloud Threatens Planes
By Philippa McDonald

Airlines flying over Vanuatu are being warned about the dangers of a huge ash cloud from an erupting volcano. The Volcanic Ash Advisory Centre in Wellington has issued the warning, reporting an ash cloud covering 100 nautical miles and almost two kilometres high.

Both airlines and tourists are being told of the dangers from ash and volcanic rocks from the erupting volcano on Vanuatu's Tana island.

Mount Yasur is popular among tourists as it is just a short walk from a car park to the crater.

But tourists are now banned from visiting the volcano and the health of villagers who live close by is being monitored.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/06/01/2914646.htm?section=world
Energy-Creations.com